Too Innocent too stupid

On 3/26/2023 at 4:08 PM, Assmunch said:

Mike, some of my cum fell out, could you reach down there and try to get as much of it back inside Brian as you can?  He wanted all of it.”

That was true.  And Brian smiled.  So I bent over his spread legs and looked down.  By now I was a pro at knowing not to block the camera.  So I reached down to the small pool of seed on the couch cushion and tried to scoop it up, getting most of it on my fingers.  I brought it to Brian’s hole and tried to gently push it inside.

“It’s okay Bro, it doesn’t hurt anymore.  You can go in more.”  Brian said.

So I forced my two fingers into him and twisted them around.  Then I pulled them back out and rubbed up the underside of his crack until I had another scoop and I pushed that in.  Brian’s hole seemed to stay open a little as I did it, and I could see down inside him.  He was pink inside, and deep, but I definitely saw a nice pool of dirty seed down there.

“There’s a lot in there Brian.”  I told him.

He took his hands off his knees, but didn’t lower his legs.  He reached up and raked his long hair back, flexing his muscles as he did it.

“Reach down in there bro, see if you can get it to go deeper.”  he said.

I looked up at the man, who nodded.

I pushed my two biggest fingers into my best friend and tried to work the seed in deeper, making my bro moan while he flexed his muscles.

“Aw man, that actually feels good.  It was all achey and sore, but that’s nice, bro.”

This part really made me shoot my load - his friend fingering in poz seed into his freshly pozzed hole!  Love my own arse being fingered and can only imagine how good it would feel to have poz seed fingered in after a fuck! 😈☣️💦

• Like 3

On 3/28/2023 at 1:30 PM, laguyinhou said:

Fucking awesome story! 

Thanks man!  Don't worry, I'm still working on Barrack's Bitch... Just needed perspective and to release some seedier material.  Not much room in the wholesome world of the Bravos for this type of thing 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Assmunch said:

Thanks man!  Don't worry, I'm still working on Barrack's Bitch... Just needed perspective and to release some seedier material.  Not much room in the wholesome world of the Bravos for this type of thing 

Yep. Love all your work. It's much appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...