Subway Kyle gets a sandwich with double meat

PigBoyDallas

I can hear Kyle saying how good Jesse's cock feels, and how bad he wants it, how he wants Jesse to breed him and cum in his ass. Jesse is into it calling him a dirty slut and a pig, telling him how bad he wants to breed his ass and to beg for his cum, adding he wants me to video him taking my load and showing it dripping out of his ass, telling me to get his phone out of his shorts, which are down around his ankles. He unlocks it for me even though I already know his passcode and hands it to me, telling me to get ready and then telling me to start as he again riles Kyle up calling him a dirty slut and a cum pig, telling him to beg for his load and Kyle does as he's told as Jesse tells him he's going to breed him and lets out a massive groan as he thrust his cock balls deep in Kyle. Kyle is louding begging him not to pull out, to pump all his cum inside him as Jesse slowly does just that. I'm rock hard just watching it and Jesse tells me to hand him the phone and I do as he pulls out and narrates moving in for a close up of Kyle's fucked out cummy ass, taking a couple photoes which he shows Kyle, elciting a "fuck" from Kyle. Jesse tells Kyle it's his turn now and he wants Kyle to breed him up against the wall like he just did. Kyle is still catching his breath and panting with a long thick rope of cum dribbling down off his cock. Kyle swiped up the rope of cum and smeared it on Jesse's ass as he was stroking himself hard and then sliding his raw cock inside Jesse. Jesse isn't making much noise and if Kyle realizes Jesse already has a load in his ass he isn't saying anything. I'm guessing right now Kyle is in "any hole is the goal" mode right now and doesn't give a shit.

As he's fucking Jesse Kyle tells me to move in behind and for me to fuck him. I was already massively horny and starting to feel fucking useless as those two were so into each other. I do a cursory spit on my cock knowing Kyle doesn't need any lube with Jesse's load already in him and slide my cock balls deep inside him. I loved that both these dirty sluts were in a back alley getting bred raw like the whores they are. I'm dying to know from Jesse if Kyle already had a load in him or not. And while I should be worried about someone coming down the alley and catching us I don't give a shit as all I wanna do is load Kyle's ass. Jesse is now begging Kyle to breed him and make him his bitch and we now have a nice rhythm going. I know Jesse is getting what he wants and Kyle is getting more of what he always wants. Both are dirty indiscriminate pigs who probably take any load they can get. I can only bet that once Jesse and I finish breeding Kyle he's going to be lining up more guys to come by and breed his dirty slutty cummy hole, taking them raw with no questions. I've worked myself up so much I blasted my load deep inside Kyle and can hear him starting to pant and groan and soon enough he pumps his load inside Jesse just as I slide out of him. Jesse is begging him not to pull out and softly moaning telling Kyle how hot it was. Jesse slides out of Jesse and says he probably need to check in with coworker and see how things are but tells us not to leave and jokes that his coworker buddy may want to have some fun with Jesse.

I already know I'm not his co-worker's type. His name is Noah and he's a tall skinny redneck boy who doesn't like Mexicans, so I'm guessing Jesse may be his thing. I know from talking with Kyle that Noah prefers to top but does bottom for the right guy and like us wants it raw. I know that Noah and Kyle take turns hooking up with guys once it gets slow in the evenings and they're both on and that they have a good relationship as a result. I can't help but wonder if they also play together even though Kyle insists they don't, saying it would be like having sex with his sister. Jesse and I have pulled our shorts back up and are waiting and to my surprise Noah came out instead, scowling as he sees me but then seeing Jesse smiles and says "hey" and its possible they've hooked up before as they seem to be already familiar with each other. "That's not yours" Noah says gesturing to my truck and Jesse says that the truck is mine and Noah looks around asking where he and Jesse should do it. Again, I'm feeling like a third wheel here and Jesse says he can get up against the wall or they can fuck in the truck. Noah looks at Jesse with a screwed up face and says "Against the wall" and Jesse pulls his shorts down as Noah tells me to keep an eye out. I'm trying to catch glimpses of Noah's cock as Kyle has told me he's pretty hung but from this angle I can't see anything but can hear it as he slides in Jesse as he's sudden screaming out "Jesus, go slower!" But Noah isn't being gentle and soon Jesse is screaming "Oh God" mixed with pleas for Noah to cum in his ass. I love that Noah doesn't mind getting sloppy seconds after Kyle (or in this case sloppy thirds) and I'm guessing they both probably take turns with more than a few guys showing up late nights for fun. I keep glancing over but really can't see much, but love hearing that Jesse is enjoying the pounding.

Noah unloads in Jesse with a loud groan and I can hear Jesse pleading for him not to pull out and to stay inside him. Noah seems intent on that wish and is continuing to stroke inside Jesse and I'm shaking my head knowing he is truly the luckiest guy as he got bred before we got here, took Kyle's load, got to breed Kyle, and now has taken Noah's load and is about to get a second load from Noah. By comparison Kyle is fairly chaste, just taking loads from me and Jesse, but I'm guessing even now he's on his phone lining up other guys to come breed him too, adding their seed to his greedy needy hole. Against those thoughts I can hear Noah pump another load deep inside Jesse's needy hole and I can hear Jesse plead for him not to pull out. The two are kissing now that Noah has pulled out and I can faintly hear Noah saying he wants Jesse to fuck him. He's up against the wall and I'd forgotten I'd given Jesse the lube earlier but can see him lubing up Noah's ass and sliding inside him. Noah is softly moaning oh gods and oh yeahs as Jesse's raw cock is stroking balls deep inside him. I'm guessing this isn't the first time Jesse's unloaded inside him and that Noah isn't as much a top as Kyle has said he is and probably gets fucked raw a lot. I can hear Jesse softly asking him if he wants it and hear him softly moaning "yeah I do" and "cum inside me" followed by Jesse's groan, telling me Noah and Jesse got what they wanted. Jesse slid out and I could see Noah pulling his pants back up and it had me majorly hard knowing that both Noah and Kyle were both going to be working with Jesse's loads buried deep in their asses. Noah went back in scowling at me as he did leaving Jesse and I in the alley.

We got back in my truck and Jesse lit up a cigarette obviously needing it after all the sex he'd had. Dirty slut had gotten it from three different guys and knowing him, was probably going to go home and line up still more guys to come over to fuck him. "Fuck that was hot" he said, taking a long drag on the cigarette. I asked him if he and Noah had hooked up before and he admitted he had and that he often went over to fuck with not just Kyle, but Noah too and that both had come over to his place to play and also do group stuff, but together and apart. I was insanely jealous of Jesse having his own place to host guys for that kind of stuff while I still had to do car play and stuff at the gym and on the trails. I asked Jesse if he was still gonna hook up when he got home and he laughed hard saying he was and that I should join him. I said I was hardly satisfied as I hadn't gotten fucked enough and he said he'd line up guys to come over and join us. And he was true to his word. And while I'd really wanted Kyle and especially Noah to breed me neither had. Jesse apologized for not realizing that and once back at his place lined up one random guy and then a second random guy to come over and breed both of us raw. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3