Account deletion

I asked for this a long time ago via the link on my account. Unfortunately the lazy admins won't do it. I was hoping to get kicked from the site but they only handed me a temporary ban, even though the post for which they banned me made it perfectly clear that I wanted to be deleted and had requested that through the proper procedure. If anyone has any idea how I can get removed from this site please let me know. Admin: Please delete me from this site or don't you actually read posts? Perhaps you can't read?

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: You joined this forum 3 weeks ago today. You requested deletion 3 days later. Our policies and the EU law that requires us to offer deletions give us 90 days to comply with your request.

I suggest a little more patience, and honestly, if you don't like it here, just stop coming. You have made 9 posts of which 3 are complaining about your account not being deleted. How exactly will this deletion affect your life one way or another?

We generally wait a while on deletion requests because a substantial portion of the people who request one change their mind. 

Also for the record, making nasty comments does not speed the process along.