Bath house straight guy

Bottom Jim

Yesterday I was bored so I went to DC crew club Rented a room and laid on stomach.

young guy came to room He said he was straight but wanted to see what same sex was all about.  I reached over and started to play with his dick

Before I knew it he pulled out of my mouth and climbed on my ass. He quickly went in my ass and came quickly 

He left with out a word Guess he found out

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

26 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

He said he was straight but wanted to see what same sex was all about.

I think that it's not really fair to compare sex with men and women, because I think that what most guys like about sex with men is the no-strings-attached type of sex.

31 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

He left with out a word

This is what I mean. I've been at the sauna in my room, door open, and some guy comes in. Without saying a word, we kiss, do so oral, and finish with anal. And he leaves the room, again without saying a word.

What I like the most about sex with men is the easy access to anonymous no-strings-attached sex. If I had to always meet in person, and have a talk before I could suck a guy's cock, I don't think I would bother. One of the reasons I like sucking cock is that I know that I can walk into the local ABS and play with cocks in the gloryholes.

• Like 2