Another Rope, Whip and Fuck Session

I've done the following scenes a number of times and just connected with a guy who has been chatting with me and planning this for a long, long time.  He came to my house at 10 AM as planned and I was waiting upstairs on the bed.  I was naked from the waist down, pillows under my hips so my ass was up high, a winter hat pulled over my head for anon, and I was in a spread eagle position with ropes already set up on the four corners of the bed.  I had a leather belt and lube next to me on the bed.  

I got into position when I heard him drive up and he came straight upstairs and without a word he tied my wrists and ankles nice and tight.  Next I heard him undressing and then he spoke, asking if I was ready for it.  I said yes, please, heard him fumbling with the belt, then felt the first strike of the belt on my ass.  Aa planned he strapped my ass easy at first and progressed with each  with each strike harder and harder, sometimes whipping my ass with a real hard one.  Soon I was tugging at my bonds, crying out a bit, but he did not stop and he continued strapping my ass like we had planned.  I definitely felt the pain but what I remember most was the sound of the leather belt as it struck my ass.

Then at least it was over and I felt him get up on the bed and heard the sound of the lube container snapping shut.  "I'm so fucking horny!  I'm gonna fuck your ass" he said as I felt the head of his cock pushing against my pucker.  It hurt a little bit going in and he was soon pumping my ass with long, slow hard strokes.  Then he picked up the pace, fucking me harder and faster until the slapping sound of body on body filled the room.  I was surprised at how long he lasted, and soon was grunting and groaning as he blasted deep inside me.  

When he was done he wordlessly got dressed, untied my bonds and just before he left he said that my ass was his and he wanted this again.  Then he left.

I probably should mention that him and I exchanged quite a few emails and we pretty much planned how this scene would go.  And we were both pretty excited and horny when he got to my house.  

On 3/15/2023 at 3:13 PM, takemeuseme said:

I've done the following scenes a number of times and just connected with a guy who has been chatting with me and planning this for a long, long time.  He came to my house at 10 AM as planned and I was waiting upstairs on the bed.  I was naked from the waist down, pillows under my hips so my ass was up high, a winter hat pulled over my head for anon, and I was in a spread eagle position with ropes already set up on the four corners of the bed.  I had a leather belt and lube next to me on the bed.  

I got into position when I heard him drive up and he came straight upstairs and without a word he tied my wrists and ankles nice and tight.  Next I heard him undressing and then he spoke, asking if I was ready for it.  I said yes, please, heard him fumbling with the belt, then felt the first strike of the belt on my ass.  Aa planned he strapped my ass easy at first and progressed with each  with each strike harder and harder, sometimes whipping my ass with a real hard one.  Soon I was tugging at my bonds, crying out a bit, but he did not stop and he continued strapping my ass like we had planned.  I definitely felt the pain but what I remember most was the sound of the leather belt as it struck my ass.

Then at least it was over and I felt him get up on the bed and heard the sound of the lube container snapping shut.  "I'm so fucking horny!  I'm gonna fuck your ass" he said as I felt the head of his cock pushing against my pucker.  It hurt a little bit going in and he was soon pumping my ass with long, slow hard strokes.  Then he picked up the pace, fucking me harder and faster until the slapping sound of body on body filled the room.  I was surprised at how long he lasted, and soon was grunting and groaning as he blasted deep inside me.  

When he was done he wordlessly got dressed, untied my bonds and just before he left he said that my ass was his and he wanted this again.  Then he left.

Wow.. So hot🔥

To be totally not in control as he was whipping you can be so hot. I bet when he stopped and the feeling of his cock entering was intense!

One of my favorite things.. I have done that a lot even when the top is not into it that I have seen them get wildly hot doing it.. 

• Like 2