My Day as an Atlanta CumDump

Hosted a CumDump Day in Atlanta last week. Posted it on BBRT, Twitter, Doublelist, Grindr

40 yo reaches out. Tell's me his dick isn't long but really really fat. He's the first to show up. I'm ass up face down on the sofa in the hotel. Asks me if I suck. I turn around and start sucking. It WAS definitely really fat for sure. Prob 7.5-8 around. . And a good length - prob 6.5". I start sucking and then he turns me around. Opens my hole and starts pounding away. About 15 mins later I'm on my back looking into his eyes and he dumps his load in my ass. Leans into me and starts kissing me passionately. My weakness!

Says he wants more. I say let's go into the bed. We start making love. 1 hour later he has now dumped 3 loads into me. I'm in love hahahahahahaha. Says he has to go but wants to get together for more later. Numbers exchanged. Meanwhile 3 others were messaging me and getting a bit annoyed by lack of response. Yeah, I know, bad slut but I was having so much fun with the 1st guy.

I did leave Atlanta with 9 loads over a 24 hr period and I did connect with the first dude that night but the timing just didn't work out for us. But he cums to Fort Lauderdale regularly!!!!

Edited by CumdumpDad

On 3/1/2023 at 10:18 AM, evilqueerpig said:

You're a dedicated CUMDUMP and you have the skills to back up that claim.

As long as there are men in need of a hole I will make my hole available for their need