Finally took raw

Qilly55

After being a cocksucker since 9m 17 yr old and now 67 I finally  had a guy fuck me raw.

I been fucked before but always with a condom. I know , prep, but im married and kinda hard to sneak that.

Also, I don't get the chance to fuck around,not that easy. I also had a buddy that moved a couple of years ago that loved me sucking his cock, he fucked me a few times and always with a condom.

But on to today ! It hasn't beed good since the beginning of year,  I think I got to suck cock maybe 4 times. I also thought I was going to get to meet a couple of guys that were tops off sniffies but didn't happen. 

But yesterday I chatted with a guy ,my age on sniffies and he told me that he could meet today. His profile said he was a top but he said maybe we could just exchange blow jobs. That was fine with me ,but I was hoping maybe he would fuck me.

His profile said he was 7 in cut.

That sounds nice, but always take an inch off and not that really mattered.

We chatted back and forth, I told him I'm a sub guy, and I like aggressive guys.

Anyway  this morning I started looking for him and he was on sniffies.

He said he would come over. He was about 20 minutes away, I jumped in shower, cleaned out just in case and waited he actually showed up, nice looking guy about my age.of course I was wondering if he would be hard.

He came into my room after some small talk, I went to grab his cock through his pants. Yes, hard, we both removed our clothes, I pulled his underwear down and out popped his cock.it was a good 7 inches, but beer can thick. Pre cum was dripping ,I dropped to my knees and licked his precum, it was delicious.after a bit of me sucking he told me to get on bed. He wanted to 69

I'm not a big fan but did. We were both sucking each other and he started circling my ass with his finger and said he could tell I liked it. I said I did.

More sucking and then he got up and threw me on my back. Put my legs on his shoulders and started rubbing his cock head leaking precum on my hole.it felt so good. like always I started getting nervous about raw cock and told him.

He stopped and started to suck my cock again and started fingering me. I couldn't take it and told him to fuck me. He said if he did he wasn't going to stop. I was so fucking horny for his cock. He had some poppers on the bed that we didn't touch . He  handed me the poppers and told told me to start huffing . That was it for me, I wanted it . He put my legs on his shoulders again and wasted no time and stuck his thick cock head in me I was begging him to give it all to me. He shoved his cock in me and I felt his hair hitting my ass. My head was spinning from the poppers . His cock ft so good. It felt warm head started to fuck me ,he was good. No lube just lots of his precum lubing my hole.

After about maybe 5 minutes of hom slamming his cock In me calling me names, pig, cum whore, faggot etc, and I loved  it he pulled his cock out and I asked what happened and in a split second he shot a huge load on my hole. I was jerking my cock and exploded, he took his cock and shoved it back in me. He scooped up some of my cum and his and fed it to me.

He then told me to kneel 9n the floor and shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to clean him up. 

The last few hours sitting on my couch I could still feel my asshole still wet. 

I loved it. I can't wait for more. He told me he will come back and use me again.

His cock was perfect. He shot such a big load of cum.

I can't wait.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Nice!  You'll be addickted to it soon if you are anything like me...

I think I will be .been craving it for a long while but always hesitant about wanting more

• Like 2

Love it when a guy has enough precum to start everything but I'm rock hard right now thinking of his verbal, shooting his load on your hole but then shoving his cock right back in you. Next time you'll get everything inside. Glad that you had a really great experience! 

• Like 1

There's just no comparison.  Although covered or raw might feel equally good just the thought of getting barebacked turns me on big time.  There is nothing as hot seeing the top's hard cock swinging and bouncing as he's getting in position to slip in in.  And as he's pumping my ass with his bare cock I'm absolutely nuts knowing that it's bare and that he's going to cum in my ass.  Yes, there is no going back.

9 hours ago, takemeuseme said:

Yes, there is no going back.

So true. 
I made myself available at Sniffies for understall at a local mall department store this afternoon and met up with a 20-year-old top who ruined my day by pulling out as he came. I couldn’t believe how disappointing it was to see his load dropping down to the men’s room floor as he bent me over. 

• Like 1

I'm early 60s and long married. Been seeing and getting fucked by guys for years but took my first bareback load TEN YEARS AGO TODAY I've just realised!! He'd been fucking me for 5 years before we got to that point, and carried on for another 5 years after before he moved away

I trusted him, so didnt get on to Prep for years after. Haven't looked back

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was just finding my way as a cocksucker when a regular married guy I had been sucking for a few months sent me the fateful email. "I want to fuck you" was all it said. I was nervous but met him at his office when he was working alone. I'll never forget him sliding into me as I sniffed poppers. There was never even a question of taking him bare, it was just the natural way for us. We kept that up for about 9 years. I miss the feeling.

• Like 1