Alleyway Breeding

subbottomguy

So this happened a few weeks back, I was out late from work and having to walk home as I missed the last bus. Was walking though a rough place when I met with this big dude, he was clearly checking me out in my work clothes and asked me, “hey you delivering?” He asked (I was wearing my dominos uniform) I grinned and said “no sorry but what do you need and I can get it?” Winking he smirked and asked if I liked extra sausage, it was so corny but he was so built I couldn’t resist and just nodded, he grabbed my hand and pulled me after him into a side alleyway.

he pushed my shirt up on my head but not off covering my sight and started sucking on my nipples while he undid my belt pulling my trousers and underwear done leaving me naked and blind, he kissed down my body to my cock taking it in sucking me rough and hard. His hands rubbing my body but pulled off when I went to take my shirt off and told me to leave it on, so I did and he went back to sucking me off, his finger finding my hole pushing in hard to his knuckle finger fucking me as he sucked and licked my cock head, I can remember moaning loudly as I came into his mouth, he held my cock in his mouth milking the last drops before he got up pushing me to my knees a cock pressing against my mouth, I  didn’t hesitate to take his cock in my mouth and suck it, it felt long and thin maybe 6inches and cut, I sucked him for a time before he pulled out and I heard him move round me and put his wet cock head against my hole and asked me, wanna back out? I just whimpered out a fuck me, and he pushed in deep before I realised the voice came from ahead of me not behind, then I felt a larger cock on my lips pushing in he was rougher and much like the guy I met I realised why I was blinded and was loving it. 

before long both guys were fucking my holes hard but the guy on my mouth was rougher and stopped a lot I was just gagging on his cock a lot as he left it in my throat. When I felt the wet feel in my ass I knew the unknown guy just came he slapped my butt and left not a word. The original guy pulled my shirt off and put me on my back on a bin before lining his cock with my ass and plunged in hard, I almost screamed from the pain but he kissed me silencing me until I got use to his size. He fucked me hard and didn’t let up until he unloaded in my ass just his cock through his fly.

after he told me he would have to order pizza more and left, I went to get dressed and realised my underwear was gone and my shirt was covered in cum and ass juices, so I had to walk home commando and wearing the shirt the smell of my ass and their cum in my nose the whole way home.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13