Taking the plunge

GuelphGuy72

I finally had my first bareback experience.  I started taking prep last fall but with work and other commitments I have not been able to play much the last few months.  This past Friday I was finally able to get some time to myself and visit a local bathhouse.  I was relaxing in the sauna and a guy around my age with a toned body came in and sat down near me.  We exchanged some small talk and I slid over beside him and started to feel his cock through his towel.  He quickly opened his towel and exposed a beautiful cock that I immediately got my mouth on.  After a few minutes I asked him if he wanted to go to my room and fuck.  We quickly exited the sauna and showered.  Once we got to my room I lubed up and then got on my knees to suck him hard again.  
When he was ready he told me to get on the bed.  He got behind me and rubbed his cock around my hole a bit and then started pushing in.  The feeling was amazing.  He slid in so smoothly.  It was such an intense feeling knowing that there was no barrier between us and that his load was going to stay in me and not leave with him in a condom.

He fucked me for four or five minutes at a nice pace.  I was enjoying the rhythm so much I forgot about being bare.  Then he started breathing heavily and his paced quickened.  I knew he was close and realized I was about to take my first raw load.  I felt such a rush.  I clinched my butt and after a couple of thrusts he went balls deep and collapsed on top of me with a load moan.  I could feel the base of his cock start to spasm and new he was unloading.  At that point the physical and mental sensation was too much and I started ejaculating.

When he was done he pulled out thanked me and left.  I rolled on my back and laid there for a bit.  I had a wet feeling inside me and after a few minutes I got up and used the washroom and then cleaned up.

I felt guilty on the drive home.  I am not sure why.  I am impotent due to nerve damage from a tumor.  I have no feeling in my dick and can only orgasm from prostate play.  I am married but due to my condition and with my encouragement my wife is a hotwife.  She has no interest in prostate play and has given me her blessing to play with guys.  She doesn’t want to hear the details even though she tells me about her’s.  She knew where I was there.  She is also on prep since she prefers to go bare.

The guilt subsided once I was home.  Looking back at what happened, I really enjoyed my first bare experience.  I can’t see myself going back to using condoms.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Great story. Just how it works at a bathhoue at times. Sometimes its a great experience and you get an awesome fuck and sometimes you don`t. But I never regret going. Doing it totally bare with no reservations just feels so great. 

Good for you to for talking to your wife and allowing her to play beause of your condition. And good for her to to go out and get fucked to and telling you about her experiences. Things may progess and she may want to her about yours to soemday. 

44 minutes ago, BBdaddybear said:

Which bathhouse do you go to GuelphGuy72?  Ottawa here. We only have the one left. Montreal is 2 hours away but worth it. 

Primarily Club Hamilton.  I have been to Steamworks and Xces in Toronto a few times.

• Upvote 1