Young Hot Daddy

likembrave

So, last night I was on Grindr, looking at the same profiles and pics when I get a message from someone new. Basically a blank profile…says 27 yo, 6’ ft, 205 lbs, muscular. He sends me a pic (super hot Latino guy) along with ‘How’s it going?’. I’m 54, 6’, 175, 8x5.5 cut, poz/undetectable - all of which is in my profile. I answer nicely, not thinking much of it. (Honestly, he’s way out of my league.) He asks for a pic. I open my private pics and send a recent face pic. Again, thinking this will go nowhere. I tell him I’m open and love to fuck and that I’m a top. He says “Woof! Would love feel your big thick cock balls deep in me. I'd be ass up face down in a jock and socks & let you use me how you please sir.” Then he immediately says “Bottom here like to get fucked and flooded - Role play can be hot - Dad son” We work out that he wants to host and I want to travel. He sends his address and asks for a little time to rinse and prepare. I say sure…still sceptical. Then he asks “Mind sending a video of you waving or showing me your cock so I know you're real.” This of course throws up red flags, but I send over a quick video. I tell him I’m ready to leave and ask for the details. He sends over his address but asks for 5-10 more minutes. Again, I think this is not going to happen. Ultimately, he says to come over at 12:30, street park, and text when parked. I agree. I head over. The address is for a small apartment building, and he didn’t give me the apartment number. So when I get there I text him, “now what?” I’m still thinking he’s going to flake, but he texts me his apartment number and says ignore the mess, he just moved in. Originally he wanted an anon scene where I walk in on him face down, but when I get to the door, it’s locked. He then opens the door and walks me into his small apartment. He’s hot as hell…hotter than his pics. Muscles everywhere, a few tattoos, in a jockstrap. He was right, there are boxes all over the dark apartment , but I’m not there to judge his furnishings, I’m there to fuck. We get to the bedroom and he has to put his small dog in the bathroom. I begin to undress and he assumes his position on the bed. Luckily I brought lube and get myself to attention as I slide a finger into his very tight ass. I slowly slide my dick into him letting him get used to it and I hear him moan with pleasure. I begin to slowly fuck him and he’s moaning and grinding his ass on my cock. In general it takes me a while to cum, so after about 30 minutes, I could tell I was about to pop. I pick up the pace and plunge my cock to the hilt up his tight muscled ass. Finally, I blow my load up him and collapse on his back in a pile of sweat. We lay there a little while, but finally, I pull out and begin to clean up, dress and gather my things. Then he points to a bed next to him that is blocked with some sheets and says, my son is sleeping there, but don’t worry, he’s deaf. I’m a bit confused which I’m sure showed on my face. As I go toward the door, he turns on a light and shows me a picture of him and his kids hanging on his wall. This hot Latin muscle bottom that I just fucked is a real daddy with little kids. We exchanged pleasantries and then I left. My mind is still racing from the whole scene. When I got home, he had sent me a Grinr message saying “Pleasure taking your poz load sir. Thank you for coming to pump me.” And he lists his phone number. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1