Fucking a disabled person with consent

I'm new here to pardon my ignorance if there is any.  It's not my intent to say something wrong.

Chubby Male, late 30's, versatile with a new spinal cord injury.  I have partial walking ability with 2 canes short distances but technically I'm a paraplegic.

Since my car accident which cased the injury, I have been super horny 24/7, but it takes me so long to cum because my junk is numb as a part of the accident.  While I'm a versatile, I've really turned almost completely into a bottom since the injury.  (Fine with that)

My Fantasy is to book a hotel room and serve as a cum dump.  I want as many men as possible to fill me up with their loads while pumping my hole super hard with their thrusts.  I'd also like to be the middle of 3.  I'd also like the men (if they will oblige) to leave me their sweaty underwear so I can sniff their ball sweat and jerk off later. 

I like rough ball banging sex both giving and receiving but in this fantasy I want to be there for the taking with my hole exposed waiting for service. I then want my man to fuck me, shoot his load into the pool of loads up my ass and then pull out his dick and let me suck it.  I'm honestly getting pre-cum just talking about this.  Then I want to push out all the loads into a cup and then drink them all.  

I'm a chub but my man is skinny.  Do you think I can find folks that would come and pump me with their loads?  I live near Toronto, ON Canada. Just recently I opened up my man to the idea of this and he thinks it's hot but we have no clue where to start and if my disability is going to be an issue.

Discussion, insight, direction or anything else you want to send me is welcome. 

Thanks!

I've got elhers danlos and fibromyalgia so I need the top or bottom to be patient and willing to switch positions quite regularly. As long as they're comfortable with this then we can have fun. I can't cum in the conventional way though as my piss pipe comes out under my balls.

I have a permanent catheter as well but it comes out of my abdomen.  I hide it my underwear (clamped off with flip-flo valve) or I tape gauze over it.  It's Super Sexy.  LOL