The Good Reverand

Vbguy

I live in a group, row, townhouse whatever you call it. House next door just sold and was told to an investor. Expected a crew to be working there. Finally saw an older black guy working and started talking. He introduced himself as Reverend ____,  said he was the owner and this was his first try at this. Told him I did construction if he had any questions. Few days later went over and gave advice told him to ask if he needed more.  Was off for a few days and got super  horny. Left my kitchen door open and was sitting naked with a hard dick while cruising online. Wasn't  paying attention till I heard a noise at door and there was the reverend just watching.  A little embarrassed I turned to face him and apologize but his eyes were fixated on my hard dick. I stroked and shook it while he just watched. I invited him in and saw a bulge in his pants. I said go ahead and play with it. He said been a long time since he's been around another hard dick while he started stroking it. I said join me and get naked. In a flash I have a hard black dick in my hand.  I invited him to suck on mine and he greedily did. I started playing with his ass and as soon as my finger touched his hole he let out a moan. I knew where we were going! I got down and en gulfed his dick with my mouth while getting a finger in his ass. Bent hm over the stool and slid in his ass with a bit of work. He now started getting really wild, pushing back and telling me to cum in his ass.  Didn't take long till I flooded his ass with my charged nut. I pulled out, said...my turn and bent over the stool. He slid up in me and pounded away till he quickly busted balls deep in my ass. I put my arms around him kissed him and said let's do it again soon.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

8 hours ago, Vbguy said:

I live in a group, row, townhouse whatever you call it. House next door just sold and was told to an investor. Expected a crew to be working there. Finally saw an older black guy working and started talking. He introduced himself as Reverend ____,  said he was the owner and this was his first try at this. Told him I did construction if he had any questions. Few days later went over and gave advice told him to ask if he needed more.  Was off for a few days and got super  horny. Left my kitchen door open and was sitting naked with a hard dick while cruising online. Wasn't  paying attention till I heard a noise at door and there was the reverend just watching.  A little embarrassed I turned to face him and apologize but his eyes were fixated on my hard dick. I stroked and shook it while he just watched. I invited him in and saw a bulge in his pants. I said go ahead and play with it. He said been a long time since he's been around another hard dick while he started stroking it. I said join me and get naked. In a flash I have a hard black dick in my hand.  I invited him to suck on mine and he greedily did. I started playing with his ass and as soon as my finger touched his hole he let out a moan. I knew where we were going! I got down and en gulfed his dick with my mouth while getting a finger in his ass. Bent hm over the stool and slid in his ass with a bit of work. He now started getting really wild, pushing back and telling me to cum in his ass.  Didn't take long till I flooded his ass with my charged nut. I pulled out, said...my turn and bent over the stool. He slid up in me and pounded away till he quickly busted balls deep in my ass. I put my arms around him kissed him and said let's do it again soon.

Sounds like a lovely thing to have happen...