Beach park bathroom fuck bbc

Japbtm

It was my day off and I really didn’t make or thought I will get much on a Monday. I was also busy with a lot of errands and driving around all day. 
I live like a few blocks from the beach. It’s so convenient to just walk down the street and there you are, a fabulous stretch of Pacific Ocean. 
On sniffles I see a bbc cruising for ass at the beach bathroom stalls. I quickly clean and agree to meet. It’s really not crowded on a Monday morning when most people are off to work. 
It’s been awhile since I’ve been fuck in the bathroom and I was looking forward to it. 
I go to the stall he’s in. He’s 5’10” 165 33yo. Looks like he was up all night and ready to call it a night/morning but needed to bust a nut in somewhere… anywhere…

I went into his stall and started sucking his big dick, 8” of black meat. Hoping there’s no last minute condom. I’m throating his thick meat at the end of my throat. Taking the mix of precum (he had a lot) and spit goo, and applying it on my fingers shoving it in my hole to lube it. It’s a loose hungry cunt waiting for a good seeding. Not tight at all. 
He’s hard as s rock and dripping his baby batter. Its salty. I turn around and guide him in and he slides right in, no lube. I’m spreading my greedy hungry little pussy and he is buried deep. God… throat goo is the best lube. 
He goes in slow and deep. Not in a rush to cum but slow fucking to get his full use of an easy hole to breed. He’s taking his time to use me well. He grabs my waist with both of his huge big hands and starts gliding in and out as I push back and bang him to milk his seed. My hole is made for black dick to seed in. He softly moans and unload his hot anon seed in me. I turn around and suck his dick clean. He leaves without a word and I shove a finger in my loose man pussy, it’s hot and gooey. I taste his cum and god if tastes good, just makes me wanna get more dick and be used by random guys. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4