Daddy Bill and Matty Boy

bottomboyam

Daddy Bill stepped back to admire his hard work. Sweat poured off his wide back from the effort, the big muscles in his arms bulging like they did after a good day’s work. This really is a masterpiece, he thought, admiring the network of deep red stripes glowing on the two firm melons of Matty’s beautiful ass. And God, the kid looked delicious, his arms cuffed overhead showing off the perfect smoothness of his dancer’s muscles.  Bill had pulled him up tight, making him stand on his tiptoes, the effect showcasing his ass better than any pair of high heels.

He had been at the Eagle a few hours earlier with his good buddy Mark and their co-owned boy Ted.  The relationship was a little complicated,  but the sex with Ted as the bottom was incredible, and it meant he always had someone to do something with.  He and Mark were wearing dark jeans and leather vests. Mark’s 60-year old body, more defined now than it was 5 years ago when they had all met: Teddy had gotten Mark into yoga and so Mark was now all hard wiry strength, hardness matched by his demanding personality and his need for deep fisting, a kink he advertised with the red trimmed leather band he wore on his left bicep. Teddy belonged to Mark.  Like really belonged: he had MSB (for Mark Stern’s Boy) tattooed right at the cleft above his little, still flat, although now rock hard, ass. Teddy was the definition of nerdy hot, his slender body shaped by intense aerobic workouts, his muscles defined perfectly by repetitive training at low weights, his bright blue eyes shining behind the round-rimmed little-boy glasses Mark insisted he wear. Bill always laughed when Mark teased him about how Bill’s lust was fueled by age play: Mark loved how young Teddy looked. When they first met, when Teddy was 25, Teddy had been a skinny sweet teink who looked barely 20, literally an Anglican choirboy, a shining tenor in fact.  But this choirboy was one who already had begun to crave the magical dark arts of gay BDSM and fisting and whose voice never sounded sweeter than when he was crying out in pain from some new sexual violation. Mark had taken him past his fears and taught him what it felt like when a man touched you, literally, at the core. Teddy became Mark’s boy almost instantly, ending his relationship with a guy his own age, bonded and marked forever by the intimacy he felt with a man who could make him scream in pleasure with barely an effort.  In truth Mark’s coldness and manipulative lawyerly personality fit perfectly with Teddy’s sunny disposition and easy friendliness. They were a perfect pair. 

But Teddy was also Bill’s boy and wore a sterling dog tag around his neck saying so. Bill had bought it for him, after checking in with Mark, as a tribute to his own service in the Marines.  At the bar it had rested perfectly in the little cleft of Ted’s small perfectly honed chest, right beneath the thin leather red-trimmed collar he wore. Teddy was shirtless—he was almost never allowed to wear a shirt in a gay bar—and the little silver bars Mark had put in his nipples the first time he and Bill used him together sparkled in the light.

Bill and Mark  told people they co-owned him, but Teddy was owned by Mark 1000% while Bill owned him 100%. They weren’t a throuple—Bill and Mark were friends, and really, really, enjoyed watching each other use and abuse a hot guy—but Teddy was completely in love with both of them.  Bill’s relationship with Ted was more on the big brother spectrum—albeit a big dominant older brother who loved to hear Teddy scream from his strap and hear him beg Bill to punch fist him deep. Teddy called them Daddy Bill and Daddy Mark, but Mark was really Ted’s master and demanded absolute obedience.  Teddy lived with Mark and it was Mark’s piss Teddy drank to start his day and Mark’s fist lodged in his ass as he drifted asleep most nights. In fact, after he met Ted, Mark moved out of his DuPont Circle apartment into a big house in Cleveland Park with a yard and a basement—the condo neighbors had complained multiple times about all the noise Teddy made when he was being used. 

Outsiders could easily see why Teddy loved both men.  Mark was older-daddy handsome, salt-and-pepper hair, and made a lot of money as a partner at a big downtown law firm. Bill was simply—as he had been told countless times—a smoking hot daddy.  Standing 6’3”, dark reddish hair in a slight mullet, a working-class former Marine, body honed to hardness by years spent lifting liquor boxes and kegs of beer for a big local liquor distributor.  Bill was a manager there now, and kept his body in shape lifting weights in the gym he had built in an outbuilding of his small farm in rural Maryland. But his body was no ordinary gym body—those arm muscles were big from chopping wood and lifting bails of hay, and also from steady use in whipping boy asses. 

“Matty, sir,” the little twunk had said, his dance-honed arms reaching out to shake Bill’s much larger paw. The guy was small—5’4”, silky, shoulder length, jet black hair peeking out beneath his black leather cowboy hat.  He wore no shirt, that hat, and tight black jeans ending in black leather boots. On his right wrist he wore a plain leather band.  Everything about the way he was dressed drew attention to that gorgeous body, the narrow, almost feminine waist, the very visible line of the muscles separating his legs from his upper body marking him as a hot little man, lithe torso with a defined eight pack and oversized nipples crowning his perfectly-defined pecs. As he turned Bill caught sight of the hard little ass, the top peeking out of the jeans he obviously wore low to show it off. Bill was enchanted, his mind already imagining piercing the boy’s big nipples and giving him silver bars like Teddy’s while Mark’s fist was buried deep in that hot ass. “Good to meet you, Matty,” Bill had said smoothly, “My name’s Bill and this is my good buddy Mark and this is our boy Teddy.” As Matty turned to shake hands with the others, Mark caught Bill’s eye and raised his eyebrows. “He’s mine,” he mouthed, and Mark smiled a dark smile. 

“Twenty, sir,” Matty breathed, panting from the pain.  “Good job, baby boy,” Bill said, standing behind the boy and pulling him close to his big chest, his cock rock hard resting between Matt’s sore red asschecks. “I told you I needed to hurt you to make me hard,” Bill breathed, nipping at the boy’s ears. Matty just bucked his hard perfect ass up against the hard cock, giving a little whine, “As much as I am looking forward to fucking your sensational butt, baby boy. You don’t get my cock yet, “ Bill said, stepping back to lay some more stripes, “I’m not finished beating you yet.”

It was obvious to Bill that Matty was into him from the start. He couldn’t seem to stop staring. He was a polite kid, from Texas he said, and Bill wondered if the sir when they were introduced was Southern politeness or something more. The fact that Matty was at the Eagle on a Friday, dressed to garner attention, and had chosen to talk to two hot daddies and a younger collared man, all of them openly advertising their kinks, lead Bill to think the sir was a good sign of things to come. So Bill asked Teddy to suss the kid out.   A lot of hot vanilla boys came to the DC Eagle looking for sex; not all of them were prepared for or interested in the kind of sex he and his little leather triangle demanded. 

So Teddy led Matty onto the little dance floor, ready to go through his standard vetting routine on behalf of his daddies. To onlookers, the boys looked sensational together.  Ted stood just a few inches taller, his dark blonde hair and pink skin a perfect contrast to Matty’s very blue-white skin and blue-black hair, their bodies moving to the music, their distinct musculatures a near-reference model of two of the ways to be a hot Twink forever. “Damn I hope that boy checks out,” Bill said to Mark, taking a swig from his beer, “seeing the two of them together is driving me wild.” Mark smiled and nodded, “Me too, buddy, me too.”

On the dance floor, Teddy made small talk, trying to warm the boy up before asking the important questions. But Matty was clearly no stranger to the gay sex game. “Are both those hot men your daddies?” he asked, leaning in close and putting his hands lightly on Teddy’s shoulders. Ted looked down at the guy’s flawless body, then into his gorgeous light-grey eyes and smiled.  “Yes. I met Daddy Mark a few years after I moved here. We hooked up a few times and we fit together perfectly. I live with him and serve him as his boy.” “And Bill too?,” Matty asked, his grey eyes questing for deeper answers.  “Yes, early on Mark and I were playing and after a while he called Bill and invited him to join us.  We played for a loooong time and by the end of it all, I belonged to both of them.” “Wow, you are so lucky,” Matty said, bouncing lightly to the beat, “DC is so conservative, it’s hard to find guys into more than just vanilla sex.”  Hearing of this interest in hard sex, Teddy knew he could start pushing. He touched the silver bar on his right nipple and said, “In fact, the first time I played with them together, Daddy Mark pierced my tits and put these in while Daddy Bill had his fist buried in my ass.” Matty’s eye grew wide in surprise as his face lit up with a big smile. Leaning in to Teddy’s chest he kissed the nipple, his tongue lapping around the silver bar, “Fuck that’s hot” he said, drawing close and resting his face on Teddy’s chest. Putting his arms around the boys impossibly narrow waist, hands resting lightly on that fuck-me ass, Teddy looked over Matty’s head at Daddy Mark and Daddy Bill.  When he confirmed that both men were watching intently, he lifted his left hand off Matty’s waist and gave the men an obvious thumbs up while with his other hand he moved the boys rock-hard body tighter against his own. 

Daddy Bill looked down at the boy, enjoying the feel of Matty’s slick throat and questing tongue, rolling and fluttering around his big cockhead.  He looked gorgeous, on the floor with his hands tied behind his back, his full lips wrapped around Bill’s huge cock and his back and butt marked red with the evidence of Daddy Bill’s beating. Teddy had been 100% correct, as always, in his assessment of little Matty. The kid was clearly a hard-core masochist and had taken Daddy Bill’s punishment like a champ. He was a tough little motherfucker, much tougher than Teddy had ever been. He was also a top-knotch cocksucker. A lot of guys were turned on immediately by their first look at Daddy Bill’s perfectly-shaped, thick, dark-pink, muscle cock.  But not many of them could swallow it deep in their throat on the first go. The kid acted like the big cock was his only source of nutrition—he was such a good cocksucker, Bill had stopped telling him what to do and just let him go. Bill’s boy Teddy gave excellent head—Ted was excellent at just about everything he did in his life, but Bill was sure he went out of his way to be beyond amazing at every aspect of sex—but he was such a needy bottom slut and got so turned on by Bill’s total control of him in bed that Bill directed nearly every pleasure Teddy’s considerable talents gave his tool. It’s why Teddy needed a hard, controlling man like Mark for a master—Mark gave Teddy the space to be free from all the responsibilities of leadership he’d always had to show in every other area of his over-achieving life.  But Matty boy, on the other hand, was giving his Daddy Bill so much pleasure with his own cock-pig inventiveness that Bill was having to pull his cock away from the boy from time to time to stop from coming before he was ready  

As Bill pulled his cock out of Matty’s mouth, Matty let out a little whine and nearly lost balance because his arms were behind his back. Bill reached down with one hand to steady the kids shoulder, while with the other hand he grabbed the boys dark-purple balls tied tight with a raw leather cord. He roughly kissed the boy while giving the balls a tight squeeze. Matty moaned, his grey eyes already nearly black, his pupils dilated from the booty bump Bill had given him earlier, “Thank you, Daddy.”  Bill bent the boy to rest his head on Bill’s chest, wrapping his bicep around the gorgeous black hair, wet now from sweat and suffering. God, everything about the boy was hot. Even his little cock was perfectly shaped, a much smaller version of Bill’s huge beautiful meat. Whereas Bill’s cock was dark pink, Matty’s cock and balls were much darker than the rest of his skin, a dark blue-black. Bill began on a fresh squeeze of the boy’s small, perfect balls, harder this time, “I am glad you like it, baby boy,” Bill said, kissing the top of the boys head, “I really am.”

In the bar Matty had told Ted he was a lifelong dancer, and had even started out majoring in dance in college. But instead he had ended up majoring in biology, despite having to stay an extra year, and wanted to work in AIDS research. Ted told him that Daddy Bill was super attracted to him, but that he needed to understand what going home with him would mean.  “Have you ever done drugs?” Teddy asked him.  “Mostly coke and X at clubs. I knew some leather daddies in Austin, and I sometimes smoked meth with them,” Marry said, blushing slightly. Teddy pulled him close, “No need to be embarrassed, adorable boy, lots of the men in this bar do drugs at least sometimes when they have sex.”  Pulling his face back and looking up at Ted, Matty said with a knowing grin, “And what about you and your daddies?”  “I sometimes do X when I go out dancing with my friends or Daddy Bill, but Daddy Mark doesn’t really go to dance parties,” Teddy said, “And we definitely do drugs when we have sex.” Teddy looked serious then,  “We don’t do crystal every weekend because we all have good jobs.   But I can guarantee if you go home with Daddy Bill on this three-day weekend you will probably not be leaving his basement playroom until sometime Monday evening.” Matty responded by leaning in closer to Ted on the dance floor and said, “I wanna hear more.”

Matty was now living out the fantastic stories Ted had told him—in fact, he was currently acting out some of his most secret fantasies. After he answered all of Teddy’s questions and heard Teddy’s stories—Ted was a psychologist and it showed—he had been barely able to control himself around Daddy Bill and Daddy Mark after Teddy led him back from the dance floor. He stood between them, feeling their arm muscles and stroking their backs. He knew his behavior was influenced by the Tina he had consumed, but fuck these men were hot. He and Ted had stopped in the bathroom before returning to the older men. Matty had heard stories of doing drugs in a bathroom stall at a gay bar, and the experience did not disappoint. He did a small line of Tina off of Teddy’s hand, giggling at the naughtiness of it all. Matty found it super erotic when Teddy’s beautiful face, bright blue eyes shining, looked up at him as he did a line off of Matty’s small hand. When Ted licked the path of the line, Matt grabbed him and they made out. After a minute, Matt felt Ted’s finger moving between his ass. Then Ted’s fingers were at his hole and he felt a sharp burn.  He hissed, Ted spoke softly in his ear, mindful they were in a public restroom, “Booty bump to get you started, hot little man. In a second, your ass will feel so good.  You are going to need a lot more of that if you are going to take what my men dish out.” 

Mat was starting to see what Teddy had meant. He was hog tied in a spreader bar, his hard ass muscles pulled apart, his wrist securely fashioned to the bar, his elbows inside his open legs.  The taste of Daddy Bill’s come was still on his tongue—fuck that big cock produced a lot of seed—and his face was red, visible handprints from the slaps Daddy Bill had given him as he rode him all over the room. Now, Daddy Bill was giving him his second booty bump, feeding his increasingly hungry hole, the burning turning his mind to nothing but the feeling in his ass. 

During the ride to Daddy’s Bill’s farm Matt has been so horny. He knew the feeling, having felt it with his leather couple friends in Austin, but he had never felt how it built his hunger for sex so acutely—he’d never done it and then had to wait to get fucked. He’d also never done it and then gone home—to a farm in Maryland no less—with a stranger who he knew on the best authority was into hurting twinks and getting his giant paws up their asses. And so while he was beyond excited to be living out his fantasies, he felt pretty small, sitting here next to this mountain of a man. Bill sensed his nervousness, “Don’t worry, baby boy,” he said kindly. “I mean it—you know what I like and I know you like it too. But we are going to get there together.  We won’t start at 100%, okay,” Bill said, reaching his big paw across and squeezing Matty’s knee.  He then grinned, “But trust me, baby boy,  we will get to 200%  together at some point.”

Matty was now on his back, his hands handcuffed in front of him, a bottle of poppers with some sort of special breathing thingy on top clasped in his hands. Daddy Bill’s muscular arm held the spreader bar—and therefore Matty’s legs—back and over head. Daddy Bill’s huge paw was buried four fingers deep in his hole. It felt huge, it felt fantastic. Matty had never been fisted but he had taken some pretty big toys before tonight. After he and Daddy Bill fucked—it went on for at least an hour and it was the hottest fuck Matty could remember—Bill had started to finger his hole, pushing the come around inside him. “You know I get off on hurting twinks, baby boy,” Bill had said, “And your gorgeous little ass is gonna look so good wrapped around my paw.”  “But,” Bill said warningly, “Liking to hurt a boy is different than damaging him, baby boy. So I am going to go slower than I normally would because you’re not super experienced.”  Then he smiled wickedly, and said “Not super experienced.  Yet.”

Matty grunted, his assring starting to realize the size of Daddy Bill’s massive hands.  Bill’s thumb was tucked in and his hand was well on its way into Matty’s hole. They were at the knuckles now, and his asshole was stretched tight and wide.  Matty was grateful, now, that Daddy Bill had insisted on an extended period of toy play before attempting this. He was also glad Daddy Bill had freed his hands—it was so much easier to use the poppers and play with his own nipples this way. Matty whined and tried to push himself onto Daddy Bill’s hand. “Want it bad, daddy,” he grunted, “slap me daddy, hit my face and take my ass.”  Daddy Bill smiled, and holding the bar with Matty’s legs attached back with one massive shoulder, he freed his hand and slapped Matty hard.  “Glad to, baby boy,” Bill smiled, “Take a big hit of those poppers, and let me have you. Let me make you my boy.” Taking four big draws from the popper’s nozzle, Matty felt the world go fuzzy and his assing stretched as Daddy Bill increased the pressure.  Daddy Bill slapped his face hard, back-forth, his big meaty hand cracking one side of his perfect face and then the other. The abuse turned little Matty’s twisted desires on like a flashlight  Suddenly, his assring gave way and Daddy Bills knuckles entered him for the first time. Matt screamed a sharp little cry, shocked at how big the paw was, and then started moaning.  “Fuuuck,” he panted, “Fuck that’s big.”  “Not in all the way yet,” Daddy Bill said, “But you are doing such a good job, making your daddy proud, baby boy.”  He then leaned in and started bitting on Matty’s big nipples. The minute the sharp pain of of the bite traveled down the hot wire that connected Matty’s tits to Matty’s ass, he opened up and Daddy Bill’s big hand traveled for the first time into the clutching heat of that flawless ass. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Matty yelled as the feeling of Daddy Bill’s big hand entering his ass fully for the first time overwhelmed his entire body. He immediately started shaking and panting, making small groaning noises as his asshole learned how to exist around something so big. “Fuucking hell, baby boy,” Bill coed in his ear, wild with excitement and what he had just done to this gorgeous Twink, “I can’t believe it’s your first fist and it’s was my big paw that took you baby boy.  Fuck you are a little miracle, baby boy,  a fucking miracle.”  But although Matty was staring intently into Bill’s eyes, he was barely listening. His entire body was alive, it was like he had crossed a mountain and could finally see: fisting was so fucking hot. Every part of his body tingled, his ass felt so full and the stretch felt so good—no wonder Teddy had acted like getting fisted was the coolest thing ever. Because. It. Fucking. Was. 

It was also a huge fucking hand in his ass.  He groaned and cried out, his upper body convulsing slightly as struggled around the giant lodged in his ass. He knew Bill’s hand was bigger than any toy he’d ever taken. After a few seconds of this—although it felt like a lifetime—he came down from the mountain of endorphins to actually be in the world. He realized he was staring at Daddy Bill and Daddy Bill was saying something soothing to him. Matty smiled, looking in those big brown eyes, dark now from the drugs, and said, “Thank you, Daddy.”  Matty reached down with one hand and for the first time felt another man’s wrist buried inside his hole, he moaned again, feeling the stretch. 

Bill kept his hand completely still, knowing that the boy’s masochistic tendencies and love of getting fucked would combine soon enough with the large amount of Tina he had consumed.  When that happened, Matty would be ready for more. He was in no hurry—they had all weekend. And Mark could wait until the boy was ready for him. To be fair Mark was really good at getting boys where they needed to be and he knew the value of taking things slow at the beginning.  Fuck, Mark hadn’t let him get with Teddy for several weeks and Teddy who had already been at the fisting and big toy game for about a year before he met Mark.  But Matty was so beautiful—and as Bill had discovered and Teddy suspected, a total pig—that Bill figured  that Mark’s famed strategic patience was probably going to be tested by this particular wait. 

“Fuck baby boy,” Bill said, leaning in close to Matty sculpted face, “You are so fucking beautiful right now.” Matty smiled, “God you make me feel so good, daddy,” Matty practically cooed, “Big gorgeous man with his fist up my hole.”  Somehow saying those words turned Mattyon like a Christmas tree, he felt the intense feeling of submission he craved, and suddenly he needed more. “Oh god please fuck me, daddy,” Matty begged. Knowing his big paw could easily damage the inexperienced pig, Bill began to very slowly move his hand around inside. He still couldn’t quite believe the little man had done it. He had always expected to have to wait until Mark got out to the farm to stretch the boy out. No one had ever taken his fist first—fuck even Teddy, who at 25 had already been one of the hungriest butt pigs he had ever known—had taken him  only with considerable effort even after Mark had been opening his entire colon with huge toys and his balled fist for hours. 

Bill fisted the boy slowly, never breaking new ground, just helping to make more space in his hole.  As the Tina feelings kicked in, the boy began to whine a bit. “More daddy, more,” he begged. “Oh, baby boy, you don’t know how much I want to be punch fucking you right now,” Bill growled, “But we gotta go slow before we go fast.”  Bill bent forward, hand lodged in the kid’s hole, and kissed him hard, tongue half way down Matty’s throat. Matty moaned as Bill started nipping and biting his throat and chest. Suddenly, his mouth was sucking one of Matty’s oversized areola into his mouth. As the nub of the nipple entered Bill’s and he bit down harder than he ever had.  Matty arched his back and screamed and Bill felt his ass open up and he pushed hard.  Matty yelled “Fuuuuck me daddy, fuck me!” And Bill slowly steadily pulled his big hand back. He slow fisted the kid, going just about 1/2-3/4 inch into the rectum and then pulling back to the 23-three-year kid’s assring. Bill knew from what Teddy told him, that with  a first fist fuck, the smallest movements would feel huge.  Matty’s upper body was squirming, he was touching his nipples, and chest constantly, as the incredible fullness activated his innate pigginess. Bill saw the change, and keeping his eyes on Matty the entire time, dipped his finger down into the tub of crisco beside him. He then rolled his finger around in the line of Tina he had crushed fine and laid out earlier.  

Matty felt Bill’s fist pause for a second. He felt a meaty long finger enter underneath Bill’s wrist.  As it came in there was a slightly scrape and familiar burn. Bill rubbed the Tina-filled finger into the triangle space of his folded hand, distributing Tina both into Matty’s hole onto his hand. As Matty began to buck and moan,   he withdrew his finger, being sure to roll it around inside Matty’s chute to ensure the kid got as much into his hole as possible. He then slowly twisted his hand, the feeling driving Matty wild, and very slowly opened his palm part way, giving Matty the rest of the huge line.

Bill felt the change inside the hot little man immediately, as the fresh dosage increased the heat inside Marty’s stretched hole. The entire hole relaxed more than it ever had.  He increased the pace of his fucking, and slapped the boy hard, four times, back and forth across his face. As he did so, he felt Matty’s hole give him even more room to play and so he increased the fist fuck, starting to pull out towards the assring and driving in, now starting to nudge the second ring. “What do baby boys say when daddy gives his boy hole a special present?” Bill asked darkly, sticking the finger that has been in the kids ass down Matty’s throat.   Matty suckled and licked, and managed to say around Bill’s fingers invading his mouth, “Thwank you, swir.”  

“You know what, baby boy?” Bill said, “See this hand,” pulling his hand out of Matt’s mouth. “Yes, daddy.”  “This hand’s function is to punish your face,” slapping Matty’s face lightly, “your nipples,” grabbing one and twisting hard, “and your little boy balls,” grabbing both balls in his hand and crushing down hard.  Matty screamed, but pain pig that he was, his ass opened up more. Bill pulled his hand out further the he had, pausing as the assring stretched at the widest point of the knuckles. Matty grunted, moaned, and then panted from the stretch.  Bill held him there for a moment, letting the totality of his control of the boys body sink in.

“Now this hand that stretching your ass, baby boy,” Bill continued, “This hands function is to stretch you, baby boy,” and he pulsed his hand just slightly, stretching the inside of Matty’s ring and rectum. “But it also likes to punish too,” as he said this he shoved his hand harder than anything he had given Matty before, pushing through his rectum until the triangle of his fingers was lodged at the first knuckle inside Matty’# second hole. Matty screamed briefly, but within seconds he was groaning. “Hurt me, daddy, hurt my ass,” Matty begged, “Stretch me, daddy, more, please daddy.”  Bill pulled slowly out, bringing his hand again to the kid’s assring, letting his knuckles slide out.  He changed the shape of his hand, making the triangle wider and flatter. “Oh you can count on that, baby boy,” he said pushing hard, stretching Matty’s assring wider over his knuckles, the larger shape stretching the boy hole. Until again a tiny bit of his fingers were lodged inside Matty’s tight inner ring.  Matty screamed again, panting and groaning from the stretch.

Bill fisted the little pig for a bit. He didn’t enter the inner ring any deeper, but he did play with it, questing his individual fingers inside, singly, in twos and in threes. It drove Matty wild, when he felt action in that space, and he begged Bill for me.  “No can do, baby boy,” Bill replied, “I promised your Daddy Mark he could take that part of you.”

Satisfied the kid’s ass was opening up, Bill pulled out. Matty immediately started begging for more, his hole made hungry by the Tina. Bill lubed up a medium sized plug, smaller than his fist but slightly bigger than his folded hand, and slowly pushed it into the hungry cunt.  Bill slid up on the rubber sheets to to the top of the bed, pulling Matty with him. “We’re going to take a little break from your ass, have some water, and see when your Daddy Mark and our Boy Teddy are coming to join us,” Bill said.  Bringing the Matty’s head into his armpit, “why don’t you worship my pits for a bit, baby boy,” Bill said, “I know you want to.”

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7

Teddy stood in the corner of Bill’s basement playroom. He was tightly bound with his hands at his sides, a chain from the ceiling attached to his padded collar the only thing helping him keep balance. His body was striped evenly, all around, from shoulders to the soles of his feet, the welts from the nylon whip Daddy Mark had used on him at home aching slightly, and hurting at places where the rope binding him intersected with a welt. Teddy was gagged tight.  His nipples were clamped, pulled tight and hard by the small weighs attached to the chain tying them together. He was rock hard—right before they left home Daddy Mark had injected him with 50 units of trimix so it would be easier for him to use a little whip all around his cock and balls, Teddy’s scream’s delighting him.  He held is upper body was still as he could, a long thick dildo deep in his guts.

“Daddy Bill wants to use your hole hard tonight, boy,” Daddy Mark whispered, slipping his rock hard cock between Teddy’s sore asschecks. In their home playroom Mark had bound Teddy’s arms to his sides after taking his arms down from the St Andrew’s cross he had been attached to while being whipped. “He wants your hole to flame like a comet before you beg us to punch you.”  Teddy shuddered, remembering the intense pain and pleasure of ridding one of Daddy Bill’s signature comets. “Told him it would be my pleasure to soften you up,” Mark grunted, spewing a big load of cum into Teddy’s chute.  Mark kept his cock inside Teddy’s guts, moving around until he paused and Teddy felt the familiar warm tingle of a big load of chempiss squirting into his guts. Slapping Teddy’s cheeks hard to make him clench, Mark pulled his softening cock out of Teddy’s ass. He reached down and applied some lube to a big but plug and shoved it home, making Teddy groan and squirm. Attaching big titclamps to Teddy’s nipples, he leaned in and gave Teddy a rough case, “You know I love you, boy,” Mark said, reaching down and squeezing Teddy’s swollen balls, “I hurt you because I love you.”

“You look like the hottest little candy cane with those gorgeous stripes,” Daddy Bill had chuckled when Teddy, arms bound to his side, nipples aching as the chain between the clamps bounced, walked carefully down into Bill’s basement playroom. Mark walked behind Teddy, naked except for a leather vest, his cock rock hard, accentuated by the silver cock ring he wore, his wiry, muscly, yoga arms out making sure Teddy didn’t fall.  He guided Teddy to a corner of the room, where there was a shower, big old claw-foot bathtub, and toilet.  Daddy Bill called it the enema station, but Teddy knew it was also a place where both men delighted in humiliating him, showing him he had no privacy or control of his own hole. 

Matty watched the show bound and gagged too, his ankles and wrists attached to the spreader bar by a pair of padded cuffs.  Matty’s back was striped, having been given 50 stripes from an nylon whip about 20 minutes prior. His cock had also been shot full of his first dose of trimex, and his balls were tightly bound with a piece of rawhide that wrapped up and around his cock, the black leather showcasing the red stripes on his darkish blue-black cock and balls.  Bill had whipped his cock and balls hard, and his cock pulsed and ached in memory of how hard he had screamed as Bill tested  Matty’s limits as a painpig. Matty also had a fresh load of chempiss plugging his hole, and he was learning what it was to get high on coke chempiss when your eyes were already black from an enormous booty bump of Tina that was delivered by an enormous muscle hand inside your ass.

Daddy Bill stood in front of Teddy.  He leaned down and nibbled on a welt that ran across Teddy’s taunt, hard, little pecs.  Teddy hissed, and Mark laughed and licked the stripe.  Bill reached up and removed Teddy’s gag, smothering Teddy’s beautiful full pink lips with his own huge mouth. “My fist is gonna make you scream tonight,” he said seriously, “Scream in pain and in pleasure.”  Teddy groaned and Bill slapped him hard, “What do you say when one of your daddy’s offers to hurt you, baby boy,” “Thank you, Daddy,” Teddy breathed.”  “That’s more like it,” Bill said, “Now get over this toilet and we’re going to get that chempiss out of you.”

Daddy Mark, his hard cock jutting out swollen with from desire walked over to Matty.  Reaching down, he twisted Matty’s nipples before removing his gag.  “Daddy Bill says you got a sweet mouth, kid,” Mark said, “Show my hard cock what you can do.” Matty settled in, sucking Mark’s cock with gusto, while Mark slapped his head and twisted his nipples. The abuse only made him suck more enthusiastically, feeling Mark’s thickness increase in his mouth. 

There hadn’t been a lot of fluid left in Teddy’s ass, after riding 20 minutes, plugged and bound  in the backseat of their big BMW X7.  Daddy Mark always complained the car was too big, much preferring to drive the bright blue M4 coupe he had bought Teddy for his 30th birthday: parking the big SUV around town was a bitch. But the bigger car had real third row seat, the buttery leather upholstery covered with a vinyl cover. Hidden by the dark glass of the back windows, it was a discrete way for a respected partner at a major law firm to transport his naked and bound boy, the boy himself a rising member of the local LGBTQ mental-health community.  Neither of whom should be seen accidentally in this position. Teddy wasn’t ashamed of his kinks, at least not any more,  his colleagues and friends knew he was the submissive in a triangle with two men. But some things were better left unseen. Besides, Teddy’s relationship to his body was still a work in progress, a hangover from the shame his hyper-Christian parents had instilled in him. The first time Daddy Mark fisted him deep it had begun to change his relationship to his body. Acknowledging freely his interest in being used so deeply by other men set him on the path where he no longer felt a twinge of shame or nervousness walking into a gay bar or club shirtless, red-trimmed collar blaring his love of fisting, his bound arms and leash connecting to a leash fasted in the belt loop of one or the other of the hot daddies who fisted him regularly. 

Having spent most of his life dancing on stages in tight clothing, often shirtless, Matty didn’t share Teddy’s issues with body image. However, Mark was discovering Matty didn’t take to his role as a piss-drinker naturally. Matty had tried hard, but the taste just  kept making him gag, no matter how hard he tried. It was clear Matty was turned on by the idea, but there was some deeper [banned word] he couldn’t quite break through. So Mark had finally released the kid from the spreader bar and affixed a urinal gag, denying himself the pleasure of seeing Matty’s beautiful lips suckle on his cock. After he finished, Mark was careful to praise him for doing a good job. He was much younger and less experienced than Teddy, he kept reminding himself, and needed to be brought along carefully. “Come, crawl along beside me,” Mark said to Matty, “practice makes perfect.” Matty gagged and choked a bit when Daddy Bill, his cock still slick from despositing a load of seed up Teddy’s butt, released a heavy potent stream into the urinal, some of it splashing up and burning his eyes.  As he swallowed all that piss down, Mark reached down and slipped his fist inside, depositing a big booty bump.  “Take Teddy’s boy piss, too,” Mark directed, “Let that Tina wam up your hole and get you ready for your deep training.”

Matty took Teddy’s piss load, potent from not being allowed to release his bladder through several hours of torture, like a champ.  Matty was also opening up like a champ, Mark thought, threading the second of the big ridges of the Manrammer up into his increasingly stretched hole, admiring the way the rock hard melons of his ass looked with the obscenely large tool sticking out. He was on his back and blindfolded—he was convinced that to get a boy to take his hole deep it was better if they didn’t actually see certain big toys until they’d taken them once—and Daddy Bill held the boys legs back for Mark to work. The kid was moaning and groaning, “Please fuck me deep, Daddy Mark,”. the kid panted, “Take my ass please. Daddy Bill’s been teasing me deep inside all night, I need you in me bad.”  “Give him a little top up, please Bill,” Mark murmured, “Kid’s gonna need to want this final stretch.”  Bill dipped his finger in the lube, then coated it with Tina powder, rolling his finger in one of the larger lines laid out on a special plate.  They were always careful to keep the Tina for booty bumps separate from that used for snorted lines. He slipped his finger in the boys hole, trying to coat the big dildo as much as possible so it would pull the Tina deeper in to Matty’s hole.  Mission accomplished—Matty started squirming, the heat in his hole increasing and his begging more urgent—Bill climbed up in the bed. “Take four big hits of those poppers, baby boy,” he directed, “Then get ready to worship my muscle ass.” As Matty finished up the poppers Bill climbed and lowered his asshole directly over Matty’s questing tongue. Grabbing the spreader bar and pulling it way back, Bill and Matty settled into an obscene balance. Seeing that everyone was settled and that Matty’s lips were fully engaged in worshipping Bill’s asshole, Daddy Mark began to push.  All three plugs began to enter the boy, the first one moving deeper into his inner chamber, the second, larger one starting to enter behind that, and the great big one began to stretch his outer hole wide. Mark got Matty to the widest part and he stopped.  “Feel me stretching all your hole was once, boy,” Mark said. Matty groaned, “Yes Daddy,” the words muffled by Bill’s enormous muscle ass. As Bill reached down and squeezed his bound balls hard, Mark pushed the toy home.  Matty screamed as the huge toys stretched and settled deep inside.

Bill was glad he’d moved to the side right at the last minute, both so he could enjoy the look on Matty’s face as he received his first deep fuck but also he’d been afraid Matty might bite him. Matty looked almost as beautiful as he had when he took Bill’s big hand. He had a big smile on his face, “Fuuuuuck Daddy Mark,” he breathed, “God that feels good.” Mark ripped his blindfold off and kissed Matty hard, holding the big dildo steady.  Leaning back, he gave Bill a quick nod. Bill reached up and delivered one of his back-and-forth slaps that turned the kid on.  At the same time, he grabbed the boys balls and gave a ball-crushing sleeve. As Matt screamed out, Mark pushed the remaining inch of the toy home taking Matty even deeper.

Matty was on another planet, his body overwhelmed from the abuse everywhere.  He felt the dildo go places no one had ever taken him. He jerked and gave little cries for nearly a minute, then as he settled down a feeling of intense euphoria overwhelmed him. He brought his hands up to his nipples and began to play, rounding his hips as if to take the toy deeper.  “It’s called a manrammer, boy,” Mark said, “But once inside your hole we call it a pussymaker, because one I use it on a boy hole it’s a deep needy pussy forever.” Mark grabbed the toys handle and began to slowly move the toy around, creating space for hands and fists all up and down Matty’s colon. On the bed, Bill, so turned on by seeing Matty suffer and take the toy, had his rock hard cock down Matty’s throat. As Matty spluttered and gagged from the sudden face fuck, he struggled a bit to keep everything going at once. Mark stopped moving the toy for a second and dipped his finger in the lube and then added a line. He delivered this quickly and efficiently to Matty’s hole and then quickly repeated this, gave him another big line up his hole. He heard Matty groan from the burn, muffled and garguling around Bill’s enormous cock relentlessly fucking Matty’s mouth hole. “You’ll thank me for those bumps later, boy,” Mark said quietly, as much much to himself as anyone.  “I’m gonna be using this big toy on your hole for hours,” he promised, as Bill began yelling and shooting ropes of cum down Matty’s throat.  Still talking to himself, his voice all but drowned out by the sound of Bill orgasming and Matty choking around the big cock, Mark began slowly fucking Matty’s hole with the giant dildo.  “Wanna get you open and tender, no better tool than this, three big plugs fucking your holes all at once,” he promised, glancing over at the leather duffel he had carried in and thinking of the full-length ribbed rubber glove waiting inside like a black snake. Pulling the toy out until all of Matty’s holes were held open wide, Mark softly said, “Gonna stretch you so I can hurt you and give you your first comet ride,”. And he pushed the big toy back in with a more force, Matty groaning and begging for more. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

It had been a long time since Teddy was freaked out about sex with his daddies. But he was a little bit afraid right now. Turned on, and in full submissive slut mode, he was horny as hell.  But clearly his daddies had plans for him.  He was cuffed into the sling, blindfolded, and the part that worried him was they had put big sensory deprivation headphones on him, playing a low fuck-me techno best. Daddy Mark and Daddy Bill were meticulous planners of certain aspects of their sexual adventures; in his five years of getting used by these men, all these signs pointed to a painful good time to come. He knew that whatever it was would combine pain and pleasure—he just never quite knew what that combination would be.  He suspected it was some new twisted variation of Bill’s signature comet—his huge balled fist and arm covered in a thin layer of crisco and finely powdered Tina. Daddy Bill called it a comet because it burned your insides like a flaming comet as he rammed his big fist all the way inside you, through as many of your holes as had been opened by one or the other of the daddies. But within seconds the burning stopped hurting and became an overwhelming desire to get fistfucked hard. Usually within seconds whatever pig lucky enough to be treated to a comet ride would be bucking and groaning begging to be used hard by Dady Bill’s big fist, stretching their own holes out all around his muscle arms. 

He had been in Daddy Bill’s hands since he had come into the basement playroom. Daddy Bill kept his wrists bound and tits clamped, and made Teddy nurse on his big cock while he gave Teddy three giant enemas. Teddy had wondered again about the wisdom of his being in a relationship with both men at once—the cross pollination of Daddy Mark and Daddy  Bill’s perversions was becoming increasingly evident.  Sadism and beatings had been a Daddy Bill thing, but his body bore expert witness to how much Mark enjoyed it; the enemas Daddy Bill administered to his ass brought Teddy’s total that night to like eight, after those Daddy Mark gave him at home. The enemas humiliated him—that was part of the point—and emphasized how both men controlled his body completely. Bill, especially, loved to plug the enema inside Teddy with his big balled fist and then apply slight pressure to stretch Teddy’s asshole. He loved it when he made Teddy lose control and clean water shot out around his big paw into the claw-footed iron bathtub he kept in the corner of his playroom.

Teddy squirmed and moaned, flying high. He was in the sling, his cuffs restraining him in place. If he were thinking, he would realize that his daddies always started feeding his pig hole a little too much Tina when they wanted him to loose control. At that moment though all he cared about was getting more hard, delicious punches from Daddy Bill’s meaty paw. Bill lodged his fist all the way inside the second hole of the much smaller man, and leaned over to kiss Teddy hard.  He had removed the headphones but had kept the boy blindfolded—Teddy was too smart for his own good and would overthink things, and the blindfold made him focus more on the only thing that mattered at that moment: the stretch his big muscle daddy was giving his boy hole.  “God I love you Teddy, my precious baby boy,” he said, pushing and pulling his fist deep inside him. “I love how smart you are and I love to see your pretty mouth locked around my cock, guzzling on my piss,” he said, “But I really love how deep you let me take your little boy hole.”  As he said that last, he quested deeper and carefully smoothed his fist out, delivering the 1/4 gram of tina he’d kept hidden in it for the last several minutes, using his fingers to lightly push it into Teddy’s Sigmund colon. Teddy hissed, then bucked up and tried to do everything he could to take more of Bill’s muscular arm as deep as it would go. 

Matty was at that moment thinking he had died and gone to pig heaven. When he had first gone up to talk to the men last night, he had been most interested in Daddy Bill. He’d hooked up with hot silvery daddies many times in Austin, but men like Bill usually only wanted other muscle men. He’d been thrilled to learn from Teddy that Daddy Bill was into twinks.  And he’d been even more thrilled when Bill invited him home, promising that Daddy Mark would be coming later specifically to have sex with him. One daddy looked like a fucking Colt model while the other one fulfilled every older-daddy fantasies he’d been having since he was twelve. It was like a fucking daddy jackpot!

Matty  grunted, squirming, as Daddy Mark gave him yet another wild ride on the huge dildo. It had a huge head.  “Gonna give you a sample of what your Daddy Bill’s huge fist feels like,” Daddy Mark had said as he slipped it in. It was fucking huge, “Bill will stretch you more than that,” Daddy Mark had promised. His approach was almost clinical. While Daddy Bill’s approach felt spontaneous, with lots of nipping and biting and random deep kisses, Daddy Mark was simply obsessed with stretching Matty’s hole deep. He only hurt Matty when he wanted access to some deeper place or wanted to stretch with a harder fuck. The big toy was filling his inner hole completely, and Daddy Mark was trying to push the huge head into his inner chamber. It was going in a little, but not going far. Matty couldn’t believe his hole muscles had any resistance left—it had felt like Daddy Mark had fucked him for hours earlier with the crazy-shaped dildo—it was like three, increasingly larger but plugs stacked—until he was literally squelching around the thing.

Daddy Mark looked down at the kid and admired the way the big head of the dildo bulged his perfect flat stomach out. Fuck the little man was a prize. He was so fucking beautiful, his shiny hair wet from sweat, his perfectly shaped pecs rising as he panted. And he was a perfect goddamn pain pig, and while he probably would never ever be as big an ass pig as his boy Teddy, the kid clearly loved getting his hole used.  Suddenly Mark was consumed with an overwhelming lust to take the rest of that sweet, sweet, hole.  Keeping the big toy lodged up the kids shoot, he lubed up finger and then rolled it around in the Tina powder.  He’d stopped measure out lines when he started using the toy. The boy needed to be fucked up for what was to come. 

He slide his finger in around the big toy,  shooting in fast and quick, and the tried to get as much Tina as he could around the underside of the big head. When the kid’s inner ring closed around the head, he’d get a small taste of what it felt like when his boy hole closed around a man’s balled up, Tina-coated, fist. Matty moaned and tried to settle himself down around the toy and push it deeper. Seeing the kid was ready, Mark grabbed the Matty’s balls and squeezed hard,  Matty opened up, and the big head slid into Matty’s inner ring. Matty gave a sharp short scream and then moaned, “Fuuuuck me daddy,” he pleaded. Mark held the toy still, waiting on the kid to feel the Tina he’d put behind the giant head. Matty’s eyes got wide, the beautiful grey hours ago replaced with the dilated black of a chemsex pig,  and he hissed at the burn. As he began to chant, “Please Daddy Mark, take me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” Mark slowly slid the toy forward as far as he could and Matty begged him for more. Marl slowly pulled the head out of the kid’s inner hole, and glancing over to see Teddy on his back in the iron bathrobe his hole getting a deep, deep enema from Bill’s latest new device he realized it was time: this sweet-faced beauty needed his hole open and a little achy. “You’re getting fucked, boy” Mark said slapping Matty’s face and starting a slow but steady fuck of the boys inner hole, sliding the big head in and out, in and out.   Matty just smiled, his face dreamy from the euphoria of his first deep fuck. 

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Teddy was getting a deep fuck himself, maybe the deepest one ever.  He was in the bathtub with his arms bound somehow to something behind him that he couldn’t see.  His one arm was free enough that he could huff on the bottle of poppers at will.  His feet were up over his head, giving Daddy Bill easy access to his ass. The blindfold was off so he could see as his daddy fucked him with the long narrow tube, water gushing out around it. 

“Master Tom told me about this little device,” Daddy Bill had said, as he showed Teddy the long rubber tube—he recognized it as a deep-clean shower shot like his Daddy Mark sometimes used on him.   But instead of being flexible, this one was affixed to a rigid tube about 20 inches long, the whole thing padded smoothly with some sort of spongy waterproof tape. Figures, Teddy thought, rolling his eyes, that  thing looked like the kind of crazy Frankensteinian asspig invention he would expect from Master Tom. Master Tom was one of the perviest 70-year olds in DC and his fisting parties were as legendary as the enormous size of his cock.

Daddy Bill had grinned evilly at Teddy as he adjusted the temperature and turned the water on to a low flow.  “Master Tom said he can make his boy Simon sing when he turns the pressure up a bit,” Bill shared.  Simon was Master Tom’s husband, his leather sub for 40 years. He was an absolute sweetheart, and Teddy had gotten relationship advice from him several times. Bill continued, “Old Tom told me where to buy a pressure regulator for safety.  He says this is one of the best ways to clean a boyhole deep, and there is never any blood,” Bill had said, starting to playfully use the water on Teddy’s lower body.  “Master Tom said it’s to the point where he can make Simon come hands free,” Bill smiled, “Just from the pleasure of this big water cock fucking his hole.”

Big water cock was right. Teddy groaned as Daddy Bill adjusted the pressure upward a bit.  Every time he did it it felt like his hole expanded, just like it did around a big inflatable. Bill gently quested deeper, fucking Teddy with the long stick.  It was now 2/3rds buried up Teddy’s ass. Teddy took another hit of poppers and suddenly everything clicked. His worry and overthinking about the strange device up his hole melted away. “Deeper daddy, use me deeper,” he cried. “Gladly, baby boy, let me fuck your hole,” Bill replied, smiling at the thought of Mark humiliating Teddy by cleaning his hole from the start with one of these. Teddy was going to hate that, knowing he couldn’t have any privacy to release his waste as Daddy Mark took another step in controlling his hole completely. And Bill was glad to help, he thought, increasing the pressure just a smidge more and watching beautiful Teddy squirm. 

Edited by bottomboyam
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 2

4 hours ago, dazzasboy said:

I cannot say it enough you are a magnificent writer, your stories capture me and detail exactly what I want in life. Thank you for your efforts

Thank you for the encouragement.  Much appreciated!

Matty and Teddy were next to each other in parallel slings, their limbs bound in place to the chains holding the slings up, although each had a hand free enough to use the fresh bottle of poppers each had been given.  Daddy Mark had given Teddy a fresh load of chempiss while Daddy Bill had filled Matty’s ass with a big load. Each were currently feeling the nastiness only chempiss could cause, as they flexed their assholes around the buttplugs holding the piss inside. 

“Gotta a fun surprise for you,” Bill had said to Teddy as he put the blindfold back on.  Bill then placed the deprivation headphones back on Teddy’s  ears as Daddy Mark shoved a thick cock-shaped gag into Teddy’s mouth. Teddy gagged and choked and spluttered around it.  Once he got his wits about him, he took a big hit of poppers so he could get used to the thing. Right as they kicked in, he felt Mark’s balled fist smoothly enter his hole.  Mark went elbow deep, admiring how open Bill’s new enema device had made the boy’s hole. He flexed his fingers, moving his fingers very slowly and carefully deposited about four of the dozen shards from his fist into Teddy’s hole. Mark saw the boy moan around the big dildo gagging his throat.  He tightened his fist and got in as far as his bicep. Teddy was now rigid, feeling the deep stretch, Mark flexed his fist again, and deposited several more of the shards. As they kicked in he felt the boy open up. Mark slowly made his fist much smaller and gently pushed, the shards being slowly deposited deeper inside then he had ever been. Mark smiled triumphantly as Teddy, lost in piggish need and desire to submit,  gave his daddy his hole completely for the first time, his entire colon pulsing around Daddy Mark’s arm buried to the shoulder inside him. 

Matty was doing as instructed, watching with wide eyes and open mouth the incredible deep fisting Mark was giving Teddy. Matty had seem something like it once, in a video, where a hot silver daddy fisted a dark-haired younger man with a funny accent. The look on that man’s faced match the euphoria clearly visible on Teddy’s face as he received the deep fuck. 

Daddy Bill leaned over Matty and kissed him.  “We’ll get you that deep someday,  baby boy,” Bill breathed, “And after you see Teddy boy ride the comet,” he promised, “Daddy Mark is going to take you deep again, and then you are going to ride your own comet on Daddy Mark’s fist.”  “I want you to see how it hurts,” he said darkly, “But then how much Teddy boy loves it and starts begging once it’s in deep.”  Matty then felt Daddy Bill pull the big plug out of his ass, as the liquid from the piss enema spilled out into a bucket Daddy Bill held under him. “Push that piss out, baby boy,” Bill commanded. Slapping Matty’s perfect ass, Bill deposited a small bump of finely crushed Tina into Matty’s hole. “ Gotta keep that hole warm for your Daddy Mark,” Bill said, looking longingly at the boys ass as it stretched around his fingers.  God, he wanted to go to town on that hole.  But not now, he had promised Daddy Mark. Plus, he knew Teddy was primed and ready.  Bill knew if Mark had gotten shoulder deep—a first with Teddy—than once the giant Tina load he intended to give Teddy’s  ass all in once smooth deep fist kicked in, that  he was going to be ready for Bill to get inside him deeper than ever before too. And as much as Bill wanted Matty, he wanted to see how much more Teddy could take tonight. 

Matty watched Bill put on the long rubber glove, its black surface shining, accenting the gorgeous musculature of Bill’s arm all the way to the shoulder.  It was covered in small whorls, bumps and ridges, smoothly textured but still raised enough to be felt. He greased the thing to about his bicep, then disappeared out of Matty’s limited vision. Matty watched Mark’s arm fuck in and out of Teddy, Teddy swinging and gurgling and moaning in ecstasy around the big rubber cock filling his mouth. As he swung in the sling, he participated in his own violation, impaling himself first at the elbow, then the bicep, and every once in awhile Mark would shift and take his boy to the shoulder yet again. As Bill appeared again, the 1/2 gram of finely ground crystal twinkling like a vampires’ skin in Twilight from his hand to his bicep.  Mark stopped Teddy’s movement.  Teddy was impaled completely, his assrong wrapped around the muscles right at Mark’s shoulder.  He gave three little pulses, just to make sure he had claimed as much of his boys hole as he could, then he slowly withdrew and stepped aside of wipe the lube off his  arm and hands.

Mark then went around to his boy’s head and unsnapped the band holding the thick cock in Teddy’s throat. He then brutally fucked Teddy’s throat with the dildo, making sure Teddy knew that Mark owned that hole too.  Removing the dildo and tossing it aside, he lifted the headphones off Teddy’s head. Teddy was already begging, “Please use my hole, use me deep daddy.”   “While I am proud of you, boy, for giving me your entire hole tonight,” he said, attaching a brutal pair of nipple clamps to Teddy’s swollen nipples. “Your Daddy Bill here has a surprise for you,” Mark promised, as Teddy began screaming from the Tina burn as he felt the huge ball of Daddy Bill’s fist enter his hole. 

Teddy screamed and screamed as Bill’s big fist entered his hole smoothly. His hole paused Bill’s movement very slightly at the elbow before Teddy, so open from the hours the men had spent on his ass, opened up and took his Daddy Bill’s arm deeper than ever before. Through the jumble of thoughts and feelings, the pain lower in his hole already turning into an abyss of need, Teddy felt his hole start to stretch wide around Bill’s enormous bicep. As he opened his mouth to yell “Fuuuuuck,” Teddy felt the big mountain of a man gently pulse into his hole. By this point, Teddy’s deep fuck was enabled more by him than by Bill, as the physics of the sling balanced Teddy ‘s body through the muscles of his colon wrapped around Bill’s arm. And with that little pulse Teddy opened up and for the first time swallowed nearly all of Bill’s enormous upper arm, his hole stretched wider than ever around the huge muscle. 

Bill paused and watched Teddy go through the familiar screaming pain and then deep ecstasy that accompanied this little signature perversion Bill had created.  Once he saw that Teddy’s body was through the pain and that the need the to be fucked was growing again, he leaned in and said, “One more surprise, baby boy.”  As Bill began very slowly to twist his arm around, pulsing just a fraction of an inch in and out, the rubber on the arm stretched, flattening out the bumps and ridges of the glove just enough that those tina-coated spaces in between each bump and ridge made contact with Teddy’s colon for the first time.  A fresh huge load of Tina, now came into contact with Teddy’s entire colon at once. Teddy started screaming again as his entire colon came alive.  As the Tina entered his bloodstream almost as quickly as a slam, his assring opened up and he took Daddy Bill’s arm deeper, the big grapefruit-sized bicep starting to disappear, each of the bumps on the textured glove forming and reforming and filling Teddy’s body with wild new sensations. Bill watched, fascinated, as he felt Teddy involuntarily start sucking on his arm. As he did so, his body absorbed what little Tina remained around the bumps and ridges and textures of the rubber glove.  Suddenly, his entire colon loosened, and as Bill’s bicep slipped in even slightly deeper into then flaming hot hole of his beloved baby boy. 

Bill started slow, fisting Teddy bringing his big bicep all the way out and then stretching him with just the bicep, the hole streched wide. And then he brought his arm all of the way out and Teddy produced the biggest rosebud of his life. “Fist my hole, daddy,” Teddy begged, as Bill slapped his rosebud hard. Balling his fist again, Bill slid smoothly in, filling and stretching the boy until again he was buried to just past the widest part of the bicep. Bill settled in for what was proving to be one of the most amazing fisting experiences of his life.  He smiled, “Oh baby boy,  don’t you worry, I gonna fist you so good.”  

• Piggy 6

While Teddy was screaming like a banshee and then settling into begging for an epic fistfuck, Mark’s iron daddy cock was getting harder and harder watching the show. He was also using little Matty’s hole harder and harder. “The sorer the hole, “ Bill always said, “the sweeter the fist fuck.”  They both figured it was because when a boy’s hole was swollen and grasping from hard use, there was just more blood available to quickly soak up the huge amounts of Tina involved. But Teddy had admitted to Mark late one night, his voice breaking from the intensity of the memory of how much he craved the violation,  it was also best to go into the experience with your ass defeated.  That way, as you went wild and started craving the new round of abuse that always followed the pain, you  knew exactly how much your slut hole needed it. 

Mark was doing his best to make sure that little Matty’s hole was defeated. He had been getting rougher and rougher with the kid, driving his balled fist deeper through the second ring, trying to get closer to the magic of the Sigmund Colon. He knew he was pushing the kid a little fast, but he was clearly a pain pig, and Mark was turned on by how hot he looked suffering, grunting, and begging. He pushed into the second chamber until he felt the start of the next.  Satisfied—thrilled really—that he had claimed as much of Matty’s ass as he had, Mark leaned in, and bit the kids’s gorgeous nipples, now swollen from abuse.  “You want daddy to give you the ride of your fucking life, piggy boy?” Mark said darkly.  “Make me your boy, Daddy Mark,” Matty grunted, Mark punching the length of his inner chamber over and over, pulling out farther and farther eventually pulling out and punching the boy from asshole to the door of the sigmund.  Matty yelled in pleasure, “Oh god yes daddy,  more, deeper, fuck me.”

Mark finally stopped rough-fucking Matty’s hole. He hated to—his primary kink was watching young men ride a pain/pleasure wave for hours as he fisted their asses a little too hard and a little too deep—but he knew in a minute he’d be imprinting on Matty in deep new way.  He had already seen by the way that Bill looked at the kid that Bill wanted Matty for his own. He knew Bill was pretty happy with their current triangle relationship but that he also yearned for a boy for whom he was prime Alpha. They all knew buttpig boy Teddy was Mark’s for life, despite the clear claim Bill had on his (considerable) capacity to love, but it was Bill’s time to have a number one boy. The lines of their relationships were strong enough that they could be reshaped with a fourth without breaking. And he also knew that Teddy was already on the verge of falling hard for Matty—he had seen the way Teddy was around the smaller younger man at the Eagle. God, he couldn’t wait to sit back and stroke his meat as he and Bill enjoyed a live sex show featuring their two favorite twinks. Nothing was a sure thing yet—Matty could possibly be a raging asshole they all hated when sober, but Mark didn’t think that very likely—and so it was time to test the boy’s mettle. Any boy who got involved in their little leather family needed to be as turned on by Mark as by Bill.  The next act in this sexual-psychological drama he and Bill had plotted would see if Matty’s pig heart flame burned equally bright with Mark’s harder, darker BDSM magic as it clearly did from Bill’s brighter, painful, yes, but also more playful, and definitely lighter magic. 

Matty started yelling the second Mark’s fist reached the midway point of his outer chamber. It took that time—probably one second—for the sting of the first part of the between 1/4 and 1/2 gram of Tina the glove was depositing inside him to reach his brain. As Mark’s balled fist punched through into his inner chamber the yelling turned to loud screams as the comet fire took off in his entire colon.  Mark was being intentionally brutal, wanting the way this experience was going to turn from agony to ecstasy to bind the boy to him forever. Mark was also giving Matty more Tina then strictly necessary, knowing Matty’s soul would be deeply imprinted, connecting pain/pleasure and Daddy-Mark/fist together like no other sexual act could. 

Matty stuttered, stoping his screams for a millisecond, and took a giant breath.  Mark, ever the Apex predator,  seized  the moment. He shifted his arm inside Matty’s colon and began to twist it slightly, flattening  the gloves bumps and ridges so the Tina covered surfaces between them came into contact with the entirety of Matty’s colon immediately. Instead of the pause Teddy had experienced when Bill had given Teddy a few seconds for the burning in his colon, Mark was showing the little pain pig who was the true sadist in this leather family. Matty continued screaming as the other half of the biggest Tina rush he had ever experienced arrived through this lower body.  Mark had move mercilessly and quickly, and Matty perceived the burn as continuous seconds of agony, a lifetime of pain.  Within seconds though, surfing a tsunami of pain/pleasure bigger than his mind could begin to understand, his hole opened and he slid down deeper than he ever had before, his little asshole stretched tight around Mark’s hard bicep. As Mark began to move his hand back and forth, creating space inside Matty, he delivered his final bit of discipline to the boy’s ass, slowly  flexing his palm, using his thumb to gently push out into the deepest part of the boy’s inner chamber all of the crushed Tina hidden inside the balled fist. To overwhelmed by the rush to feel this final payload’s burn as more than just another crest in a copious hose stream of pain and pleasure, Matty just threw his head back, the sweat pouring of his entire body flying from his dripping long black hair, and yelled “Use me daddy, hurt me, hurt me, fuck me.”

Both boys needed their daddies fists for nearly two hours before either showed any awareness of anything else existing. While both boys were higher than they had ever been, Matty especially became an animal.  It was his first experience with this kind of hardcore, truly dark, animalistic, sex and he rode Mark’s arm with the same relish he had shown every other aspect of the group’s festivities. Once the gorgeous little man discovered that the sling gave him some participatory options, he fulfilled his need to be filled by impaling himself as deep on Mark’s bicep as he could go, repeatedly swinging as far in and out as he could go. 

Mark for his part, was incredibly turned on. In fact, he was as he turned on about as much as he had been the first time Teddy let him take him past his fears and claim his boy hole deep.  Hearing Matty scream, his entire hole flexing and bucking around Mark’s fist and arm as it went inside the hole had made his rock hard cock even harder.  After the tina payload took off, Matty’s velvety hole felt so amazing, as it sometimes gently, sometimes forcefully suckled and flexed around nearly all of Mark’s arm.  Seeing a hot younger man begging for his deep punches was his idea of bliss. 

• Piggy 5

“Hole’s getting a little sore, boy,” Daddy Mark said. Questing inside the boy’s still-fiery hole, “I think you’re about at your limit.”  Matty groaned, his hole still hungry, then whined and said, “More, daddy, more.”  Scowling at the boy for questioning his judgement, Mark pulled his hand out of the boy’s ass and made a big square fist. He’d punched Matty easily with this shape at the height of their play, and Matty had taken him nearly bicep deep over-and-over. But now Matty was going to learn a valuable lesson: Daddy Mark was an assmaster, a full adept, of the dark magic of fisting: he knew what a bottom slut could take, how to get that slut to take more, and when a slut was done.  He punched his square fist hard into Matty hard and then slowed slightly—this was a teachable moment not a trip to the hospital—but kept pushing until he was elbow deep.  

Fuck the boy looked hot as he cried out, bucking and clearly hurting.  As Mark had known from his gentler explorations the boys hole was shutting down. Mark and Bill loved to fist a hungry hole that was tender and a little sore.  If this was Teddy he’d probably give him a couple of lines up his hole and continue playing. But Matty’s velvety smooth hole hadn’t been being trained for years, like buttboy Teddy. 

His fist was still lodged elbow deep in Teddy. He just held it in the young stud’s colon, not moving a muscle, the boy’s discomfort growing. Mattywas not really tight but he was not opening up around Mark’s arm either, like he would have earlier. “I am your daddy boy,” he said forcefully, “And I need you to trust me not only to take you deep, but also to to read the signals your body is sending about when you are done playing, is that clear, boyslut?”  Matty looked at him with wide eyes, feeling the lesson deep inside him, “Yes daddy that’s clear.  I trust you Daddy Mark.”  Knowing that Matty had heard—and felt—what he needed to learn, Mark gently made his fist smaller and carefully pulled out. He smiled at Matty, being gentle again,  “Your Daddy Bill is going to take you upstairs and you are going to have a warm shower and get some rest,” he said, his mind already turning to the intense pleasure of giving his buttpig boy Teddy a little more Tina than he was expecting, and then giving him several more hours of  the ass destruction he craved and deserved. 

Bill and Mark stood off in a corner of the playroom, speaking quietly. “Matty’s ass is of course still hungry from the crystal,” Mark had said, “But he’s shutting down.”  Mark looked Bill square in the eyes, “I know you want to fist him more, Bill, it took every once of self-control I have not to give in to what he thinks he wants—but the boy’s too new at this to go another round.”  Bill had nodded, “Buddy I trust your judgment.  You know I am into Matty and hoping to make him my boy,” he said a starry look in his eyes, “So I think having a sexy shower, a bit of food, and then a long naked nap with this hottie serves me just as well.”  He sighed, “I’ll be sorry to miss the chance to give Teddy another round, though. Fuck it’s so hot watching him ride the pleasure/pain wave when we give him a final fuck.”  Mark smiled, “Go on up and imprint on the boy more.”  Then his face turned hard, and he smiled darky, “I am going to make Teddy go wild for a bit again tonight. He’s ready for some of the rough, late-night ass destruction he craves.  We’re going to work through most of the toy chest before he’s done,”

So Bill helped Matty up and out of the sling. As he shut the door he heard Teddy give a little scream as Mark slipped one of the  medium connected balls, covered with an 1/8th gram of Tina into his stretched-out boyhole.  What he didn’t hear was Teddy’s series of little screams as that ball, the size of a smallish fist, was followed immediately by all the others, the series of balls driving each one deeper until Teddy’s inner and outer chamber were completely filled with them, one of them lodged in the sphincter between holes holding it open as wide as the rest of him. Nor did he see the expression on Teddy’s face as his mind received the signal that the back side of each ball had a payload of another 1/8 gram distributed evenly among them. Nor did he hear Teddy began to beg,  “Daddy please use me, fuck me, I need you to use my hole, please, sir, please.”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Bill wasn’t missing out, though.  He had already had dozens of chances over the last five years to enjoy seeing Teddy’s angelic face, all inhibitions lost, as he begged to be used rough at the end of a night.  He knew there would be other times in the future to be with Teddy on that dark journey. Right now, though, he was enjoying taking a hot shower with Matty. They were playful in the shower, both rock hard.  Turn’s out there was cure for Matty’s Tina dick: the more the little pig felt Bill’s hard muscles around him, the harder his  perfect, small, dark cock became.

Bill had gotten hard as a rock watching the boy’s perfect ass clench and flex as he went up the stairs in front of him. Bill steadied him as he climbed, mindful of the time the boy had been in a sling and knowing he was still high. They got in the big shower together, tenderly making out, and Bill began sudsing him up, marveling at the perfect skin, marked with red stripes, strap marks, and slight abrasions from the pain the little stud loved.  But Bill was most turned by the little shallow bite marks, the visible evidence of Bill’s need to possess and consume the stud scattered on the little man’s perfectly toned muscles. 

As Matty took his turn washing Bill—Bill leaning down so Matty get reach his hair and back—he kept focusing more and more on Bill’s cock, swollen now as hard as it usually did only while he was hurting a young man. “I need your cock, daddy,” Matty said, “I need to feel you inside me, please daddy.”  Bill took his ass again then in the shower, the steam keeping them warm. Bill went slow—he knew the boy’s hole was shutting down, but he also knew that a hard cock—even a beer-can thick nine inch cock like his own—was a much easier fuck then the hardness of bones in a hand. Matty’s hole was hot, and chamois-cloth smooth, as Bill fucked him gently Matty’s hole clutched and sucked on Bill’s big tool, the hole milking Bill’s tool as Matty began begging,”Harder, more daddy, fuck me harder,”. After obliging the little slut, fucking him hard for what felt like forever, Bill couldn’t  contain himself any longer and exploded again in that perfect ass, his mind shattering in the whiteness of an incredible orgasm, ropes of cum shooting deeper into Matty’s hot hole.

Matty started begging for Bill’s piss, after he kneeled and began cleaning his ass juice off Bill’s semi-hard cock.  Bill’s white cum was seeping out of Matty’s stretched asshole as he lightly nuzzled on Bill’s big cock head. “Swallow boy,” he said, having just filled the boy’s mouth with piss.  Satisfied that was done, he gave the boy another mouthful, commanding him to hold the hot piss in his mouth for a minute before commanding him to swallow again. Bill made the experience last as long as he could, wanting the boy to connect the taste of Bill’s piss with the eroticism he clearly felt in any act of serving a muscle daddy like Bill.

They rinsed off quickly again, and Bill enjoyed drying the boy.  He wrapped him in one of his robes, but the boy couldn’t walk because of all the extra fabric, his 5’4” frame tiny in the giant robe. So Bill picked him up and carried him to the breakfast counter in his kitchen. Bill made him drink a couple of clear Gatorades, and then gave him some full-fat youghurt.  Bill realized he was especially sex-obsessed tonight, when the sight of the golden honey and the small slices of strawberry he put in the youghurt made him long to again be pissing his golden honey into the strawberry-red rosebud his rough punches would give little Matty. So instead he asked Matty about his life, his parents, and what it was like growing up in Austin. 

After they had both eaten a banana, the final step in their initial recovery, Bill took him into the bedroom.  He played soft morning music and Matt begged him to fuck him again. He fucked the little stud for a good long time—he could go for hours when he fucked so soon after coming—but the boys perfect hole was just too fucking amazing and he came again after about 45 minutes, his huge body spearing into the perfect hole, Matty’s legs behind his head.  Matty was euphoric from the fuck, overwhelmed by the continue pleasure he had been given over the hours of sex. Bill reached over to his side table, and then fed the boy an ambient, popping one himself. He got up on his knees, bringing the smaller twink with him, cock still buried in the hot ass.  He moved himself into position and lay back down, shifting the hard planes of Matty’s body into position with Matty cradled on his side on his chest.  Feeling Bill’s cock grow hard again, Matty tried to fuck himself on Bill’s dick.  But Bill knew they needed sleep, and calmed the boy with his big hands, kissing him gently. “Let’s sleep now, boy,” he said gently, “I want to fall asleep inside you.”  And so they drifted off to sleep, Bill’s big cock lodged in Matty’s ass acting as a promise, an expression of Bill’s desire to own the boy. 

Bill intended to give Matty two weeks from when he had dropped the boy off at his little studio apartment in Georgetown before he called him.  He was sure the boy needed time to recover. But by day 7, the phone rang, and within an hour Matty was on his knees in the playroom, arms bound behind his back, giving Bill one of his signature mind-blowing suck jobs. And by day 90, Matty was at the Eagle, tits gleaming with silver bars, standing next to his leather brother Teddy, their respective alphas daddies on either side. Around his neck he wore a red-trimmed collar just like Teddy’s.  Matty’s hands were cuffed in front of him, just like Teddy.  But while Teddy’s cuffs were trimmed in red, Matty’s cuffs were trimmed with light grey.  

By day 365, Matty stood in the same spot in the same lineup of leather men.  Matty leaned slightly back into the protective embrace of Bill’s big chest, his blue-white skin contrasting with Bill’s ruddy skin, his frame looked tiny with the big bicep wrapped around his side.  Next to Matty, Teddy’s pink hard lean muscles were embraced with an air of complete ownership by Mark’s slightly darker arm. Seeing Master Tom admiring the four of them with clear desire all over his face, Bill caught the older, black, muscle-man’s eye. When he knew the Master Tom was really looking, Bill slowly spun Matty around, tenderly bringing the boy to rest his head on Bill’s huge pecs. As he did so Master Tom’s roughly-handsome face lit up at with a big smile at what Daddy Bill had just shown him. For The V of Matty’s perfectly-muscled little back drew all eyes to what was different tonight: the letters WGB tattooed in the same font as those tattooed on Teddy’s lower back. Daddy Bill smiled and gently squeezed one of Matty’s rock hard asschecks, the action confirming what the letters right above Matty’s ass proclaimed: little Matty was now, officially, 1000%, William Galway’s Boy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Thank you for another extremely HOT  story!

Another story you  can’t wait for the next chapter to appear. So well written and thank you for quickly putting it up so quickly after each chapter ends .

I now so want to experience that Comet!!😜😜😜

• Upvote 1