Cheating fetish?

I have never been monogamous and I never will be. It's my body and I'll do what I like with it. Cheating is one of my biggest fetishes.

I've been in open relationships, which are OK. But the best sex is always when I'm 'working late', 'hitting the gym' or 'visiting my cousin'.

I love being the homewrecker too. There's nothing better than giving a guy everything he dreams of and will never get at home.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Just posted the other day that i cheated on my bf with a poz dude. And then again yesterday in the closet of a medical office building under construction then went to my bfs place after. Its a huge turn on and kinda makes me more sexually attracted to him for some reason. I mean, i already was, but now theres the excitement of him not knowing im already loaded up. Also gets me rock hard thinking about getting pozzed doing it.

Edited by BttmCub88
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

My husband of 14 years is very tame and I could never introduce someone I love to the party scene. I’ve been the biggest hoe I can be but he has learned to accept it. 

although we’re open and honest I love hearing him playing video games or cooking dinner upstairs while I’m spun af getting loudly gangbanged in the basement playroom. Which is as often as possible. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Just now, pozcommunitybottomtn said:

My husband of 14 years is very tame and I could never introduce someone I love to the party scene. I’ve been the biggest hoe I can be but he has learned to accept it. He may have fucked 5 other guys tops in that 14 years, I’m closer to 1000. 

although we’re open and honest I love hearing him playing video games or cooking dinner upstairs while I’m spun af getting loudly gangbanged in the basement playroom. Which is as often as possible. I would love a few dominant masc black men to keep me downstairs and make it clear that they own my holes not him lol.

• Piggy 1

I’m not sure if I have a fetish for it ( as in I don’t actively seek it out ) 

but I do find fucking around with guys who happen to have partner so hot. Using websites and apps you do come across a lot of partnered/married men

I have been fucked a fair few marital beds which makes me feel like a total slut

• Piggy 1

46 minutes ago, Luxbrit said:

I’m not sure if I have a fetish for it ( as in I don’t actively seek it out ) 

but I do find fucking around with guys who happen to have partner so hot. Using websites and apps you do come across a lot of partnered/married men

I have been fucked a fair few marital beds which makes me feel like a total slut

Any top would love to be nuts deep in that ass while on the phone with their significant other.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pozcommunitybottomtn said:

although we’re open and honest I love hearing him playing video games or cooking dinner upstairs while I’m spun af getting loudly gangbanged in the basement playroom. Which is as often as possible. 

He's a keeper!

I've fucked with hitched/partnered guys.  And now I'm one of them, hah!  😆

My partner pokes fun that I'm a pig who will fuck anyone, and I ask him if he's chatting a hookup when he pays more attention to his phone than me 🤣

So in a way we are open.  Am I cheating?  I don't think my partner would ever say "you cheated on me".

Still, it is hot to hookup with another partnered/married guy, I don't have to worry about "strings attached". 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I cheated on two former partners (that I can recall) and for me the sex was intense and gave me a real rush and I just wanted more. I knew one of my partners was himself not monogamous and we even had some threesomes but when it came to me on my own without him that was a completely different matter! As for my other partner, he was really strict about not playing around but after awhile I just felt controlled and while the sex was good his attitude just re-inforced to me that I wasn't cut out for monogamy nor did I wish to be in a suffocating and controlling relationship. He never found out that I cheated on him and he certainly never mentioned it but he eventually abruptly dumped me as he had met another guy while away on a work training course. I felt vindicated but kinda wished then that he had found out that I cheated on him first. But yes, I can definitely understand how satisfying cheating sex is and how addictive it can become.

Dude I fuckin love it, cum harder just thinking about how many times ive cheated lol. got lik 11 years she still hasnt figured out i take loads regularly in both holes and am a total pervert cum addict

• 2 weeks later...