Hey CBT/Ball pigs....ball Stretcher suggestions?

So they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but my body seems to have done this on its own. I was never into CBT or ball play but now I fucking LOVE it. I love stretching my nuts while I'm jerking off, or grabbing my nuts and cock with my hand. Also yanking them down. FUCK. I'm getting a bone just thinking about it. The feeling is amazing and intense. This is just the past few years (I'm 58, and have been out for 42 years!). 

Anyway, do any of you have some tips or suggestions for ball stretchers? I want to try them but not really sure where to begin. If you could be specific about materials or a particular brand or type you like, I'd really appreciate it.

Talk to me,CBT/ball pigs

• Like 1

Leather start with 1 1/2 inch wide and wrap around, make sure ya get a little overlap then tie it off.

If ya really like it cut leather to desired length and put snaps.

keep stretching till you get the desired drop, have fun

• Piggy 1