Advertised

“How would you feel about getting a hotel room in the city some Friday night and doing power exchange play there instead of home?  We could take all the gear with us, even the bench.”

That’s what he texted me out of the blue one day, not that naughty suggestions were out of the ordinary.  I thought it sounded like a great idea and we traded messages about it for a few days and set it up.

Which is how I found myself tied to a chair in a hotel room watching him suck the cock of a tall, bearded daddy.  Before the guy had arrived, James put me in the chair and secured my arms and legs with cuffs and short lengths of rope so that all I could do was watch.  When the stranger showed up and began to undress, James peeled off his underwear and stuffed them in my mouth.  The medium sized soft silicone plug was in my ass.  My hole twitched around as James worked the man’s dick, saliva dripping every time he pulled back.

I drooled and my cock rose as I watched James get on his back and the visitor climb between his legs.  He positioned his enormous cock at my husband’s hole and pushed, sinking it completely into him in one stroke.  James moaned as the top began to fuck him and he pushed his hips up to meet the man’s thrusts, both of them grunting in heat.

I watched them rock the bed for about 5 minutes, this stranger pounding my husband’s hole mercilessly.  James grunted as he stroked his cock.  The man slammed into him a final time and shouted, and I watched him shake as he came inside my husband’s ass.  As he pulled back, I could see a string of cum between the head of his cock and James’s hole.  James laid there panting as the man put his clothes on.  Before he left, he stepped over and untied me, then stepped out of the room with a quick thank you.

“Now that you’re loose, get over here between my legs”, my husband commanded.  I took his jock out of mouth and knelt between his knees on the bed.

“Eat.”

I went down and began to eat him out.  I felt him push his hole open and I shoved my tongue into him and was met with a flood of the top’s cum.  I groaned as I sucked his ass, swallowing the cum hungrily.  He moaned at me, “Yes, that’s it you nasty whore, eat that load out of me.”

I worked my tongue in and out of him until he reached down and grabbed my hair.  Coming up for air, I looked at him.

“Go get on the bench.”   I got off the bed and walked across the room, straddled the fuck bench and laid down.  Walking up to my head, James fed me his cock, slowly fucking my mouth.  He reached over my back and tapped the plug, causing it to move in my hole and I moaned around his cock at the sensation.  He chuckled and pulled his cock from my mouth, and slapped my face with it.

James stepped away and rummaged through a bag.  He walked back up to me with the roll of plastic shrink wrap and began to wrap it around my torso, securing me down on the bench.  He followed that with my arms and legs until I was virtually immobilized.

“You okay?”, he asked.

“Yes, sir.” I replied.  I knew that was the only acceptable answer.

He reached over to the dresser and grabbed a bottle of poppers.  Opening them, he held them under my nose.  “Breathe deep”, he instructed.  I inhaled deeply and felt the rush roll over me.

As I sunk into the warmth, I heard something mechanical, like the hotel door.  James stepped behind me and pulled the plug from my ass.  I groaned in pleasure as he pushed his cock in to fill me and began to thrust.

He fucked me steadily for a few minutes. Before long I heard a knock at the door.  “Come on in!” James said.

He pushed deep into me and leaned over to whisper: “Are you wondering what’s going on?”

“Yes sir.” I sighed.

James pulled out of my ass and I vaguely heard whoever had come in taking their clothes off.  He kneeled in front of me and put the poppers back under my nose.  I inhaled as he said, “Last week when we planned this you agreed to give me total control of your body.  So I’m taking it.  A couple days ago I advertised a cum dump session at this hotel on Sniffies.  You’re the hole that will take anyone who shows up.”

It took me a session to process, and I was suddenly highly alert as the riskiness of it hit me.  I struggled against the wrap holding me down.  “What? No!  What the fuck?”, I protested.   James smacked me across the face and looked at me.  I froze in shock.  He grabbed my hair and I saw the glint in his eyes that I knew meant he was in his Dom headspace.  It was the look that both frightened me and thrilled me at the same time, because I knew it meant he would push our limits into a place of hedonism we both wanted to go to but had been afraid to up until now.  As that reality hit me, the blood rushed to my cock.

“You’ll do what I want.  This is what you agreed to, whore. Is that clear?”

The thrill running through me now, I answered him: “Yes, sir.”

Still holding my hair firmly with one hand, he held the poppers under my nose again.  I inhaled deeply and felt the roll as the stranger shoved his cock up my ass raw and began to fuck me.  He didn’t last long before he grunted and I felt him spasm inside me, flooding my hole with a load.  An anonymous load from a stranger we had never met.  We’d crossed into the space I could only dare go in my mind before.  My cock throbbed.

James tied a bandanna soaked with poppers under my nose and my eyes rolled.  I turned my head to see him climb on the bed and sit against the headboard and stroke his cock as a second stranger entered, dropping his pants to fuck me.  Like the man before him, he didn’t take long before he was unloading in my ass.

I don’t know how long I was on the bench and I lost count after about twelve men came through and used me.  The door opened and closed and at some point I stopped counting.  I asked for more lube when I needed it.  Sometimes I turned my head to see James sucking someone before they walked over to fuck me, and twice we were both getting fucked by guys who showed up at the same time.  Hours passed.  I had become a sweaty mess, collapsed into the bench as just a hole for any and all cum from strangers.

James pushed the room door closed and I perked up and took a deep breath.  I could feel the cum leaking out of me.  James knelt behind me, diving into my ass with his tongue. He moaned and sucked cum out of my hole.  I felt a renewed energy flow through me and I flexed under the restraints, letting him know I was okay and enjoying it - and him.  He stood and shoved his cock in me and began to pound me hard.

He panted as he fucked me, grunting at me while thrusting, “You’ve got at least fifteen, maybe twenty, anonymous loads up your hole.  I don’t know any of those guys.  I just wanted to watch a bunch of guys use you.  Jesus fuck it was hot!”  With that he bottomed out in my ass and added his load to the mix of unknown cum inside me,  He collapsed on my back, breathing heavily,  “Thank you, baby.  Thank you for letting me turn you into a dirty cumdump.”

• Like 9
  • Piggy 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...