My best friend and his girlfriend part 4

This story is for entertainment purposes. This fictitious story is derived from my imagination. All characters are of legal age and all acts are consensual.

As I laid there recovering from my first anal raping, I couldn’t help but question why I had waited so long to try something like this before. To be honest, I started questioning whether a I could ever be happy with a “normal” sex life ever again. It’s was like a whole other world was revealed to me and I was hooked. TJ crawled up next to me and held me. He told me I have always been his best friend and he has always loved me. But after today, he told me he was in love with me now as well. He confessed he has been bisexual since we were in high school, but it’s all been just sex. He confessed he always had feelings for me but didn’t want to take the chance and possibly ruin what we had. He told me tonight, it felt much more than than just sex. I told him I felt the same way, than he kissed me.

Than Cindy spoke and said she needed need some cum in her. She said since TJ just dropped his load in my ass, I was next up to cum. Than she asked me which hole I wanted to dump my baby batter in. I mentioned she swallowed my last load, so I wanted a different hole to breed this time. She said her pussy was craving another load, but her ass was squeaky clean, so it was my choice. I opted for her pussy. I told her I wanted to watcher her take TJ’s entire cock and load in her ass. She agreed. And sprawled out on the bed with her legs speed apart. I told her I wanted to taste her pussy juice first. 

I got between her legs and got to work. I began gently licking and sucking her clit. She was already moist with anticipation. God she tasted amazing. I took my hands and pulled her pussy lips apart  so I had a good view of her inner hole. It was obvious that repeated fucking from TJ’s massive dick had stretcher her out. Than I began licking her urethra, trying to get my tongue inside her piss hole. She definitely reacted to my determination to tongue fuck her urethra. Than I switch to licking the inside of her outer pussy walls. I must have worked on her cunt for several minutes before she had her first orgasm. She didn’t squirt, but she was producing a lot of juice for me to enjoy. While I was enjoying her pussy, TJ got over her and began fucking her mouth. I was so ready to unload in her eager pussy, I stopped eating her and knelt between her open legs and positioned my cock for penetration.

I grabbed my dick and began sliding the head up and down the outside of her pussy. TJ’s ass was facing me as I did this. Than without any hesitation, I thrusted myself deep inside her. She felt so great. As I was sliding in and out of her, I was mesmerized by TJ’s athletic ass in front of me. It was if it was beginning me to eat it, so I did. I put my face in his beautiful ass crack and start flickering his butt pucker with my tongue. Than I started darting my tongue in and out of his tight hole. TJ moaned and told me that felt so good. That was all the encouragement I needed, so I kept tongue fucking his ass while I fucked his nympho bitch. 

I felt my balls starting to react to the action. I guess the heat of the moment got to me, so I lifted my head from TJ’s ass and asked Cindy if she was ready for my load. TJ got off her so she could answer. “Yes baby” she replied. She told me she can never get enough cock and cum in her. I told her I wanted her to cum for me so I could feel her pleasure. She started moaning and exclaimed she was ready to cum. As I felt her warm liquid starting to flow, I blew my load deep inside her. TJ just watched as I breed his girlfriend. I stayed buried in her for a moment or two before I pulled out. I was surprised when TJ got down to suck my cock clean, than started lapping up the overflow that was dripping from her drenched cavity. 

I noticed TJ was still hard and I suggested now was a good time to violate her ass. He agreed and flipped her over and brought her to her knees. He told me to lay under her so I could get a view of the action from underneath, so I did. My head was under her pussy and I could see him placing lube in her ass. Than he thrusted himself in side her ass all the way. The view was definitely amazing. A mixture of my cum and her pussy juice started to drip out of her, so I licked her clean. I guess she enjoyed it so much she begged me to keep licking her pussy. At times TJ would remove his cock from her ass and place his dick in front of me to suck. This worked well because he was 13” long. So he went back and forth from fucking her ass to fucking my mouth. I got hard from this, so Cindy started sucking me off. It was a mind blowing experience. 

Soon TJ was ready to empty to unleash his massive load inside her ass. He shouted he was cumming and grabbed her hip and thrusted deep inside her one last time. Cindy was feverishly trying to work another load out of my cock. I kept eating her dripping pussy while she sucked on my cock. Than TJ told me he was pulling out and for me to open my mouth and get ready. As soon as his long dick was free from her ass, he placed his cock in my mouth for cleaning. Although I could only get part of his massive dick in my mouth, I definitely got a tasty portion of his load. After he pulled out of my mouth. He pushed Cindy’s ass down for me to lick her gapping ass hole. He instructed her to push as much cum from her ass as she could and a large amount of ass cum flowed into my mouth. At the same time, more of my cum was expelled from her vaginal cavity. That pushed me over the edge and I pumped my load into Cindy’s eager mouth. 

TJ and I were exhausted, but Cindy was still wanting more. Cindy said she needed to piss and asked me to come with her. I thought that was a strange request, but we all had done so much together today I didn’t think much about it. When we got into the bathroom, she told me to get in the floor of the shower and lay on my back. Odd, but ok. Than she squared over me and started to release a steady flow of urine on me. Most of it went on my stomach and cock , but she moved up and the last of it went on my face. After the flow stopped, she told me to lick her clean. I found the whole thing very erotic, so I did as she asked. Surprisingly, her piss didn’t taste all that bad. 

Afterwords, I rinsed off and grabbed a towel. When I returned to the bedroom, Cindy was telling TJ about my first water sports adventure. He said he was proud of me for being so open to all these new experiences and reminded me he had told me earlier that day that they were going to change my life forever. And they definitely have!

To be continued…..

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...