Straight friends ask you for blowjobs.

Teneo

You guys got any straight friends that you’ve sucked their cock? Approached me in the bathroom saying suck his cock. He cums hard . Cum tastes like creamy. I clean his cum off with my hands scooping the cum with my fingers and stuffing them into my boi pussy. Curious to know what his cum will make my hole smell like.  Used boi hole is an aphrodisiac. Sweaty and sweaty men’s athletic clothes have the same effect as poppers. Keeps me hard and the boi musk is intoxicating.  I’ve learned to just be passive and your timidness only make male aggression want to dominate you. 

84B23EC1-AA02-4EA6-B215-AA04F494EA4F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2023 at 4:08 AM, Teneo said:

You guys got any straight friends that you’ve sucked their cock? Approached me in the bathroom saying suck his cock. He cums hard . Cum tastes like creamy. I clean his cum off with my hands scooping the cum with my fingers and stuffing them into my boi pussy. Curious to know what his cum will make my hole smell like.  Used boi hole is an aphrodisiac. Sweaty and sweaty men’s athletic clothes have the same effect as poppers. Keeps me hard and the boi musk is intoxicating.  I’ve learned to just be passive and your timidness only make male aggression want to dominate you. 

84B23EC1-AA02-4EA6-B215-AA04F494EA4F.jpeg

Yes, I have straight friends who have asked me to suck their cocks. One friend said to me that he had to go to the bathroom and asked me to join him. He's a very handsome guy, physically-fit, and always horny. Naturally, I agreed to accompany him to the bathroom. He stood at the urinal, unzipped his jeans, took out his cock which was rock-hard, grinned at me, and said that he wouldn't be able to urinate while his cock was so hard. He knew that I was gay and asked me if I would help him out. I agreed. He turned sideways, I went on my knees, took his cock in my mouth and sucked it. Wow!! Within a couple of minutes, his cock throbbed and he shot a huge load in my mouth which I swallowed immediately. His reaction: "You sure know how to handle a cock." I've had several experiences similar to this with my other straight friends.

In my late teens/early twenties I was well known among my friends and their friends (and others) as a greedy cocksucker. Every party I went to (and I got invited to lots - I wonder why 🤔) every party, at least one straight guy - friend, acquaintance, stranger - would approach me for some oral service. Many just the once, but enough came back for more.

There were a few guys who I knew would be taking me to the toilets/bushes/back alley whenever they bumped into me at a pub or party. One of them would regularly take me to his flat and eventually started fucking me until he finally got a full time girl friend...

• Upvote 1