How do you get a Safe Only btm to take your seed?

barefucker44

I try and be careful about doing anything non-consensual or trying to get "clever" hoping they don't realize I've entered them raw when they were clear on wanting safe. My best luck has been telling them we can start raw and I can wrap once I get close to cumming or pulling out to cum.  I tell them they can fuck me raw too and do the same and usually a guy will agree to that with both of us deliberately not wanting to move quick to orgasm. I usually find once a guy has a bare cock in them its almost impossible for them to tell me to wrap to cum. Had that cute with a cute redheaded boy I was cruising shopping today with another guy and girl. He was bored and we went out to my truck to fuck. He asked me to wrap, said I didn't have a condom but offered to pull out to cum. He got so into it he was begging for me to cum inside him and wound up pumping two loads in him...took his too.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1