Stories about a hookup that turned out to not be random?

2 hours ago, pozsewerpig said:

This happened when I was a college senior.  I went to an ABS downtown and hit the booths around 6 pm. A guy around 30 years old was in the booth next to me. He was wearing a suit and tie and had his dick out while stroking it. I motioned him over to give a blow job through the gloryhole. His dick was average and he lasted an average amount of time before I received a mouthful of cum as a reward for my efforts. He zipped up and left.

Cut to a few days later when I went for an interview for a real job for my post-graduation life. Of course he was one of the three people on the panel interviewing me. I didn't notice if he was wearing a wedding ring at the ABS, but he definitely was during the interview.  And I didn't get the job.

Do you think you didn't get the job because of him or just because you didn't have the experience at that point?

9 minutes ago, BurnAfterReading17 said:

Do you think you didn't get the job because of him or just because you didn't have the experience at that point?

I was 21 at the time and was distracted during the interview, so it's not surprising at all that I didn't get the job.  From an experience standpoint, I was going up against other college seniors for a a starting position in the company.

31 minutes ago, pozsewerpig said:

I think he did. While he was putting on a show for me, my face was probably pretty visible through the hole. The introductory handshake at the interview was pretty awkward as well.

Too bad he didn’t make sure you got the job. You could have blown him often during lunch time. He probably freaked out though since he was married.

• Moderators

Well, this topic is very timely for me! I'm sure this has happened a few times in the past, but as luck would have it, the most recent was only yesterday (literally)!

I was absolutely horned AF yesterday, cruising on Grindr and not really expecting anything, as I had a work meeting scheduled for 5pm and wouldn't really have time to get out to meet anyone before it. Spotted this cute ginger cub I hadn't seen before, only about 20 miles away (that's close by for here), with several public pics (kudos!). Gave him a compliment ("very sexy"), not thinking too much of it. He came back almost immediately with mutual interest and was really hot to play. In fact, he wanted to come over right away. Well, it was only about 2:30 and I figured "why the hell not? when the Goddess gives you a gift, you say 'YES'! "

So I give him address and directions, and he got here (after a slight detour for getting lost, because Google). Absolutely as cute as his pics and totally revved up and rarin' to go! He got his clothes off in record time, hopped on the bed on his hands and knees with his butt (a very cute butt it is!) all ready for eating. So I ate him out a bit, and then fucked him good and proper. Had the poppers handy, so he had some and I had some and before you know it I was unloading deep inside him. Plowed it into him and "churned the cream" (his words) for a while until I went soft. A very hot fuck.

As he's getting dressed, I suddenly have this feeling I've seen him before somewhere. So I asked if we had ever met. He said "no", so I wrote it off to deja vu. He was in a hurry to get home, so he had a quick wash at the sink and hit the road.

About 2 minutes after I closed the door behind him, my brain suddenly coughed up the detail on where I'd seen him. He and I had exchanged messages (and maybe a phone call) about 10 years ago when I was trying to find a job (at the time I was in the same - rather narrow - scientific field as he is, and his company would have been a very appropriate fit). So I had seen his picture on LinkedIn. I remember thinking at that time that he was super cute and it would kind of suck having him for a boss because I would be tempted all the time.

Small world, indeed.

• Like 4

On 5/23/2023 at 7:24 AM, pozsewerpig said:

This happened when I was a college senior.  I went to an ABS downtown and hit the booths around 6 pm. A guy around 30 years old was in the booth next to me. He was wearing a suit and tie and had his dick out while stroking it. I motioned him over to give a blow job through the gloryhole. His dick was average and he lasted an average amount of time before I received a mouthful of cum as a reward for my efforts. He zipped up and left.

Cut to a few days later when I went for an interview for a real job for my post-graduation life. Of course he was one of the three people on the panel interviewing me. I didn't notice if he was wearing a wedding ring at the ABS, but he definitely was during the interview.  And I didn't get the job.

I have a similar story but the order was a little different. There was a career fair at my school and I scheduled a bunch of interviews for that week. The career fair was Monday-Tuesday and interviews were Thurs-Friday. Tuesday night I see a guy on Scruff and we start talking. He's hot as fuck and did tell me he was with a company for the career fair but didn't say which one. My school has ~40k students so we didn't look too much into it. Wednesday night I went to his hotel room and we played around, but just oral because he was married (to a guy) and so he didn't do anal.

As you can guess he was one of two guys who interviewed me for a job. We both handled it really well I think, but I was distracted by his chest hair peeking out of his polo the whole interview 😂. I successfully passed that interview (was 1st of 2 rounds) and ended up passing the 2nd one too which he was NOT a part of. We hooked up again and fucked that time, when he was at another college a couple hours away. That was before the 2nd interview, and when I got a job offer he was trying to convince me to take it so I could be in a throuple with him and his husband... oof. I declined the job (not because of that, just had a better offer) so that never came close to happening. He ended up getting a divorce 2 years later 😞

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, atlboy said:

I have a similar story but the order was a little different. There was a career fair at my school and I scheduled a bunch of interviews for that week. The career fair was Monday-Tuesday and interviews were Thurs-Friday. Tuesday night I see a guy on Scruff and we start talking. He's hot as fuck and did tell me he was with a company for the career fair but didn't say which one. My school has ~40k students so we didn't look too much into it. Wednesday night I went to his hotel room and we played around, but just oral because he was married (to a guy) and so he didn't do anal.

As you can guess he was one of two guys who interviewed me for a job. We both handled it really well I think, but I was distracted by his chest hair peeking out of his polo the whole interview 😂. I successfully passed that interview (was 1st of 2 rounds) and ended up passing the 2nd one too which he was NOT a part of. We hooked up again and fucked that time, when he was at another college a couple hours away. That was before the 2nd interview, and when I got a job offer he was trying to convince me to take it so I could be in a throuple with him and his husband... oof. I declined the job (not because of that, just had a better offer) so that never came close to happening. He ended up getting a divorce 2 years later 😞

Hopefully the sex was good. I'm glad you had better options. It was really distracting working with someone after a random hookup. I couldn't imagine trying to keep it professional for more than a week. 

30 minutes ago, BurnAfterReading17 said:

Hopefully the sex was good. I'm glad you had better options. It was really distracting working with someone after a random hookup. I couldn't imagine trying to keep it professional for more than a week. 

The sex was amazing! He was really good at foreplay. He made me want his cock so bad when he was playing with my hole, when we only did oral I was bummed about it. But when I got the full thing it was as good as I'd hoped.

I agree, I slept with a guy I "worked with" (he wasn't on my team but worked on my floor). Nothing too bad.. just awkward when I stopped wanting to play with him but we still saw each other every day.. it took 6 months before he got the hint.

• Like 2

my uncle found out that I was a slutty little cumdumpster after he found out that at least 3 of his buddies had picked me up online and met up with me to use my sexy little high school body in their cars and in the handicap washroom at the mall. so when he decided to try me out himself he found me online and I met up with him and his buddy on a couple occasions to suck their cocks and let them fuck me in a mall restroom understall. the second time they even pulled my entire naked lower body into their stall to fuck me with me on my stomach and even on my back with my legs spread wide. after breeding me, one of them came to my stall door and told me to  “open the door and suck my cock clean faggot” and when I did my uncle was standing there grinning, with his beefy still semi-hard cock soaked in cum, standing beside his buddy. I sucked them both clean. that night he started training me to be the best, most submissive, devoted pussyboy, and begin my transformation from a faggot to a femboy/t-girl whore. I was already a total cockhungry slut, but I truly became a cumdumpster and a fucktoy for men the day my uncle started fucking me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago, I met a guy who wanted to be fucked on a tennis court at his apartment complex. I went to his place and found my way to where he was on the darkened tennis court. There was definitely a feeling of danger of being caught as we fucked like wild beasts. We couldn’t make too much sound and had to stop mid thrust when the security guard drove by. It was extremely hot. A few months later, I went to a birthday party for a friend of mine, and guess who was there? Mr. Tennis Court. Apparently, he was also friends with my friend. We both played it off as if we never knew each other. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 times I fucked people I knew.  Twice was in a video arcade booth through a gloryhole.  First guy was a boy that worked for me. We did it a few more times after that too. Second was a coworker but it only happened in once.  Third time was person I had just finished having a job interview with about 2 hours before.  He was a hot sloppy hole at a bathhouse.  I don’t think he knew it was me as it was kinda dark but I had spotted and followed him until he went into a dark play area.  Oink oink 

• Like 2

Yes. And few times somewhat recently. One guy I talked to on NKP. He said he wanted to "paint my guts with cum". So we met up at a local uhaul and he fucked me in his storage unit. Told me about how he was a tattoo artist and would love to do some work on me. Few months later started dating my current BF. One day he told me about this gay guy that did his back tattoo. Turned out to be the guy that fucked me. Last week my BF said he wanted to stop by the tattoo place to say hi to the guy since we were right in the area. I had to make an excuse go somewhere else lol.

Another time was a couple weeks ago. Hooked up with a guy. Took his load. Told me about how he had 2 kids my age. Turned out, his kids are friends with people in my family. 

Then yesterday, met up with another dude. Got to his house and realized he lived next door to my sisters boyfriends family. Had to run in quick since we are over all the time and didnt want them to see me 🤣 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BttmCub88 said:

Yes. And few times somewhat recently. One guy I talked to on NKP. He said he wanted to "paint my guts with cum". So we met up at a local uhaul and he fucked me in his storage unit. Told me about how he was a tattoo artist and would love to do some work on me. Few months later started dating my current BF. One day he told me about this gay guy that did his back tattoo. Turned out to be the guy that fucked me. Last week my BF said he wanted to stop by the tattoo place to say hi to the guy since we were right in the area. I had to make an excuse go somewhere else lol.

Another time was a couple weeks ago. Hooked up with a guy. Took his load. Told me about how he had 2 kids my age. Turned out, his kids are friends with people in my family. 

Then yesterday, met up with another dude. Got to his house and realized he lived next door to my sisters boyfriends family. Had to run in quick since we are over all the time and didnt want them to see me 🤣 

One time I met up with a dude on grindr. He came over to my place. We got fucked up and bred all night. Few days later I over heard a conversation from a coworker talking about her wedding. She said everything went perfect except the photographer never shown up. Found out a few days later the photographer was the guy i was getting fucked by. And he didnt show up because he was busy breeding me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I used to see this guy when I was out cruising in our local park - he was kind of ginger with a thick veiny cock - I would generally get a good fuck out of him.  He always dumped a heavy load.  All fairly anonymous but hot.

Some months later I had to attend a regional meeting and the guy who chaired it looked oddly familiar but I could not work out how I knew him.  Half way through it came to me - I went really red and silent.  I don’t know for sure if he recognised me but I sure recognised him. 

Next time I saw him in the park he avoided me so I’m guessing he worked out who I was.   Shame he was a good fuck.

• Like 2

As a plumber I do work in an apt building in the arts district that is heavily gay. One black guy there I knew was gay but never made any moves. I get a work order for his apt, set up an appointment  and go as scheduled.  Knock on the door....NO answer. Use my master key, go in and announce I'm there. Hear the Tennant say ok...come on down. Go down stairs to the bath room and the Tennant comes out of the bedroom in just boxers with a hard dick showing through. I go in the bathroom to check the toilet when another guy comes out in the same state.  I do the minor repair, announce its fixed and say going to test it.  I undo my pants and slide em down so my ass is out and pee. The Tennant comes to the bathroom door still in just boxers and says...Oh My!. I said....What?  He says....nice ass!  I say bet yours is too, I saw that nice hard dick showing through when I came in. He looses his boxers, I start taking things off when his friend comes out of the bedroom, sees what's going on and looses his boxers. His friend says...you were right.  Now all naked, I walk over put an arm around each one, kiss both and say...let's fuck. The Tennant admits they set it up hoping I would play.  2 hrs later I leave with 2 loads in my ass and mine in the Tennant. We fucked several times after that often with a different 3rd guy till the Tennant moved.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My first boyfriend had a great one. He went to a local adult bookstore one day. He saw a booth was occupied in the back, so he went to the booth on the other side of the gloryhole. He looked through and saw the bottom half of a guy jacking his 8" cock. He motioned the guy over so he could suck it. They traded sucking and then moved to fucking each other until they both shot their loads into each other's ass. 

As the boyfriend was leaving his booth,  the door to the other booth opened,  it was his first cousin. They were both freaked out by it. I found it to be very hot. The cousin and I were fuck buddies at the time, I didn't know they were related. 

Edited by GHCumSlut
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 2