Terms and Locations

I often do detailed searches on bbrt to narrow down who I'm looking for.  I use keywords and check a couple other boxes sometimes 🙂  I use the word sleazy quite a bit in messages and love sex with sleazy guys the best.  I did a search in Atlanta and was surprised to see only 3 profiles with that word...not even my own - I guess I inadvertantly removed the word at some point and will need to add it back in lol.

So then I did a search for "sleazy" in the screenname (SN search is worldwide).  I was a little surprised only 132 profile names worldwide contain sleazy.  And what really stood out was that ALMOST all of them were in the UK.  There were a random few outside the UK, but very few.  So then I searched for "Nasty" in the SN, and that had about double the profiles and many more in the US and multiple in Atlanta.  Needless to say I hunted around on some of those profiles and sent a few messages.  My own SN is LAME as fuck and insanely unoriginal so looking for something to change it to that will find me more of what I want.

• Like 2

I have played with a lot of "word" searches on BBRT as well ... some hit, and some don't ... some of my favorites are obvious ... POZ, Gift, Gifting, Converting .... but it all comes down to how someone has their profile set up .. you will get hits on partial word searches - but have found using Pig and Raunch bring up a lot of the fun stuff ....