Steroid Use

I've had a rough few years (mental health wise and some illnesses too) and have tried many diff medicines to try to get to a somewhat stable place.  In the mean time, going to the gym etc fell to the side. I've lost quite a bit of muscle/fullness in ass and especially pecs. I want any advice/experiences etc. on using steroids to get back to "normal". I don't want to big/muscular (too short for that to really work anyway, plus I prefer to be flexible and throwable). 

hey sexy, your pics and hot stories about cheating and your bdsm page were always a massive turnon to me, so I am really sorry to hear your last few years have been rough - and that explains why you've been more quiet.  I understand how you feel about wanting to get back to your old self.  I have never done steroids, so can't help with advice there other than to suggest looking around at your gym and see if there is someone you'd trust to talk to about it....maybe a trainer who's obviously doing them.  I don't even necessarily want to encourage that since I've seen your pics from before, and I bet you can get it back.  I have pics on this site from 2017 - when I was at my "peak".  I do not use those pics on hookup sites anymore because I'm just not THAT ripped anymore, and those would be a little misleading.  I had guys at the gym asking me if I'm juicing, and I was not.  I was actually the lightest I had ever been, but I was down to 8% bodyfat and loved any excuse to take my shirt off lol.  It was 100% due to strict diet, less carbs, more protein and fat, 2500 cals a day, no alcohol for 2 months - nothing crazy.  I was lifting weights 5-6 days per week, but I always have, so that was not what did it.  Based on your build and previous muscle and even young age I have no doubt you can get back there if you go hardcore on the diet and workouts without roids.

If you DO decide to get some chemical help you could consider just "testosterone" TRT.  I actually did use that due to low testosterone back about 15 years ago.  That did assist me quite a bit with leaning up and getting more muscle without the extreme of actual steroids.  I went to a urologist who determined actual low testosterone and prescribed the gel.  I only used it for one year.  I knew from prior tests that I had low T even in my very early 30s, but there was no gel back then.  I feel like more guys use shots these days over the gel, but it really did help me a lot.  For some reason my natural testosterone is well in the normal range now that I'm older (strange!) so I can't get it prescribed anymore lol.  You could always visit one of those testosterone replacement therapy places if your levels are NOT low since they make their money by selling it to you.  I absolutely understand wanting to look like you looked "before" and getting there fast.  Personally I did make a pretty huge change in my body by being very strict for 2 months 

• Like 2

I’ve never used steroids but I suggest that you get your workout habit well established before you start. People I know who’ve used them tell me going to the gym 5/6 days per week, plus attention to diet, are crucial.  Good luck, and glad you are doing better and back in this forum  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MuscleAss said:

I’ve never used steroids but I suggest that you get your workout habit well established before you start. People I know who’ve used them tell me going to the gym 5/6 days per week, plus attention to diet, are crucial.  Good luck, and glad you are doing better and back in this forum  

These types of advice always make me laugh, been weight lifting for 35 years Non-Stop, so....

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, muscmtl said:

These types of advice always make me laugh, been weight lifting for 35 years Non-Stop, so....

Been working out all my adult life, and have seen plenty of guys who use steroids who think it’s a way to work out less, rather than more. 

• Upvote 1