My boi is a slut

Everopen

I was gone for 10 days traveling for work.  I had a few opportunities to hookup and fuck but not many. So when I was finally on the plane I was excited to see my Asian twink bf.  I knew it would be freshly waxed and horny to please.

when my plan landed I started vetted bombarded with text messages from the doorbell camera so I opened the app and I watched a steady stream of daddies and muscle boys go into the house.  I didn’t recognize any of them.  I checked the in house camera and nobody had gone upstairs so I knew my boi was whoring it’s ass.

I was waiting for a text saying to taxi home as he wouldn’t make it. But when I got to baggage claim there he was in flipflops, small tight shorts that outlined his cage, and a hoodie and t-shirt. After I gave him a kiss I could taste and smell the lingering cum and piss in his mouth.  I whispered one word - tasty.  He responded with I bet my ass tastes and feels better.

we get to the car I was expecting he’d want me to drive but he insisted.  So I got in the passenger’s seat.

as we were driving home I played with his nipples and cock.  When we got home I gathered my luggage and boi ran ahead to the front door undressing along the way.  He was naked at the door when I got there.  I refused to let him inside until he want back the street and picked up his clothes.  Which he eagerly did.  Only after we got inside did I notice 13 hash marks on his all 11 poz /2 neg and the plug in his hole.  

I got in undressed and boi pushed me face up on the bed kneeled above my face and pulled the plug  I was covered in a combination of cum and puss drinking as much as I could before eating his hole.  
that was my welcome home gifts and the start of an amazing weekend

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5