Scars?

nycboy

Is anyone else turned on by seeing a guy with any sort of visible scar?

I hooked up with a guy who had a scar on his chest near his collarbone that he got rock climbing and it was a huge turn-on. There's just something so primal and badass about guys with scars. :grin:

Heh...I'll just go ahead and mention that I've got a fairly large scar on the back of one hand (though it's kind of faded now...happened when I was a teenager). There's also one more on my forehead from where I was dropped on my head as a child ;)

I have several scars.

-A few small scars on the side and back of my head (accident when I was a child), the scars are faint but since no hair grows there, they are noticeable when i cut my hair short (which is often, as I hate having hair much longer than a buzzcut).

-One under my knee from an accident with a firework (a chinese sparkler) as a teenager.

-One on the side of my knee on the other leg, (laid down on the floor at my friend's house to watch tv, a piece of glass was hidden in the shag carpet; I stopped wearing shorts after this happened).

-Very, very faint scar on my hand from accidentally slamming it in a car door as a kid.

-One on my elbow, not sure how I got it, was showering a few years back and noticed my elbow was bleeding pretty bad. When the cut finally healed up, there was a scar (possibly from the wound being ripped back open a few days after it had started to heal).

When I see scars on guys, they remind me of blood and intense pain, tends to make my cock go limp.