Disappointment turned surprise!

Dude I drain 2-3X per week is usually up late. So when I'm passing his house late at night I always send him our safe message (in case he's out and his phone is visible to someone else): You Up?

Sunday night he says come on over. I walk in and he's not in his usual position; naked on the bed with legs spread waiting for me to assume my position. He's sitting up. Okay I guess we're doing something different.

He says to me: Listen, I just jerked off but I wanted you to come by because I have something for you.

I'm curious. I also know once he cums that's it. There ain't no second load. He points to a tall shot glass on his night stand and tells me that's for you. Have had it in the fridge. It was a shot glass full of cum! With a fresh load on the top.

He had me sit on the floor in front of him and he slowly fed me the shot. Didn't want me to down it too fast.

I drank it like a good slut and licked the glass clean.

It was a great nightcap!