Pain while getting fucked- a question

yourcummyass

Here’s an oddity that I wonder if others have experienced: I used to see a guy who always ejacuulated on me but would never actually fuck me. Every time his cum landed on me, I would start to get a burning sensation, and ehen I finally got it off, it left a red welt on my skin - I was allergic to his semen. I’ve encountered that with a couple of other guys since.

Sometimes a Top will enter me and it will start burning right away. It makesme wonder if i’m reacting to their prevum or something like that.

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

all the different sensations of getting fucked, are what turned me on to anal sex in the first place. There is that pain/pleasure combo that makes it so addicting for me.

• 1 year later...

Getting my ass pounded hurts. But a faggot doesn't get physical pleasure from sex. My pleasure comes from submitting and being used. 

An Alpha sees me as a hole he can use to shoot a load then send away. I submit my hole and endure the pain of a brutal pounding because I want him to have a great orgasm. Only with a faggot can an Alpha Male rut out and pound with abandon. 

Endure the pain for him.

• Like 1

As much as I have been fucked, it still hurts sometimes.  That's part of the job.  Most of the time, the pain subsides and you pass into pleasure.  Don't be a bottom if you don't want it to hurt.  It's not about you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/13/2011 at 5:32 PM, BottomBiCork said:

I'd say it's pretty unusual. Probably just the way your rectum is built. Most bottoms need at least a little stretching to get used to anything bigger than 6", as the typical depth of the male rectum is about 4.5", give or take. I'm able to take a solid 7" with just ring-loosening and a first-thrust stretch as long as I've prepped properly, but it always still hurts a bit each time they bottom out.

To be honest, I think you may be missing out on something I enjoy, as part of the pleasure in being a sub bottom for me is the pain itself. As many bottoms say, the pain from being penetrated is, for me, a good pain, and with a good top it becomes a sweet dance on the pain/pleasure boundary. However, my ring actually being torn I do not find that pleasurable. It's the internal depths pain that I find so addictive.

I agree, there is something about a little pain with the pleasure, that I enjoy. Especially during the initial penetration, while I am hitting the poppers, the pain and discomfort starts going away, and I feel myself getting hard again, great feeling while high on poppers