What's the hottest thing a hookup has said to you?

jackbottom

15 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

1. ‘You’ll never want to fuck your girl again after this.’

2. After a daddy carefully slid the tip in during one of my first doggystyle fucks ever, and I pushed my hips back until he was fully inside me: ‘boy, you’re definitely not straight’

wow... beatiful words

one top leant over while fucking me and whispered in my ear "god your pussy feels so warm and wet, its gona make me cum inside you soon" and just him saying this, his mouth close to my ear actually made me cum handsfree wtihout even being hard. such a turnon.

tops take note, if you ever fuck me, do this!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

One top told me my pussy feels so good he didn’t know how I’d never gotten knocked up before he came along. Then he said you like taking big black Poz daddy dick don’t you sissy. 

The hottest thing ever said to me me was at a fetish party.  Everyone was dressed how they wanted and were walking around with drinks. Two of my regular fuck buds were there and wanted to see me take this girls huge strapon before they fucked me. We went and talked to her and she was down to play. She was petite and that strapon looked huge on her. My buddies strapped me down on a fucking bench and told her to warm me up with her fingers.  In no time she had 4 fingers in and they were telling her to go ahead and put her hand in. One of my buddies is a ff top so he was showing her what  to do. After about 20 strokes with her fist she was really getting into it. He told her to slide her other hand in. I hadn't been double fisted before but both guys were rock hard and she kept saying her pussy soaked. Her other hand slid in pretty easy and she went to work stretching me out. After a pretty good amount of time she got up on the bench to get her dildo lined up and worked it in with a few big shoves. Even after the fisting it felt big. She started fucking and moaning the guys were taking turns with my mouth and wathing her. After just a couple of minutes she was screaming and Cumming. My buddy told her to pull out so he could breed me. She yanks it out and say " holy fuck good luck getting off in there i think I broke his cunt! I almost blew my load right then. My buddies both came in me in just a few pumps.  We all talked about how hot that was and then went on to find more fun. After a few more hours of fun she found my resting on the couch and sat down next to me. She asked how much cum was in me and I told her 6 loads.  She asked if she could check. Had another short fisting session. 

• Piggy 3

A random top told me to "shut up" twice in a very demanding way. After I asked what was up with that. He said he likes to pretend he's fucking a worm out dried up cheap whore that wouldn't respond to getting fucked.

I immediately put my ass in the air for a second assault on my hole and didn't make a sound while he treated me like nothing more than a dirty cheap hooker.

• Like 2

Back when I first joined the site I posted one of my first blog entries about the positive things said about me while fucking me at a gangbang, mostly because what they said could be taken as A) high praise, or B) the raving of men about to shoot a load, or, conceivably, C) both. You can read that here:

But since then I’ve had some notable comments that have stuck with me, for various reasons.

The first was an older Black man who closed the door to my bathhouse room, took his time, and fucked me very thoroughly and completely, in the manner of a master craftsman. His cock was about as close as I have ever gotten to a perfect fit for my cunt. When he was finished, he said to me, “That is good pussy. Good pussy is hard to find.” He said this after he had his towel back around him, preparing to leave, so it wasn’t a heat-of-the-moment comment. He meant it, and from a Top of his calibre, it was a stunning compliment.

Another was a young Top who took me anon in a dim hotel room. I never even saw him, but I could feel his energy running through him by the way he gripped my hips and the freedom of his thrusting. I knew he was enjoying it by the sound of his breathing, but suddenly, unexpectedly, he cried out, “It’s like fucking a cloud!” - a reference to the feeling inside my cunt. That was the only thing he said from the moment he entered to the moment he left, but he said it with such ecstasy that I can still hear it.

Another was at IML, when I was hosting in my room there. Again, I never saw the guy, he just came in, mounted me from behind, and started riding hard. But right away, he said, “I have zero respect for you.” And kept right on fucking to completion. He didn’t call me a slut or whore or any of that, or say anything else, just that. I honestly can’t explain why the memory appeals to me, except that after that comment I truly, honestly felt like I was being used as an object in a purely sexually utilitarian way that I aspire to in my service.

One other big compliment wasn’t a comment as such - in Indianapolis one night in a hotel room I took the thickest cock I have ever seen on a real human being. I honestly wasn’t sure I could manage it, but I as I refuse no one I was bound to try. I succeeded, but I felt every fucking inch grinding my walls inside with every thrust. I was actually proud that I could do it, because I’m guessing the guy has trouble finding bottoms who can let him enjoy a good fuck. What I remember though, was that this guy was built like a linebacker, tall, heavy, and at the moment he came…his orgasm was so intense that his voice cracked into a high pitch. Definitely proud if that one.

And if course, any time a Top tells me, “Take it,” those words are magic.

• Like 2

So many hot things I’ve heard over the years. 

In a pitch black dark room by some random guy fucking me from behind: “I can feel there’s cum in your ass already. You want this load too don’t you? Yeah, cum always needs to be shot in an ass…”

At a sauna by a super hot muscular guy as he saw me: “HE’S MINE!”, and then he pushed his two friends away clearly marking that he was going to use me. 

In a booth in a sex club with a really weird guy. He fucked me with a condom and came in just a few seconds. Pulled out, took it off, still hard put on another condom and fucked me again, coming in just a few seconds. Pulled out again, said he wanted to fuck me more but had no more condoms, I just pushed myself onto his bare cock and started fucking myself onto him. He came in me after like 10 seconds, and started crying, but kept fucking and came four more times, crying all the time. I was trying really hard not to burst out laughing  😂

In a booth at a sauna, while sucking him hard to get him to fuck me: “I see a condom in the trash. Use the cum in it to lube yourself up for me…”, of course I did!

And a bit darker, chatted with a guy in Berlin, said he wanted to fuck me in a nearby park. Never talked about barebacking or statuses, although my profile said “Neg”. This was long before prep. We met, and he was balls deep in me bareback within 30 seconds. Really intense guy, fucking me hard and quick, and I was just trying to hold on to a tree to not fall over. He pushed me up against the tree and said: “You stupid fucking f*ggot, you should be more careful… I’m pumping you full of poz cum, enjoy your conversion…”. I couldn’t get away, and when he was done he pushed me over into the dirt and ran off… I was of course hard as hell. I didn’t convert. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I played recently with a guy who knew I don't party often and who enjoys getting his partners high as fuck and pushing them beyond their comfort zones in terms of usage and activities. He told me to take a deep hit and said, "I want to destroy you."

He did. Changed my life forever.

At a bath house in Toronto with a long time fuck buddy.  I had taken an erectile dysfunction pill, and then another half, not realizing how strong they were.  Then I left the room and went to fuck a random guy in another room for a few minutes.  When I came back to my fuck bud's room,  the erectile pills were kicking in with great force, and I was so horny to fuck my bud again.  He actually said to me "your dick is too hard" and pulled himself off of it. 
That was amazing to me, because my fuck bud is a complete bottomless bottom slut with zero limits.

Once at the bath house, a guy asked if he could fuck me, he said he'd wear a condom. I was bored and he was insistent, so we went back to his room and I let him fuck me with a condom.  Then he took off the condom and asked "can I fuck you bareback? I won't come inside you"  and then he fucked me bareback and came inside me. 

• Like 2