My best friend and his girlfriend part 1

This story is for entertainment purposes. This fictitious story is derived from my imagination. All characters are of legal age and all acts are consensual.

It was one of those sultry hot summer days in Texas. I had just worked a nine day stretch. That was typical when the boss gave you  a three day weekend. It was late Friday morning and I just crawled out of bed when the phone rand. It was my best friend TJ; we had been friends since high school. He was calling to ask if I wanted to come over later and hang by the pool and barbecue with him and his girlfriend I told him he’ll yah! He told me to bring a bag in case I wanted to stay over. 

Later that day, I stopped at the grocery store and liquor store for supplies. My mother thought me to never show up empty handed when invited to someone’s house. When I got to TJ’s, his girlfriend Cindy was outside and helped me bring things into the house. TJ and I are the same age; 38. His girlfriend Cindy is about twelve years younger. TJ confided in me some time ago that Cindy was a sexual animal and he was having trouble keeping up with her sexual appetite. It’s hell getting old I told him. Cindy is gorgeous. I mean front cover model gorgeous. TJ is also quite handsome. After getting things unpacked, I took my bag to the guest room and changed into my bathing suit.

When I went out back, they were both in the pool making out. I made sure to make a noise so they knew I was there. TJ looked over and say hey Bobby. then went back to sucking the face off Cindy. I got in the pool and gave them space. Eventually, they swam over to me and TJ gave me a hug. When he did, is hard dick pressed up against my leg. To say TJ is hung like a horse would be an exaggeration; just a slight exaggeration anyway. Cindy asked who was thirsty? We all put our hands up and she got out of the pool and went into the house. That’s when TJ said he was glad to see me. He said Cindy was wearing him down and needed a break. He said I was a life saver. I wasn’t sure exactly what he meant by that. 

Soon Cindy came out with a trey of frozen margarita’s; it tasted so good. It was one of those sunny 100 degree plus days in Texas. Between the pool water and the margarita’s, it was just what I needed. Cindy went over to a chaise lounge chair with her towel. She spread out the towel and than took off her bathing suit and laid down to catch some rays. Than she said she needed someone to come put some sun tan oil on her back. That’s when TJ told me to go do it. He said I could thank him later. I quickly protested. Not because I didn’t want to, but because I had a raging hard on. TJ looked at me and said it was cool I was hard. He told me any man would be. So I got out and went over to Cindy. 

She looked over at me and noticed my erection. Than she said” I guess you are not gay” chuckled and put her face back down. I grabbed the sun oil and squeezed some into my hand and started basting her back. After I finished her back,  and thought I was done, she told me not to forget her ass and legs. As I’m covering her legs in oil, she slowly parted her legs. She told me to get the oil between her thighs good. As I’m applying the oil between her thighs, I noticed TJ giving me a shitty grim. I purposely brushed against her trimmed bush. Than I rubbed her ass and I thought I was going to shoot my load in my bathing suit. I didn’t shoot my load, but definitely dripped quite a bit of ball juice out. After I finished, I got back into the pool and finished my drink. 

I announced I needed a refill and asked if anyone else needed one. Both their hands went up. I gathered the cups and tray than headed to the kitchen. When I came back out, TJ was on the chaise next to Cindy, naked. But he was laying on his back. His soft cock was so long, it went between his legs, covers his balls, and the head touched the towel. I gave them their drinks and took the chaise lounge furthest away. That’s when TJ told me to ditch my bathing suit and get comfortable. Than Cindy spoke up and said she wanted to see what I got. I assured her she would be disappointed. After some coxing, I complied and got naked. That’s when TJ suggested to Cindy she should return the favor and put some sun screen on me. She got up and came over to me with a bottle of sun tanning oil. 

I was laying on my stomach when she started covering my back. When she got to my ass, she made sure she got between my ass cheeks. Her finger glided over my ass hole several times.  When she finished my legs, she told me to flip over. At first I resisted, but eventually turned over. She did my chest and tummy. Than she she used the sun oil on my hard dock. She said we didn’t want my cock to get sunburned, that would put me out of commission for a while. Her hand felt so good on my cock. She stopped just in time, than finished my legs. Than Cindy said she needed the oil reapplied. This time, she laid on her back. I started putting the oil than her chest. When I got to her breast, she softly moaned. Her nipples were erect and felt amazing. As I loved down to her waist, she told me not to forget her pussy area. Her bush was trimmed short. Her pussy lips were long. Her pussy looked like a butterfly; gorgeous! I rubbed the oil on her pussy and she said that felt great. I looked up at TJ and he was enjoying the view; he was hard. I finished up her legs and feet than returned to my chaise. We all laid in the sun a while than I got in the pool to cool off. TJ said he was going to fire up the grill. I decided to go shower and change for dinner. 

After I shower and went to the guest room to dress, I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I opened it and Cindy walked in and handed me a drink. She was still naked. She laid on the bed and spread her legs. That’s when she asked me if I liked her pussy. The tent under my towel answered that question. Than she told me to lick it. She could sense my reluctance. That’s when she assured me it was fine”TJ doesn’t mind. He sent me in here.” She stuck a finger inside her than pulled it out and told me to suck her finger. I did and that’s all it took. I put my mouth against her pussy and started licking and sucking her libia’s. She was especially moist. Than I started licking her slit. I dove my tongue inside and savored the flavor. She tasted different from any other pussy I had eaten before. I than used two fingers to massage her inner vagina, paying extra attention to her G-spot. That’s when I felt the inner walls of her vagina begin to swell even more. It was obvious she was enjoying it. Than she told me she was close and to just use my mouth. In no time she said “oh yes, that’s it. Keep going.” Than it happened, she squirted in my face. I lapped up as much as I could. When she finally stopped, I was soaked. 

She got up and headed out the bedroom door. “Dinners almost ready. I’ll be your dessert later hun.”

To be continued….

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1