Lube or spit or none.

On 3/21/2023 at 7:07 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

When I used to top all the time, I often just used precum (I get a lot), topped up with spit. I'd only add lube if it was a longer session. 

Now that I'm virtually 100% bottom again, I do like to lube up. Thing is I have a feeling at times I might use too much in the sauna. I'd rather tops use guys' loads :-).   

Further to this, I'm going to lube up to start, but make sure it's only on the inside and not outside the actual hole. Then if I don't have a fuck for a while, play it by ear when I do have someone wanting to fuck me. At times like that I'd automatically lube up again. 

I realised at one point after a fairly decent fuck that I wasn't sure if it was lube or cum dripping down my balls. 

4me raw cock n spit go together like pb&j

i never carry lube w me an enjoy the idea of just usin spit as i take dick in a public restroom or park or whereever 

i used to use lube more for the times i dont open up so easy but now i embrace the 30 sec of pain when a top forces his way in. its kinda hot in a cnc kinda way. 

now i usually just lube if the guy is starting to get annoyed an i might loose him - like sometimes at the bathhouse in a group situation the guy will get frustrated that im not some loose old whore w a gaping hole an just move on to the next hole. luckily for me there are still guys who enjoy a tight hole an will be verbal about it while they pound u 

I usually have cum in me when guys fuck me so a little spit is all they need to slide in ballsdeep and start pounding me and churning those loads up. but for the first load of the day/night I usually always use lube. however I love it when a guy knows I’m loose enough to take it with spit or dry even if they have a big cock. getting fucked dry has always made me horny just thinking about what a broken in, used whore I am that guys can so easily fuck my dry.

On 3/21/2023 at 5:39 AM, RubberAustria said:

Receive: Well lubed and a little bit stretched with 2-4 fingers.

Give: if it is a fag slave slut I just start ramming. 

Well I am a total submissive bottom and certainly a fag slave slut and for me i just want a cock inside of me fucking me till his juices come flowing out and finally drip down my legs and make me feel like a whore. everytime i moan I do it with pain, so i have come to accept that pain is part of getting fucked. my pleasure is being naked and having a men enjoy me and getting pleasure of my pussy, so i love it because i give my man pleasure even though he caused me pain, even if i cry,  i am his bitch to pleasure him as he wants it.