Master Tom Trains Matty

bottomboyam

Matty kneeled before Master Tom, naked except for a tight leather cock ring and the little sterling dog tag saying “Property of Mark Stern” nestled between his pert pecs. His little perfect cock, the blue-black skin on his cock and balls matching his hair, was rock hard. This was gonna be so hot, he thought, although there was also a little nervous flitter in his stomach: Master Tom was a legend, famous for getting what he wanted. Master Tom slowly circled him, enjoying the kid’s pale blue-white skin. He stroked the spot where Matty’s commitment tattoo marked him as Bill’s boy. “I like that you show commitment to your primary and secondary alpha on your hot little body,” Master Tom breathed, nipping at the kids little ear. Reaching down, his enormous hand completely surrounding the boys small cock and balls, he said “A man always needs to know who  to ask for permission to use an owned boy.” As he hand closed tight like a vice, crushing Matty’s cock and balls easily, he breathed “And both you and your daddy said I could make you my boy for this weekend.”

The night before, Master Tom had leaned in a corner of the DC Eagle near the dance floor. At 71 years old, he remained an archetypical hot leather man, his body in better shape than many men 1/3 his age.  His cropped hair was full salt-and-pepper, his handsome face a little craggy now, but it went well with his air of confident masculinity.  He was 6’1” and his big muscular arms displayed a red leather band on his left bicep, his long arm ending in enormous hands. Through his open leather vest, his bare chest was broad and defined, his dark brown-black skin gleaming, contrasting with the small fist pendant nestled between his big pecs. He no longer had a six pack—he wasn’t immune to age—but no man complained about the hard, flat stomach that remained. His tight jeans revealed muscular thighs, and his huge feet looked even bigger in the old-school black boots he wore. Just visible at his crotch and running down his thighs was Master Tom’s not-so-secret weapon: 13 real inches long, and six real inches around, Master Tom’s cock was legendary.  His cock’s insatiability matched only by Tom’s relentless pursuit of deep fisting.

Master Tom was intently watching the dance floor, and in particular one group of men. His husband and leather sub for four decades, Simon, dancing with two of his favorite twinks, both boys co-owned by men he liked and respected.  He really wanted the slightly older man, Teddy.  He looked so much like Simon at that age it made his heart ache. Simon still looked great at 62, his lean definition matching the younger man’s body perfectly. Teddy was shorter—5’6” he figured, to Simon’s 5’9”—but Teddy’s angelic face and dark blonde air reminded him of Simon at 25 when they met. But he would never have Teddy, because Teddy saw Simon as a mentor, someone who had given him relationship advice early on when he started living with his demanding Daddy (and Master) Mark. There was no hang up about fucking with friends: Tom and Simon had lived through the sixties and 70s and had fucked like 99% of their friends over the years, but Simon was probably right: even a weekend with Master Tom would change the way Teddy related to Simon, and so Teddy was a no go. 

But the other twink, Matty, now that was one hot boy. Matty only had been a part of Mark and Bill’s group for a year and a half. Master Tom had been here at the Eagle the first time Bill showed off Matty’s tattoo of commitment, made at the one year mark, the initials WGB— William Galway’s Boy—making his little perfect ass an even more inviting target than ever before.  Mattty was a little stud muffin, there was no better way to put it.  Matty was 5’4”, his incredible muscle definition evidence of his life-time pursuit of dance. He looked sensational with Bill, Bill’s pinkish skin contrasting sharply with the boys pale blue-white skin, almost like fine porcelain, his smaller perfect muscles complemented Bill’s broad shoulders and huge biceps.  His torso was a defined V, ending in a tiny little waist, and his pecs were a little more pumped and prominent than they were a year ago because he and his Daddy Bill pumped iron together in the big gym on Bill’s farm. Master Tom loved the kid’s oversized areola surrounding his nipples, shiny now with the silver bars his daddies had given him. Matty wore his silky blue-black hair a little long, grazing his shoulders, and Tom imagined holding it out of the way as the boy wrapped his beautiful scarlet red lips around his big cock. He knew he and Matty would look sensational together too, Master Tom’s dark arm disappearing inside Matty’s clutching white hole. 

Well, that is if Bill agreed to his plot to have little Matty spend the next weekend—four days for July 4th—with him while Simon was in Chicago visiting family. Simon had raised no objections—Matty was in the category of regular friends whom Simon had no problem being a horn dog with—and was a little disappointed not to get to participate.  But Simon knew that once Matty had a taste of a weekend of sex with Master Tom, that Matty would be back. Because if Matty’s Daddy Mark was an assmaster, an adept of the dark arts of fisting, Master Tom was a high priest of the inner temple.  With over 50 years to develop his command of the colon, Tom was more than just a master of fisting, he was a fucking fist fuck magician. 

Matty was now standing, bent at the waist, his wrists bound together and pulled towards the ceiling behind me and above his back. Rope bound his legs together tightly, and his little cock and balls were pulled back through his legs, the same rope that bound his legs also bound his balls tightly, so any movement in his body caused the rope to tighten around his balls. Master Tom knew his ropes and Matty felt that mastery with every blow, as the rope’s movement made his balls ache in time with every stroke.  Matty was bound right next to Master Tom’s cleaning station, looking directly down into the big free-standing bathtub, the crazy looking deep clean tool coiled inside. It was a Master Tom signature creation, a long flexible deep-clean shower shot affixed to about 20 inches of narrow rigid tubing by spongy waterproof tape. 

Matty’s perfect muscle ass was already bright cheerful red, marked first  by Master’s big hand, then the ping pong paddle, and now a big wooden paddle with holes. “Seven, sir,” he managed, after grunting hard at the pain of impact. Fuck that hurt, he thought. Master Tom smiled, naked now except for his rock hard cock, and a harness, the black leather showcasing his big chest, flat stomach, and drawing the eye to his monster cock. The boy was still sober.  He’d have Matty do some lines before he deep cleaned his ass. He knew the boy’s leather pack played sober more than they played high—no group of men with that collection of leadership responsibilities could do otherwise—but Tom wanted to take Matty on a particularly piggy journey that the drugs would enhance—and truth be told, enable. After Matty reached “20, sir,” barely able to speak from the pain of the muscle man striking his ass. “Your daddy said you were natural pain pig,” Master Tom stated, “I think you did pretty good taking that little beating.” Tom continued, “Bill also said you have a hot mouth,” slipping his thick tool into Matty’s delicious mouth,”We’ll see about that.”

Giving one last lustful look at the hotness of the three timeless twinks dancing together, Tom went to look for Bill and Mark. Spying them leaning together outside on the bar ‘s small patio, Tom went up to say hello. He liked and respected these men. Both had gotten where they were in life through hard work and being smart. He knew Mark was a lawyer at a big firm downtown, but unlike most DC gays with fancy careers he could care less what other people did for a living. He was pretty standoffish before he knew people, and not a big extrovert, but having his sunshine boy Teddy in his life meant Mark knew more people now. Bill was also just his kind of man—a hard working man who had did regular guy work.  And while he found their respective boys hot as fuck physically, they were also solid young men with good heads on their shoulders. 

After shaking each man’s hand, Master Tom looked directly into Bill’s eyes. “Simon is going away for the long weekend,” he said, “I wonder if you would allow your boy Matty to spend some time with me that weekend?”  Turning quickly to Mark, he said, “Mark I find Teddy incredibly attractive—he looks exactly like Simon did when we first met—but he and Simon are close and my having Teddy be my boy for even just a weekend would make Simon feel awkward, so I gotta do what my boys asks.”  Mark smiled wistfully, “Oh I know all about that. I would love to have Teddy train with you, I think he would get a lot of it, but I agree: his friendship with Simon is too important to him to get messed up.”  Turning back to Mark, Master Tom smiled, “What’ll it be, Bill? Can your little hot stud be my boy next weekend?”  Bill said, “We gotta ask my boy. In our pack the boys don’t have to go with anyone that don’t want to be with. We don’t want them to feel like prostitutes.”  He paused and grinned, “Unless being whored out turned them on, of course.  I would say Mark and I would probably do almost anything that turns one of our boys on.”  He then looked serious, “Let me ask my boy so he knows it’s totally his decision.  He’s from Texas and might feel like has to accept because he wants to oblige you.”  Bill then smiled wickedly, “Honestly, Tom, I think you can probably make plans on it happening. My boy has a daddy fetish that runs as deep as the iceberg that downed the Titanic.”  It was Master Tom’s turn to smile wickedly, “Well tell your boy that after four days with my big dick, my big mitts, and a solid supply of top-grade crystal, he may have a hole that runs as deep as that iceberg.”  As the men laughed, Mark piped up, “Fuck no don’t tell him that. Our little man is already enough of a horn dog as it is. If he hears that then Bill and me aren’t getting anything done in the next week—except for fisting that boys incredible ass!” Laughing, Master Tom raised his beer and turned to go, “Looking forward to hearing more.”

As predicted Matty was interested. He hadn’t  had sex with anyone outside of his leather family since he joined it. He didn’t really need anyone else—even just one of his daddies was more than enough for him—so Matty knew he could go the rest of his life just with them. BUT, fuck Master Tom was hot.  He was in many ways a muscle daddy equal to Daddy Bill.  But he had one that thing turned Matty on that his own daddy didn’t: salt and pepper hair. And Marty had zero complaints about Daddy Mark’s rock hard tool or Daddy Bill’s thick nine inches. But he’d heard Daddy Tom had an extraordinarily big cock and he wanted to get fucked hard by that monster.   So like an eager kid on his way to the candy store, he started bouncing around the Eagle looking for Master Tom. Matty spied him at the bar, talking low in the ear of his boy Simon. As he bounced up getting more excited the closer he got to the gorgeous man, Matty found he was smiling big.  Simon, long wise to the ways of new conquests in an open relationship, drifted away into the crowd. 

“Hello sir,” Matty said, putting his little hand out to shake Master Tom’s enormous paw.  “I am Matty, Bill and Mark’s boy.  Your boy Simon is my leather bro Teddy’s friend,” Matty continued, suddenly nervous. “I know we’ve met before and not really chatted much,” He swallowed, it had been a while since he had done anything like picking up a guy in bar, “ummm…my Daddy Bill told me about your idea for next weekend.”  Matty suddenly looked down, feeling shy and pretty sheepish, “Here’s the thing sir, if you don’t mind, could you ask me the question directly?  I appreciate you being so respectful and having Daddy Bill ask me, I really do.”  Matty then looked into the older man’ eyes, seeing their rich brown color flaked with what seemed like gold, taking a deep breath, he squared his shoulders and looking Master Tom straight in the eye, he finally continued, “It’s just, sir, that most big muscle men are only into other big muscle men. So when I hear a big muscle man wants to spend time with me it makes me so hard.” “So, please, sir,” Matty said bravery gone and looking at his feet.  Master Tom grabbed the hot boy’s ass with one hand, squeezing the hard bubble butt, and smiling he said, “Matty, you sexy little man, never be ashamed or afraid to tell me what you are need.”  Tom used one finger to raise the boy’s head so he was looking in the those gorgeous pale grey eyes. “Matty, boy of Tom and Mark, would you like to spend next long weekend in my basement dungeon and be my boy for four days?”  Matty’s face light up and he leaned in, rubbing his now rock hard little cock through his jeans onto Daddy Tom’s growing monster. “Fuck yes, daddy”  he said, rubbing hard,  Then unable to resist, he put out his small palm, looked down, and gently squeezed the giant tube, looking up into the older man’s face, “Oh fuck daddy, oh fuck yes.”  Tom pulled him close and began making out with Matty, filling Matty’s little mouth with his much larger tongue. Fuuuck, Tom thought, this was going to be a great weekend.

Across the room Bill, Mark, Teddy and Simon were watching the interaction. Bill said, “100 bucks says he’s asking Master Tom to ask him directly.”  “I am with Daddy Bill,” Teddy agreed, “Hearing a muscle man so much as breathe his name gives my pack brother a hardon for days.”  Mark laughed as Master Tom drew Matty towards him and asked him something while looking directly into his eyes.  “Here it comes,” Mark observed, and they all started laughing as Matty started rubbing his crotch on Master Tom’s legs. And as they started to make out, Simon quipped “There’s an ending no one saw coming.”  Then his voice turned serious, “My master looks so fucking hot with your boy.”  Mark, Bill, and Teddy all watched intently, Teddy’s fingers flew to his nipples as Mark and Bill squeezed their now rock hard cocks.  “Fuck right he does,” breathed Bill, “My boy’s so hot he’d look hot with anyone.”

+++

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

Matty was on his back in the big, free-standing bathtube, his ankles cuffed to a spreader bar suspended from the ceiling, and he was flying. Master Tom had laid out three huge lines for him to do, right after he’d blown a huge load down Matty’s clutching throat. Matty could still taste the salty cum, Master Tom’s essence permeating his mouth.   “You will take all your other chems up your boyhole,” Tom had declared. “You will receive them directly from my hand or from the piss coming from my cock.” Matty had  smiled, looking forward to taking this journey with a man like Master Tom, “Thank you, sir.”

Master Tom adjusted the water pressure slightly higher, relishing the moan the increased stretch brought to the 25-year-old hunk bound in the tub. “Relax around my big water cock, boy,” Tom commanded, “relax your hole and let the water just run out.”  Tom watched Matty take a hit of poppers and was pleased to see him then starting playing with his nipples in an attempt to do as commanded. Water had run clean probably 15 minutes ago, and they were now in his favorite part of this signature perversion of his—gently opening a man’s hole as deep as possible, getting that ass ready for his big cock and even bigger fist. He slowly started fucking the boy with the rod, watching closely, finding the boy’s current limits, and then with a slight spinning  movement of his wrist, using the changed motion of the water inside to create new openings and push the hot little man’s limits just a fraction deeper. 

Matty groaned.  He’d played this way many times, as first Daddy Bill and then Daddy Mark had installed a deep clean device in their basement playrooms, copying from the pictures and knowledge Master Tom had shared with them. But Master Tom had invented the damn thing 20 years ago, and he realized that those years of practice meant Tom had a special way with it, as evidenced by the fact that the thing was now buried 2/3rds of the way up his guts.  Matty took another big hit of poppers, and then suddenly the world fell into perfect balance, “Fuck me, sir,” he said, “fuck me.”  Settling, not for the first time and not for the last, into the supreme pleasure of relaxing into Master Tom’s magical command.

Matty was absolutely letting go now, giving a little cry of ecstasy every time Master Tom’s 13 thick inches drove deep into his hole. Master Tom was riding Matty hard now, the boy’s hole fluttering and still struggling a bit to open on the way in, and then on the way out the little man’s hole clutched and tightened, as if sad the big warm tool was leaving. Master Tom had given Matty a pretty big booty bump once the boy was clean. Then, as the substance took hold of Matty’s body and he began to beg, Tom slid into the boy’s fiery hole.  

Master Tom was really abusing Matty’s hole now, changing positions and stretching it in all directions. Matty was loving it, an expression of pure pain pig pleasure on his face. Both Matty’s hole and Master Tom’s cock were slick with xlube.  But while other men needed a water bottle handy when fucking to occasionally mist their cock and keep the xlube slick, Master Tom did not. For Master Tom’s prodigious sexual advantages included the ability to piss basically whenever he wanted to, including with his rock hard cock buried deep in a slut’s greedy hole. This served not just to allow him to piston fuck a hole, but also meant the bottom associated him fucking them with an ever-evolving and growing hunger, as Tom’s chem loaded piss was repeatedly and steadily absorbed into the tender lining of their ass. 

After fucking the hot little muscle man for over an hour, his huge rod pistoning-in-and-out of the increasingly gaping hole, Master Tom knew it was time. Delivering a series of hard punch fucks, pulling his big cock, expanding with every thrust, all the way out and all the way into Matty’s second hole, Tom’s thick inches helping prepare Matty’s ass for the fisting to come, he came, great ropes of come. 

The minute Matty felt the hot geyser—fuck, the hot man was so deep inside him it felt like he was coming in Matty’s stomach—he began to yell just a second after Master Tom, his body experiencing his first big anal orgasm of the night. Matty was shaking and quivering, screaming in ecstasy as his ass went crazy around the big cock.  As he felt the final gush of cum inside him, Master Tom was still going wild with pleasure, leaning into to bite Matty’s nipples and pecs.  “That was a fantastic ride, boy,” Master Tom smiled, pausing to look into the boys face, wet with sweat and red from the slaps Tom had delivered during the hard fuck. “Now I’ve got a treat for you,” he sighed, as Matty felt the big tool start to deliver a giant load of chempiss deeper than any he had ever received from a warm cock.  “Gotta get you ready for your ride on my big arm,”  Master Tom said, already lost in the fantasy of the boy’s velvet hole wrapped around his bicep. 

+++

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Matty was on his knees, his arms tithed tightly behind him. A thin red collar was around his neck connected to a chain in one of Daddy Tom’s hands. A big plug stretched his ass, Daddy Tom’s huge piss load rumbled in his guts, starting to cramp. His full lips suckled and nuzzled on Daddy Tom’s huge cockhead, the long shaft half plump with blood. Daddy Tom relaxed with his thighs spread, a big can of beer sitting on the arm of his big wooden throne in the center of the dungeon. In the arm that rested on the side with the beer, he held the leash. In his other hand, a long thin cane. He used the chain when he wanted Matty to take more of his cock in his mouth, and gave the boys forehead a slight push when he should just nuzzle the head. He had filled the boy’s mouth with piss dozens of times, making him hold it until there he gave the sign: a sharp crack of the cane across Matty’s arched back and perfect muscle ass, his long arms allowing him to move the punishing blows around the smaller man’s body easily. 

The kid looked amazing, and clearly loved having Tom’s big fat cock in his mouth. But he was starting to really sweating and he could tell the boys insides were cramping from the movement of his flawless abs. He also knew from experience that the boy was just about where he wanted him, Tom having slid several big shards up the boys hole before plugging it, the chards making his potent chem piss even stronger. At first, Matty had been a wild thing, the potent chems clearly making him want to get fucked by whatever was available. But even a strong kid like Matty, clearly in great shape and well trained in sexual service, could only hold this position so long before the pain of the giant piss load cramping around the big butt plug got the better of him. It was time for Master Tom to fist that hot ass. 

Master Tom filled Matty’s mouth with piss, and quickly hit him with the cane, doing this five times in quick succession as he felt relief in his bladder, adding five more stripes to Matty’s back as the boy swallowed the loads on command. As Tom began standing up, the little stud struggled to keep the big cock in his mouth, fearing Master Tom’s punishment. “You can let my cock fall out of your pig mouth, boy,” he said, raising him up. “Head over to that toilet.” Tom commanded, “You can pleasure my cock while my piss drains from your hole.”

Matty was back in the sling, the stripes on his back stinging a little against the leather. Master Tom had sprayed him with a disinfectant spray, enjoying Matty’s hiss of pain. Matty was so fucking spun, all he could think about now was his deep need to be stretched and taken. Tom had blind folded the boy then had given the boy about a 1/4 gram of Tina nearly all at once, using his long fingers to push it deep inside Matty’s hole and into his second ring. As the boy started to beg and moan, Tom then proceeded to fuck Matty again, constantly punching into the boy with his big cock head burying it to the hilt. One of the advantages of having a cock bigger than the diodos most men could take, was that Tom could get a boy opened up pretty damn well with his giant tool alone. 

Master Tom reached over to the top shelf of the small rolling shelving unit upon which he kept all the tools of leather magic—from tit clamps to electrified gear to muzzles—and picked up the long, horse-cock-shaped dildo he needed, already lubed up and ready. It wasn’t much longer than his cock—14 inches—but it was thicker, starting out around 7 1/2 inches. It got progressively thicker as the shaft went down, ending in a spine tingling 10 1/2 inches of circumference. He sprayed the big cock lightly with water to reactive the lube—thinking how he really should fill a bottle with his chempiss as a toy moisturizer—and held it near Matty’s ass swinging on his big cock. He pulled his cock out suddenly—no surprise to Matty there as he’d been getting punch fucked by the big dick for 1/2 an hour straight—but instead of Master Tom’s big dick Matty felt the larger stretch of the big dildo slide smoothly into his hole. 

Matty gave a little cry as the big head entered his second ring. The intensive fucking and the cramping he’d endured had really loosened him up. But the big dildo was still pushing relentlessly into him, stretching his entire hole at once, without the prodding and shifting afforded by Master Tom’s big questing cock. He started panting as the dildo’s thick middle stretched his inner ring by an inch, then another. Master Tom saw the change in the boy’s face, and stopped the fast entrance, holding the boys ass steady. “Breathe, boy,” he said, “Remember your breathing.”  Satisfied the boy was relaxing into enjoying the stretch he pushed the horse cock smoothly and mercilessly into the boys hole as Matty cried out. He smiled—he wouldn’t do that when he used the bigger size on the boy next, as it reached almost 16 inches—but this  toy wasn’t much deeper than the places in the boys ass his cock had been opening for hours. 

Matty had been getting dildo fucked for a couple of hours now. Once Master Tom was satisfied his ass was open, usually only after his hole was squelching around the big silicone monsters in Tom’s seemingly never-ending collection, he increased the girth a bit. He gotten Matty to take things a bit deeper, but he wasn’t using the kinds of long snakes, some ribbed and some smooth, but all of them flexible, that Daddy Mark used when he wanted Matty to go deep. Instead, the cocks were firmer and thicker, but none went much deeper than the second big horse cock Matty had taken. For Master Tom had one goal tonight.  He wanted to see Matty’s asshole wrapped around his elbow. He didn’t need to take the boy deeper than that—that could take even a lifetime asspig months or even years of training to get to—but thanks to Daddy Mark’s obsession with deep asswork and Daddy Bill pushing Matty with his own big fists and arms, he was sure he’d get Matty there soon. 

Matty grunted as he felt the familiar burn of a small bump of Tina being administered.  But then he felt the burn  in another part of his ass, it was as if Master Tom acted in his capacity as a high priest of fisting and anointed the kids hole for each of the four corners of the compass. Letting the four bumps—collectively nearly an 1/8th of a gram—begin their work on the boy’s hole, he removed the blindfold. He wanted to look in the boys eyes—the beautiful grey lost in the black of the high—and hear him beg.  Master Tom was big enough—and Matty short enough—that Tom could  put his face right up to Matty’s while his big hand toyed with the boys hole, beginning the big stretch he would soon give the kid and further activating the Tina he’d just given the hot little men. “You remember how I said you should never be ashamed to tell me what you need, boy,” Master Tom said gently. “Tell me what you need right now, tell me,” he commanded. Matty gazed at him adoringly, lost in a haze of lust, his body relaxed and tired out just enough. Everything Master Tom had been doing to the boy piling up on each other, his body broken by his submission and need for pain, his hole open and supple from hours of deep fucking with Master Tom’s giant cock and collection of carefully-chosen tools, each step designed to bring Matty into the orbit he drifted in now:  “Please sir, please,” Matty begged, actively trying to push his ass down onto Master Tom’s huge fingers.  “Please fist my hole, please take me, stretch me, fist me” Matty chanted, as Master Tom gladly obliged. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Matty experienced his second, big, anal orgasm when Master Tom slid his big hand through his second hole.  Tom had been pleased at how easily little Matty took his folded hand. There was very little resistance so he kept just kept pushing until his knuckles were starting to stretch  the inner ring. Matty groaned but kept his eyes locked on Master Tom as instructed—Master Tom always wanted a boy to focus on him as he took their hole for the first time. Throughout the night, Master Tom had not used pain much in his anal training of Matty. He knew that pain was an effective tool, and that what was perceived in the mind as pain initially was just the body learning the new sensations of a deep stretch. And he liked to hurt men just as much as the next BDSM top—the stripes and bruises on Matty’s flesh testified to that. 

But that stage of play was over.  Master Tom had the boy high and ready to take him to the exact spot at middle of the boundary between pain and pleasure, where it all blurred. So, his knuckles just cresting Matty’s inner ring, he moved his hand and deposited a decent-sized load of finely-ground Tina into the space beyond. Then, just as Matty was shifting to feel desire and need increase deep in his hole, he pushed gently but inexorably into the boys inner cavern. Matty screamed lightly—more of a cry of surprise—at the sudden stretch, then groaned and made a series of little grunts before his asshole started suckling and squeezing around the huge hand and wrist lodged in his hole, orgasming and orgasming all around Master Tom’s buried arm.

Matty was flying high. Master Tom was keeping his hand as small as possible, fucking Marty’s inner ring over and over. Matty keened, his ass muscles were going crazy around the big arm. His entire colon was held open around Tom’s arm—because unlike Daddy Bill or Daddy Mark, there was much less difference between the width of Master Tom’s wrist and the width of his hand. So when he slid it into Matty’s hole, it barely closed at all, offering Matty no relief from the stretch. 

The big muscle man was relentless with Matty’s hole. He fucked Matty deeper and deeper, spending time opening the boy for a while before going slightly more into the core. He couldn’t believe how well Matty was taking him—the boy was lost in a world where the stretch felt amazing.  Matty began grunting hard as the thicker part of Master Tom’s lower arm began to stretch his inner hole while his assring was beginning its impossible stretch as the leather master’s big elbow began to approach his hole. 

Master Tom reached over to his little portable supply table and grabbed the poppers and handed them to the grunting little stud. Tom did not let up,  fucking the boy deeper and deeper.  “Take those poppers and breathe,”  he commanded.  Master Tom’s cock was now rock hard, he loved it when he was taking a boy’s hole deep without drama.  It turned him on that his careful preparation had got the boy here, had made him ready to accept the gift of Master Tom’s big elbow. 

Matty was groaning deeply as his holes stretched the most they ever had for a man before. Matty had taken his Daddy Bill’s big balled fist deep in his guts many times. But Bill’s body was shaped so there was relief after his fist, although his muscular build soon got wide again.  Hand and arm was like a giant bumpy, very hard, dildo. And Matty had taken big, practically straight dildos on his Daddy Mark’s command many times. But those dildos were silicon and always had some give. Fucking Master Tom’s hard, big-boned hand and arm felt like someone was shoving a tree limb up Matty’s ass. 

Master Tom was on a mission, and he was close to achieving his goal.  He arm fucked the boy slowly and relentlessly, then harder and faster.  Each time he went slowly, he felt the boys hole open more. He knew at this stage of the game, the boys hole was going to really determine when is elbow went in. Tom could use tricks to enable the deep fuck and make it happen faster, as long as Matty continued to ride and focused on how good his hole felt. But Tom—ass magician that he was— knew that for a submissive muscle twink like Matty, one with a deep daddy fetish and even bigger one for pain, Master Tom needed to weave a spell in the boy’s head that it was Tom taking his ass rather than Matty’s own internal muscles submitting to the full length of his arm.

Reaching up to lightly pinch the twink’s oversized nipple with his free hand, he began to speaking slowly and calmly, “Let me take your hole boy, give it to me.”  “Take some poppers and then a deep breath,” Master Tom continued, “I am going to push in just a tiny bit after you do that. I am gonna take your hole.”  Master Tom intended to do nothing but keep a slow and steady fuck going.  He had no intention of pushing anything. This was a crucial point in this particular spell—his own boy Simon, with all his years of training—still once in a while lost the headspace needed for this to work. Matty however, just smiled, and said, “Oh please, sir, I need to be stretched more, take my hole.”  Master Tom imperceptibly began to slow the motion of his arm, and watched with great pleasure as the hot little man took four giant hits of poppers, breathed in, and then as he breathed out, his hole slowly stretched open, and took the widest part of Tom’s huge elbow.  The boy’s hole stuttered a moment and time seem suspended, as a new round of sensory overload began working its way up to his head. But before those senses had time to fully reach Matty’s brain, he took another deep breath. And then began groaning as his mind got the message that his assring had taken a taken a giant stretch to the widest part of Tom’s hard elbow.  But the breathe he had taken had already done it’s work. Time started again, Matty’s ass opened deeper and wider, and all of Master Tom’s huge arm from hand to elbow entered Matty’s hole. Master Tom smiled, god, it felt good to be inside a well-trained hole.

Three days later Matty lay in bed on his side naked, his Daddy Bill’s big arms around his waist.  Matty felt the big cock, rock hard, nestled between his welted asschecks, the warmth of the big cock felt soothing against his puffy hole, his well-trained instincts made him arch his back and position his asshole right over the huge cockhead.  “Tell me again, how deep his arm went in,” Bill said, as he gently slipped his cock inside the burning hot hole, it’s puffiness wrapping and hugging his dick like a wooly blanket. Matty hissed as his sore insides parted around the big cock.  He groaned as the big cock filled him, he felt every vein and ridge of the big warm tool so acutely, the precum slicking his hole, “So deep, daddy, so deep.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

On 3/29/2020 at 2:45 PM, pervedone said:

Indiana here. Fully versatile. Prefer raw when I bottom and a condom when I top. Pm for communication and exact location. Will travel for guaranteed play. Free use for all truckers. Will 1000% take your raw cock in a stall or behind a Bush. All ages, races, size and status welcome.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:51 PM, BBslave88 said:

From central indiana here, femm bottom, negative, don't take any preventative meds, im going to start my mtf transition, and love to take hugevloads of cum and piss deep, pnp, grouos, gangbanged, thick, hung, older tops, whore me out. Im also wanting to sign a contract to be owned and whored out by a top owner. Ready to serve! And prefer older. I do like to breed fertile females too, and prefer them younger. 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:10 PM, Dean29 said:

29 central indiana want to be gifted and turned into true pig self. Willing to travel up to 1 to 2 hours 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...