My breakup letter to TIM(subscriber)

I just had my TIM subscription auto renewed to my annoyance. I wrote to them with this.

“Hey there. Sadly I am requesting a cancelation and refund of my recent renewal. I had not realized that it was going to auto renew and would  contacted you prior. I’ve been a loyal member for many years but, to be blunt, TIM offered nothing anymore to renew for. It’s as if you(not you personally) have given up. I can site many reasons but the most obvious is the utter lack of quality new content. The type of content that has kept me from coming back for all these years. The scenes are lacking any edge and seem uninspired. Some of your full streaming movies have been up for years! Literally years! It’s rare to have any circulation of any content. I log in less and less and am generally disappointed in what I see, or don’t see when I do. Perhaps, in the future I’d reconsider and come back but TIM has a lot of climbing to do. Appreciate your time and please pass on my words to the folks that make the content decisions. 

Best”

5 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Do let us know what response you get (if any)

Including whether they in fact honored your request to cancel your auto-subscription. Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #1: “Once you have their money, you never give it back.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Not only did they not refund me but they accused me of being a liar about not knowing that my subscription was about to auto renew based on the fact that I had logged in monthly and should or did know. My time logged in was less than 5 minutes generally as there was nothing worth watching. They must really need the money. 

• Upvote 1