best ABS/daytime cruising space?

tr4veler

Manhattan ABS scene is dead. Most have closed down or remodeled to remove booths. There is not much daytime cruising in Manhattan other than the bathhouse.

The outer boroughs is where the best action is at.

I would STRONGLY suggest you consider and check out the Faire Theater in Astoria, Queens.

Open til 2 AM if you go Friday afternoon. Do Uber if you are not familiar with driving or the bus/subway to get there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Manhattan ABS scene is dead. Most have closed down or remodeled to remove booths. There is not much daytime cruising in Manhattan other than the bathhouse.

I would STRONGLY suggest you consider and check out the Faire Theater in Astoria, Queens.

Open til 2 AM if you go Friday afternoon. Do Uber if you are not familiar with driving or the bus/subway to get there.

Thanks!  That's actually not far from my friend's place where I'm staying, so good to know.  But I'll have a few hours to kill before he gets out of work in manhattan, and was hoping to spend them taking cock...

9 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

also, your profile pick is fuckin' hot as hell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Jackfoster said:

for daytime cocksucking the blue store on 8th ave is always busy at the gloryhole booths. know from experience as i've definitely chugged down some cum on my lunch break there 

glad to hear this.  I haven’t been there since Covid, but I used to get very nice loads there. 

On 6/24/2023 at 3:51 PM, Jackfoster said:

for daytime cocksucking the blue store on 8th ave is always busy at the gloryhole booths. know from experience as i've definitely chugged down some cum on my lunch break there 

It gets a bad rap, and sure, like any ABS there are times it’s empty or boring. But it’s still one I’ll often check out when I happen by, and if you’re not one of those picky guys who stand around for hours waiting for their dreamboat, it can be pretty good.