Trip back home

This story is for entertainment purposes. This fictitious story is derived from my imagination. All characters are of legal age and all acts are consensual.

My wife and I were in my home town for the weekend for a family event. We both knew we needed a break from family over the weekend, so I booked us a nice room so we could have our space to recoup after each day. We arrived in town and met up with family for an early dinner. Afterwards, we checked in and got settled in our room. After showering and watching some television, my wife getting sleepy, but I was wide awake. She turned off her lamp and I told her I was going down to the lounge for a night cap. 

The lounge was somewhat quiet. I ordered a drink and went over to a quiet corner table. I noticed a few couples and several individuals who seemed to be alone. They all seemed like typical people you would find in a high end hotel; executives types and retirees, except for one couple. The one couple seemed to be in their 30’s but well dressed. They noticed me looking in their direction. The both nodded and she gave me a smile. Soon she got up and passed by my table and we exchanged glances and a smile. Several minutes later she came by my table and stopped. She placed her hand on my shoulder and asked if I’d like some company. I figured why not and told her sure. That’s when she motioned to the guy she was with to come over. He got up and brought their drinks. To my table and sat down with me. 

They began some small talk and I told them I was in town with my wife for a family gathering. I mentioned she was asleep upstairs and I came down for a drink. He mentioned they were here for a few nights on their way back home. When we finished our drinks, she asked me if I wanted to come up to their room for a night cap. They were both very sexy, so I agreed. On the elevator ride up, she grabbed my ass and gave me a wet kid. I was instantly hard. 

After entering their room, she pointed me in the direction of the ice bucket and bottle of booze. She told me to pour some drinks and they would be right back. Before leaving the room, she handed me a blue pill and said I might need this. They disappeared into the bedroom and I poured three drinks and took a seat on the sofa in the living area. Soon they emerged from the bedroom. She was wearing a sexy teddy and he was naked, except for a cock cage and a leather collar and leash; she was leading him by the leash. I took the pill and a big swig of my drink and stood up. 

They both stood next to me and began feeling me up. Soon I was rock hard. She commented on how thick my cock was than told her cuck boi to help me get undressed. As soon as my cock was free, he took my cock down his throat. She started kissing me and I went for her pussy. I started rubbing her clit than inserted one finger; than two. In no time she was wet and ready. 

We all moved into the bedroom. She laid on her back on the bed and spread her legs open wide. I dove in like the thirsty dog I am. I licked and sucked her sweet nectar from her flower. As I was going to town, cuck boy started licking my ass pucker. Soon, his tongue was inside my ass; I was in heaven. I began flicking her G spot with two fingers while I sucker on her pussy. She began moaning and than erupted with the fist orgasm; I kept going. After a few more orgasms, she obviously needed a break. She told her cuck boi to get his face out of my ass and kneel on the bed. He complied without a word or hesitation. 

She got off the bed and motioned me to his smooth bubble butt. She spit in her hand and smeared it on his ass pucker. Than she took my aching cock in her mouth and got it wet. As soon as my cock was out of her mouth, she told me to fuck her bitch. I placed the head of my cock against his hole. That’s when she pushed me forward and I was instantly balls deep inside him; he didn’t even whimper. I started fucking him as she watched. She lifted on foot onto the bed so her thighs were apart. She started finger herself as she watched me fucking her boi. Every so often, she would pull her fingers from her cunt and place them in my mouth. She would ask if she tasted good while I sucked her pussy juice off her fingers. Of course it did. I told her I was close and she demanded I fill his boi pussy with my cum. As I was cumming, she told her boi he was such a big cum whore. After I pulled my cum cover cock from his ass, she told him to get into position. That’s when he moved up further in the bed, still on his knees. 

She got on the end of the bed and told me it was her turn. Than she buried her face in his ass. I got behind her and pushed my cum cover cock deep inside her eager hole. Her swollen pussy felt amazing. I fucked her slow and hard, making sure I hit the bottom of her pussy with each thrust. As I’m fucking her, she continued eating her boi’s cum filled ass. After several minutes, her moaning became louder. Soon I felt her cumming. I quicker my pace fucking her drenched pussy. That’s when she told me she wanted to feel my cock erupt inside her. She came again as I shot my load deep inside her. With my cock still deep inside her flooded pussy, I leaned forward and rested on her back and kissed her shoulder. Once I recovered, I stood up and pulled myself free from her well fucked hole. She got off the bed and laid on her back. That’s when cuck boi got between her legs and started his clean up duties. I took a seat on the bed and watched him lap up the juices we had made together. After he had finished, they both got up and headed to the other room. 

We all took a seat and finished our drinks. My dick was still hard from the events that just transpired, and the blue pill. As we sat there, she told her boi she was still dripping and he quickly got down and licked her clean. After we finished our drinks, I got up to get dressed. I didn’t even bother cleaning up. As I was getting ready to leave, they both gave me a kiss and he said “thank you daddy.”

As I rode the elevator to my floor, I thought about both of them and everything that just happened. When I got back to the room, my wife was asleep in bed naked. I got undressed and crawled onto the bed. I was still hard and horny, so I reached between my wife’s thighs and started rubbing her pussy. She moved a bit to give me easier access. I started fingering her and getting her wet. Than I slid behind her and entered her with my cock. The thought of my sex residue cover cock being inside my wife was hot. I fucked her and eventually unloaded inside her. When I pulled out, I laid on my back. My wife moved to give me a kiss. Than she asked what had gotten into me. She said she wasn’t complaining. She than asked if I had a nice time at the bar. I told her she has no idea, but I’m sure she did. I told her I loved her and we both drifted off to sleep. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1