Touché

Kinkpiggy26

They have a back room, and on certain nights, the dress code for that room is enforced. In plain words, come in your kinky gear, whether it's leather or rubber. Touche is a leather bar, and they mayn't let you in if you approach the back room in just a jock or a singlet. Sexy, yes, but leather is the best way to go for it. And no, just leather boots don't cut it. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 10:57 AM, leatherpunk16 said:

They have a back room, and on certain nights, the dress code for that room is enforced. In plain words, come in your kinky gear, whether it's leather or rubber. Touche is a leather bar, and they mayn't let you in if you approach the back room in just a jock or a singlet. Sexy, yes, but leather is the best way to go for it. And no, just leather boots don't cut it. 

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be prepared. Are bears the norm?

On 4/30/2023 at 8:18 AM, Kinkpiggy26 said:

I’m planning my trip to Chicago in June and I keep reading that Touché is a hot place. Anyone here with some more info/tips to score some loads/ass there?

thanks

I tend to have more luck at Jackhammer or Cell block. Also have backrooms and are fun 😉

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Hole at Jackhammer is back to having Cumunion nights. Can be an amazing time, depending on the mix. The next us this Thursday evening, a kickoff fuck party for Market Days. I hope to fuck several guys there, lol…