Fucked by Airbnb owner in Dubrovnik

dannie

Something about me -- I'm 26 years old, half British and half Iranian, working in London for the past 5 years. I'm 6'2" and pretty athletic, without being a muscle jock. I have dark hair and eyes. I also have a thick 7 inch cock and I have no trouble hooking up with girls but I've secretly preferred guys for a long time. Given how easy it is to hook up in London I've been a total slut since I downloaded Grindr. Will be posting some of my hottest encounters here.

Last year in Nov I was visiting Dubrovnik in Croatia for work. My company booked a room in the business district of the city but I wanted to see the old town part of town so I cancelled it and booked an Airbnb instead. Which turned out to be an amazing decision.

When I got to the Airbnb it was locked and there was no one to meet me. I called the Airbnb owner and he didn't answer. After half an hour of sitting on my suitcase and starting to feel pissed, the host called me back and said he was heading over to open the place. When he finally arrived, all my irritation at being made to wait basically evaporated. My host was maybe late 30s/ early 40s, wearing a sleeveless vest, shorts, and flip-flops, despite the slightly chilly weather. He had delicious bulging biceps and calves and close cropped hair over a handsome, cheeky face. I'm normally into twinks rather than daddies but this guy made my cock twitch and start to fill up. Without apologizing for the wait he looked me up and down and gave me a smirk before opening the door. I felt like he had x-rayed me and knew what was going on in my head, and I just smiled back at him.

After showing me the apartment and how everything worked, he told me to call him if I needed anything and left. As soon as he left I stripped off my pants and started stroking my semi hard cock, which soon turned into a raging hard-on and leaking pre-cum. I opened Grindr and started browsing profiles, and started chatting with a few cute ones. I wanted to empty my balls into a twink but I couldn't get my host out of my mind. I started wondering what his cock looked like and whether he was into guys, with the smirk he gave me. 

TBC..

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

By this time I was incredibly horny and willing to take some risks. The bathroom had a toilet hose (which is pretty rare in Europe) and I used it to clean my ass thoroughly and then trimmed my ass carefully with my trimmer. I wanted an excuse to call the host so I turned off the hot water faucet on the geyser and called him to complain about no hot water. I then stripped completely and wrapped a towel around my waist and waited for him, with my heart beating like crazy. After 20 mins he opened the door and found me sitting on the sofa chair in my towel, with one leg exposed and the towel barely covering my boner. He paused and gave me that cheeky smirk again, which I returned. Just seeing him made my cock jump in the towel and I'm sure he noticed. Then he walked to the bathroom and turned on the faucet. When he came out I had one hand inside the towel and I smiled at him and he was obviously staring at me. He said to me in his thick accent "you look good" and my heart jumped, and I knew for sure then. I told him "You're hot" while stroking my cock inside my towel. He just walked over and pulled me up and and kissed me on the lips. For almost 5 mins we just kissed, with our hands exploring each others' bodies and our tongues wrestling. I felt his big biceps and his tight pecs while he squeezed and fondled my ass. I broke off the kiss and pushed him down on the sofa chair and started kissing his smooth legs and slowly moved up to his crotch, biting and licking through the fabric. Then I pulled down his shorts to reveal his beautiful cock which was still flaccid but at least 5 inches even soft. I got on my knees and devoured his cock with my mouth, covering it with my spit and alternating between his balls and the shaft. I felt his cock grow quickly in my mouth till it was at least 7 inches and fucking thick! It was the perfect cock, with thick veins and tight, full balls that I couldn't get enough of. As I was bouncing my head on his magnificent cock, he reached back and tugged off the towel to make me completely naked as I became his cocksucking slut. He licked one finger and started tapping and prodding my hole with his finger which drove me crazy.

• Like 13
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was my first (and only) gay encounter outside of Grindr, and it was almost surreal that I had a guy’s cock in my mouth. Someone who knew my name and identity, which I had never risked on Grindr. Somehow that made it even hotter for me.

Kneeling there completely naked while he was still in his vest - it unlocked a new feeling in me. I arched my back and really went to town on this masculine hunk. His cock was soft and thick on the outside but hard as a rock inside. I could hardly circle it with my fingers. It felt heavenly in my mouth - the texture, the salty taste of precum that I was squeezing onto my tongue. I ran my hand into his sparse, black pubes and over his bulging quads as I slobbered over his tool, covering it with my spit until it was entirely wet. He pressed my head into his groin, burying his cock into my hungry mouth and making me choke. When he let go, I moved down to his balls. I’m normally on the receiving end of this treatment so I know exactly how to treat a guy’s balls. As soon as I started licking and sucking on them, he started moaning in his deep baritone with his head thrown back.

I was incredibly attracted to this perfect hunk and I wanted to kiss him more. After servicing him for some time, I got up and pulled his vest off. His body was dreamlike, with a taut chest with light hair, and a rippling, muscled belly that somehow turned me on even more. I sat in his lap facing him, circling my arms behind his head. We started kissing again with his cock nestled in my ass crack and his hands running over my back and slender body. He was a great kisser, sucking my tongue into his mouth and exchanging a lot of spit. I rocked back and forth slowly on his cock, feeling it graze my taint. This got him moaning again into my mouth. I knew he wanted to fuck me but wasn’t sure if he would want to use a condom. Since I was on prep, I was prepared to have him breed me deep and fill me up with his thick seed.

…will post the rest later ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1