First time in Amsterdam looking for suggestions

miticax

I'll be going to Amsterdam in few days and I'm looking for any suggestions on the bathhouses to visit and places to go.

I'm a bottom and first time I'll be taking prep before going, so I'm looking for some bb fun as well.

What are the most popular saunas to go? First day will be on Sunday, hopefully my ass will be able to go the next following days. 

Never had a black cock either so that's also a fantasy I would like to do 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ObedientChaser said:

4 gay venues in the city? Nice... Are the others clubs or bars?

There are lots of Gay venues in Amsterdam although unfortunately less than there were in the 80's (for example, Reguliersdwarsstraat used to have lots more bars/clubs/LGBTQ dance clubs).

Here's an interactive map - it looks mostly correct although one listing is wrong now (Lunchroom Downtown, Reguliersdwarsstraat 31 - which is now unfortunately closed - this was a cafe/restaurant that briefly played a big role in my life when I was coming out):   [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.travelgay.com/gay-map-of-amsterdam/

BTW - there is also this website focusing on Reguliersdwarsstraat  itself + mostly LGBTQ events there and at other locales in Amsterdam [think before following links] http://www.reguliers.net/english.php

Edited by fuckholedc