Club Hardon

fetishgear

I visit London regularly, and on this occasion, Hard On was on at the same time. For those not in the know the best way to describe it is a cross between a dance club and an orgy.. There is a dance floor, then most of the rest is slings, dark rooms etc. I was in my favourite rubber gear. Wandered about - loads of hot guys. The upstairs areas tend to be the sleaziest, with guys fucking and sucking right left and centre! I was in quite a horny mood, and I was feeling in a top mood that night. I was in the darkroom which has minimal visibility. Through the darkness I saw one tall slim guy, in a rubber vest, bent over on a bench waiting for loads. I went up behind him and knocked my dick a few times on his ass. He pulled his cheeks open and I slid in. I think he had already been loaded once from the feel. I started to fuck him and I tried desperately to not cum quickly, but I think my dick had different ideas and I dumped quite a load into him. He looks back and goes "thank you sir", and I go and get another drink and cleanup.

It's nice to switch roles sometimes!  Next time I'll be on that bench..!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3