Two loads in the park

polyglutton

I'd been sexually frustrated the last two weeks, so when tonight a guy hit me up to meet in the park to fuck, I said yes. It's been a while since I've hooked up outside.

I followed his grindr pin down a path through the dark until I saw his phone light. As my eyes adjusted, I saw a slender older Asian guy. He was sat atop an isolates low boulder in the middle of a large expanse of turf. There weren't any trees, shrubs, or structures to give us privacy, only the lack of illumination, but there were streetlights and pavements in 30m radius surrounding the spot. There was also a figure off in the shadows lingering.

He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It was bigger than it looked in the pic he'd sent, and I went to work deep throating him until he got nice and hard. He had a great cock and I was enjoying it. He leant far back giving a show to the figure in the dark, but by now I'd lost sight of where he was. 

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and said he wanted to fuck me, so I lubed up his cock, pulled down my trousers, and placed my hands against the boulder. It felt great to feel him instinctively find my hole with the head of this thick cock without any finger searches. As he pressed into me, I began to feel really horny. Then that other guy appeared behind me to see the action up close. 

The top started fucking me in earnest, apparently excited by the new guy, whom he encouraged to take a turn fucking me. The other one responded that he "just wanted to watch and only wank".  He repeated this when I offered to suck him.

The top let it rip and hammered me. He asked if I'd take his load, to which I quietly moaned "fuck yeah". He busted a huge load and I could feel it expand around his cock, pouring out as he slowly pulled out and walked off. My entire body was tingling. I thought that'd be the end, but I stayed there enjoying the moment longer. Suddenly the other dude started fingering me and then began to fuck me. His cock was half the size as the first guy. He grabbed my shoulder and gave rapid, hard thrusts. His chubby body was bouncing off my ass and he came pretty quickly. 

I finished my errands with a cummy arse and a smile on my face. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 7

1 minute ago, Marlin said:

Love sex in the park, especially with anonymous guys and an audience. Exciting, spontaneous and risky. 

Fuuck yeah same 

I get a few loads most days outdoors cruising fukn luv it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Japbtm said:

I like it when there’s a standby fuck ready in the wings to take over and be “next” 

It's so hot to have someone watching too. I remember being on my back in the dirt in a city park with a hot black man fucking me. I looked to the right and saw the husband of a friend watching me. Sort of freaked me out but I couldn't do anything. He smiled at me as he pulled his dick out and started stroking. I never realized how big he was. Soon he was right next to us watching as the guy in me started unloading. As soon as he got up, he slid in me. While he was fucking he said he never knew I was such a slut and began pounding me. I was so turned on having a cheating dick in me. I went home with two loads in me.  I went to the bars that night and saw them out together, his sperm still in me. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7

1 hour ago, Marlin said:

. I was so turned on having a cheating dick in me. I went home with two loads in me.  I went to the bars that night and saw them out together, his sperm still in me. 

This is super hot. Good for you!

• Like 1