Cumdump session - 17 loads

jock69

My Master and I have been working hard on training me on two fronts - drinking piss, and being fisted.  Every day for the past month, after my daily breeding, I've been training to drink my Master's piss.  I've gotten to the point now where I can reliably drink straight from the tap without spilling.  As part of this training, he will also periodically fill my water bottle with piss that I am to drink throughout the day.  It's humiliating, but at the same time it feels right.  For fisting practice, we've been using toys to stretch my hole out - I can take a toy that is about 9 inches in circumference now with some effort.  Even though I am pretty sure I could take a small fist, my Master has really big hands, so we still have more work to do.

As a reward for my progress, my Master set up a cumdump session, where I was to be hooded and used anonymously by any man who wanted, no load refused.  He also said he'd been showing his acquaintances some of the videos of our sessions, and there was a lot of interest in them wanting to breed me.   I also hadn't been allowed to cum in more than a week, so I was extra horny leading up to it.

We rented a motel room and after stripping, my Master put a leather hood on me which had a mouth hole but no eyes which left me blind but with my mouth still available for use.  I waited on the bed on all fours, while my Master used apps to get even more guys lined up to use me. The first guy to arrive wasted no time, and I felt a cock pushed into my mouth.  The cock was dirty and smelled of piss but that just reinforced the headspace I was in - I was here to service any man who wanted to use me, with no regard to my own preferences or comfort.  After getting his dick wet, the man got up, lined his cock up to my hole, and slammed into me in one thrust.  The fuck was quick and fast, and it didn't take long before he came in me.  He pulled out and came back around and had me clean off his cock with my mouth.  He said 'thanks' to my Master, before leaving.  My Master came over and scooped up some of the cum that had leaked out of my ass and smeared some under my nose just beneath the hood (he knows how much the smell of cum makes me horny), and fed the rest to me, before making out with me.  

The second and third guys to show up were also quick fucks, guys just wanting to drop a load in a willing hole.  The second cock was pretty girthy, and the third was longer but thinner.  Both used me without a word, and came quickly.

Two of my Master's acquaintances arrived shortly after, which I assumed because they addressed him by name as they arrived.  "Damn, what a sight!" one of them exclaimed.  There was some small talk and the sound of clothes being shed, and my Master encouraging them to have fun.  I felt a hand on my back and a tongue on my hole.  I moaned appreciatively, and soon a cock was in my mouth.   The tongue on my ass was soon replaced with a cock, and I had a cock in both ends, alternating between bottoming out on a cock in my ass and gagging on the cock in my mouth.  I clenched my ass muscles in rhythm with the fucking, so that my ass was milking the cock in it - relax when he pushed in, squeeze when he pulled out.  They complemented me on what a well trained faggot I was.  This went on for a while, with the two of them exchanging positions.  

During this, a third person showed up, and the man in my mouth invited him over and said they could make room.  I was repositioned for a DP, with one guy lying on his back on the bed, me on top riding his cock facing forward, the second guy behind me, and the third guy standing in front of me so he could use my mouth.  The newcomer who was abusing my throat had a pretty big dick and was very rough, making me gag repeatedly.  Apparently it also made my hole spasm because the two guys double penetrating me remarked that that made my hole tighten and spasm on their cocks, and that he should keep 'gagging the fag'.  Not long after this, the two guys DP'ing me came in me in quick succession.  I was quickly thrown onto the bed on my back, and the third guy lifted my legs onto his shoulders and resumed fucking me, now with his hands around my throat.  The ensuing choke-fuck was violent, his cock slamming into me quickly and repeatedly.  His hands would tighten and relax around my throat, choking me until I started to struggle, before relaxing and letting me breathe again.  The complete loss of control and near-violence of the situation was extremely erotic, and combined with his cock slamming into my prostate repeatedly, my cock was hard and leaking, and eventually I shot a hands-free load.  I heard a "fuck yeah" from a few people in the room, and then the top started to fuck me faster and faster, before he finally slammed into me and came, telling me to "take everything that I'm giving you, faggot".

After he pulled out, I was flipped back onto my front on all fours, and another cock started fucking me.  During the last fuck, apparently a number of other people had showed up, and I was fucked repeatedly in quick succession by a number of different cocks.  I begged each man for their cum and thanked them afterwards.  I was feeling an amazing high - being blindfolded and helpless, with total strangers using my body for their pleasure, and raw cock after raw cock filling my hole with cum - it just felt so 'right', with my primary purpose in life being to serve and please men.  Even though I had just cum, I was already hard again.

I spent the rest of the evening in a haze of pleasure.  Being used by total strangers, drinking a few guys' piss, and being made to verbally acknowledge what I total faggot I was.  I shot hands free one more time, and my hole was dripping by the end of it all.  Eventually, I was alone again with just me and my Master.  He took the hood off, and he fucked my sloppy hole to add one final load, while making with me.  He said he was proud of me, and that I had taken 17 loads that night.  He showed me some of the video he had taken, which was really hot to see after the fact.  We ended up staying the night at the hotel, as I was exhausted and promptly passed out in short order.

The next day, my Master mentioned to me that the training we were doing was in part because he was planning to pimp me out, in the literal sense - one of his friends told him that they were interested in 'acquiring my services' in order to live out their fantasies on a 'young college jock'.  I'm both a little nervous about this, but also aroused -  my Master he hasn't said exactly what that would entail, but he assured me I'd be trained and ready before going through with it.

IMG_3085.thumb.jpg.41f93103323a6dc837e7d3264510ab4d.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

Well done. You’re a very lucky faggot. I hope I’m lucky enough to find a Master like yours soon.

Being pimped out is such an honour. Your Master is staking His reputation on you and clearly trusts you to provide the required level of service. And it’s an opportunity for you to ensure your Master is rewarded for the time and training He’s invested in you. You should be a very grateful faggot. Now make sure you do Him proud!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Well done. You’re a very lucky faggot. I hope I’m lucky enough to find a Master like yours soon.

Being pimped out is such an honour. Your Master is staking His reputation on you and clearly trusts you to provide the required level of service. And it’s an opportunity for you to ensure your Master is rewarded for the time and training He’s invested in you. You should be a very grateful faggot. Now make sure you do Him proud!

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense, I hadn't thought of it that way!  Regardless, I am grateful beyond words to my Master for everything he has taught me, especially about myself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Any suggestions or guidance in how I can live out my fantasy of being a cum dump for 5 10 or even 20 big black cocks. Been waiting and hoping cumunion comes back to Dallas. I live in Carrollton am willing to suck anyone's cock that wants a blowjob. 

• 4 weeks later...