Cheating updates

rawbttm449

Haven’t posted in a while but boy have things changed….

If you’ve read my previous stories you know how much cheating on my husband turns me on. I love breeding and getting bred by different guys. Some regulars, some one time hookups. Nothing is better than going home to have sex with my husband knowing that I was a slut for some other man earlier in the day. 

but recently, my husband and I have started using hookup apps together. We’ve said we play together, and we do. I still play separately and from what I know, he still does not. I try and encourage him to fuck around without me. He seems to be opening up to the idea and I hope it happens soon. Nothing would be hotter than to come home from work and find him ass up with someone’s cum dripping from his hole. 

if you’re in the Orlando area and wanna help me out, feel free to DM me. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

I have fucked around with so many attached guys that I consider EVERY relationship to be open - whather both partners know it or not 🙂  I want a hot slutty BF who would cheat on me and come home with a loaded hole - but I guess that's not really cheating if I WANT it lol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

4 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I want a hot slutty BF who would cheat on me and come home with a loaded hole - but I guess that's not really cheating if I WANT it lol

I love the cheating tops that come unload in me when I'm in Atlanta. Maybe we've met?

6 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I have fucked around with so many attached guys that I consider EVERY relationship to be open - whather both partners know it or not 🙂  I want a hot slutty BF who would cheat on me and come home with a loaded hole - but I guess that's not really cheating if I WANT it lol

I actually have had BFs, FBs, or just hook-ups … we take a break from playing, go out and get fucked by one or two others, and bring those loads home to play some more.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I’ve been faithfully married for the last 8 years, and we obviously dated for a while before getting married. Lately my previous boyfriend has been writing me and wanting to meet. He’s the man who got me into bareback sex. He gave me an HPV, but I forgave him.

Long story short, I can’t stop thinking about meeting him again.  I know that if he makes a move on me for sex that I won’t be able to say no. I think that both he and I know that he can have me whenever he wants me, and I think that it is why he’s sniffing around again.

I have been faithful to my husband, but I do want my ex to fuck me again. My ex does know how to work me emotionally. I imagine that he’ll be fucking me again soon.

confused and horney!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BrazilianBreeder said:

I cheated my bf  minutes ago. I breed a random guy from de neighborhood. Sometimes I feel myself a bad guy, but bareback sex with strangers makes me horny and I don't resist the temptation of breed a unknouwn hole.

Fuuuuck yeah alpha that’s hot. Alphas always gotta nut that’s what dumb jockpussy is waiting for jus getn bred by random alphas 

• Piggy 1

Tried going out a while ago while my bf is at work. Didn't get anything. It's been raining here in MA so much now one wants to even hook up lol. Been making it a habit of taking a few loads on the weekends before meeting up with him. Love how he has no idea I'm a cheating slut. Gonna have to try again tomorrow haha

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

On 6/14/2023 at 3:52 AM, justsexnowatl said:

Sounds like the perfect relationship to me! Married cumdump cheater here and love it! Love the feeling of surrendering my hole to another man and him owning me and marking me with his seed! Him making me tell him he’s better than my hubby and saying his seed is claiming me from my husband is fucking hot! 

• Like 3

Love fucking around with guys cheating on thei GFs, BFs, husbands, wives...love getting loads that they should be getting and getting to breed them raw too! I love nothing more than hearing that their other half "can't know"...gets me rock hard!  Recently started hooking up pretty often with this hot but trashy redneck inked redhead guy who's cheating on his BF...we swap loads out in their garage. Got another 18 y/o twink who's cheating on his GF and was surprised he likes to bottom too as he has a nice big cock, but wants "what his GF can't give him" and trust me, I give it to him! 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

9 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Love fucking around with guys cheating on thei GFs, BFs, husbands, wives...love getting loads that they should be getting and getting to breed them raw too! I love nothing more than hearing that their other half "can't know"...gets me rock hard!  Recently started hooking up pretty often with this hot but trashy redneck inked redhead guy who's cheating on his BF...we swap loads out in their garage. Got another 18 y/o twink who's cheating on his GF and was surprised he likes to bottom too as he has a nice big cock, but wants "what his GF can't give him" and trust me, I give it to him! 

Awww. Definitely gotta hear that story about that 18yo Twink with a gf who wants what his gf can't give him 😁

Please? Haha 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Good boy. My kind of slut. You're amazing!

8 hours ago, Nowwhat007 said:

Awww. Definitely gotta hear that story about that 18yo Twink with a gf who wants what his gf can't give him 😁

Please? Haha 

Haha...not a whole lot to tell. He's a jock, just recently graduated the Catholic High School near here...hit me up some months back after school looking for sex on Kik. Blonde, smooth, shaggy hair, big nipples, nice thick uncut cock, good looking, super friendly and chill. He hosted me, said he'd done stuff with buds including "butt stuff" as he called it and he realized he liked it a LOT and wanted it more often than he could get it from his buds. He didn't mention bare, just got me hard, straddled my cock and lowered his down on it to ride me raw first time. Was hot as he was really into it and super verbal, looking in my eyes saying how bad he wanted it, kissed me, and everything. I was hoping he wanted to fuck me but he isn't into fucking guys, just wants to get fucked, which hey, cool by me. He admits he has other guys fucking him too, prefers regular buds doing him, but yeah, apparently jock boy loves getting it in the ass raw.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

On 6/17/2023 at 4:54 PM, BttmCub88 said:

Tried going out a while ago while my bf is at work. Didn't get anything. It's been raining here in MA so much now one wants to even hook up lol. Been making it a habit of taking a few loads on the weekends before meeting up with him. Love how he has no idea I'm a cheating slut. Gonna have to try again tomorrow haha

An update to this lol. The next day I took 4 loads. Went to my bfs after and then he fucked me. He made a comment again about how we dont need to use lube because my hole opened up no problem for him. Whenever he says this, i get so fucking horny. Just thinking "dude, its because i was already fucked by 4 guys and their loads are the lube". A lot of times while fucking he likes to slap my ass and tell me how my ass belongs to him 😈  

Edited by BttmCub88
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 2

On 6/16/2023 at 11:59 PM, rogerray65 said:

I’ve been faithfully married for the last 8 years, and we obviously dated for a while before getting married. Lately my previous boyfriend has been writing me and wanting to meet. He’s the man who got me into bareback sex. He gave me an HPV, but I forgave him.

Long story short, I can’t stop thinking about meeting him again.  I know that if he makes a move on me for sex that I won’t be able to say no. I think that both he and I know that he can have me whenever he wants me, and I think that it is why he’s sniffing around again.

I have been faithful to my husband, but I do want my ex to fuck me again. My ex does know how to work me emotionally. I imagine that he’ll be fucking me again soon.

confused and horney!

I can relate to this. Was with a young lad for 18 months and the sex was always amazing. However he started to put it about a bit behind my back, and instead of talking about it and asking for something more open, he decided to end it. We had a very lust/love kind of relationship, but his desire to serve the pole was strong - i can relate to that too.

Anyway, when ever we used to bump into each other, it always ended in a quick hot session to fill his hole.

I wonder if this is part of the reason i still find younger lads such a turn on, hoping to re-live my past experiences.