[UK Sauna Slut] Torremolinos… FANTASTIC!

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Torremolinos-Pride-300x225.jpgJust this moment sat down at home after arriving back from my holiday in Torremolinos, Spain. *And what a holiday it was. *The load count stands around the 140 mark, I’ve certainly made an impression there and met some fantastic guys. *Swapped numbers with lots of guys, so hopefully there’s even more seed to come as a result of my being there.

I’ve got videos and photos of a lot of the action, and over the coming days and week will steadily work to add it to the blog. *There’s so much to tell, that it’s going to take some time, especially as I’m straight back to work on Wednesday. *So please bear with me and keep checking back.

The weather was glorious, hot, clear blue skies each day. *The guys were just incredibly hot and sleazy, and the sex scene definitely one to visit Torremolinos for. *The rent boys too are fit, and cheap – and will do bareback for no additional cost. *Will tell you more soon, but for now, i need my bed… I’m exhausted after a week of rampant barebacking and breeding.

Here are a select few pics to give you a taster of what i got up to in my 7 days of sleaze and debauchery.

Cruising-Bendamelena-Marina-Toilets-3-300x225.jpgCruising in toilets

Free-Eagle-2-300x225.jpgFree Eagle Bar

Sex-Shop-Cupido-Cine-Booth-Getting-head-from-stranger-2-225x300.jpgSex Shop Cupido Cinema Glory Hole

Slut-on-the-bar-Bar-XS-7-300x225.jpgBar XS - Naked and dripping spunk

Cute-Guy-1-300x225.jpgAdmiring AND breeding with fit cute Europeans - strictly no condoms!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.