I've taken 14 loads from him in 3 meets.

fisterm8

I've met a 35 Yr old local bi guy 3 times now.... He breeds me very deep and hard.... First meet was 2 weeks ago... He fucked me almost non stop for 5 hrs and shot 6 loads up me and beautifully wrecked my hole... I was in heaven.  ... 2nd meet 4 days after he filled me with 4 loads.... And tonight another 10 days later he again wrecked my hole for 4 hours but he dumped 6 loads up me and called me a filthy slut throughout.... He is one of the best fucks I've had over recent years...my ass smells amazing....... I adore getting fucked deep n hard.... Hopefully hell be round again in cpl days. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

4 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

I've met a 35 Yr old local bi guy 3 times now.... He breeds me very deep and hard.... First meet was 2 weeks ago... He fucked me almost non stop for 5 hrs and shot 6 loads up me and beautifully wrecked my hole... I was in heaven.  ... 2nd meet 4 days after he filled me with 4 loads.... And tonight another 10 days later he again wrecked my hole for 4 hours but he dumped 6 loads up me and called me a filthy slut throughout.... He is one of the best fucks I've had over recent years...my ass smells amazing....... I adore getting fucked deep n hard.... Hopefully hell be round again in cpl days. 

There's a young guy who is obviously a mega bottom (he gets on his knees in a cubicle and shows off a gaping hole), but the last three or four times I've seen him there I've managed to get him to fuck and load me through a glory hole, before he heads off. Sadly I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks.

I'd love a regular multi-loader like yours to call upon!