Deep throat

• 2 weeks later...

I am now pretty good at deep throating a cock, even the bigger ones especially after I take a hit of poppers. I love when the cock hits the back of my throat and I start to gag on it, I have a bear daddy at the bathhouse who has a big thick cock and he’ll hold my head down until his balls are smashed against my face. It gets me so fucking hard.

I want to be bad at derpthroating. That way i can enjoy being choked on a cock, crying my eyes out, spit and precum making my face and hair all messy.

I love that moment. It's pig heaven for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:49 PM, CumdumpDad said:

It's menthol cough drops and tea with honey the next day.

from experience: don't schedule a dentist appt the following day  because they look in your mouth, eyes go wide as saucers and they ask "*what happened to you?? are you ok??*". in my case they put it together a moment later so didn't really have to explain but makes for an awkward start to the visit.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always had a really bad gag reflex, but on Sunday I managed to suck a really big cock without so much of a splutter. All of a sudden, it seems I can deep throat! I think it has to be the right angle and I guess it depends on my mood, but I loved it!

• Like 1