Recognize the cocks you are sucking?

As I'm a regular cocksucker nowadays I always go to my favorite spots to suck cock. As I'm living in the big city, it's not easy to find a silent and dark spot to suck off men who are not used to being sucked dry. I'm amazed how much straight and bi guys are using cocksuckers like me to get of in! I usually meet online and discus a non-gay-cruising spot to suck the men off. I don't want to chock them too much by bringing them to a gay cruising spot where they can see gay guys fucking each-other. Because of course, I hope they become a regular! I also sometimes just hang around those spots without having an appointment and still get to suck some cock in the dark. I guess some of the spots become regular cruising-spots after a while. Like this threat is saying: I start to recognize the cocks I'm sucking in the dark! The size of his cock, the girth of his cock, the shape of his cock, and cockhead, his smell, his attitude and the taste of his cum. My question to other cum-guzzling-cocksucking-faggots out there: Do you also start to recognize some of the cock you are sucking? Time to let go of the familiar cock-sucking spots?

This pig can't recognize cocks by feel or smell but it definitely recognizes several by sight. It spends a LOT of time naked and on it's knees at the same bookstore and is beginning to develop a reputation as a quality service provider for needy men. 

I never stopped and thought about it, but I can remember the cocks I have sucked by how they felt in my mouth. The thickness, in one case the strange taper, curves, the veins against my tongue...

Wow, just thinking about this is triggering faces that go with the cocks. I don't know if this would work in a police lineup or not...

"Can you identify the man you saw?"

"Sure can, but in order to do so..."

• Haha 1