Choosing hotel

Oldercumslut

Coming to NYC mid July.  Was given this list of hotels that are easy access.  Just me, open door, anon scene.  Any comments or suggestions?

Ameritania at Times Square

Chelsea Savoy Hotel

Gallivant Times Square

Hilton Garden Inn NY/Manhattan - Chelsea

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square

Hotel Mela Times Square

Thanks,  Rooms are filling up fast.

14 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

Coming to NYC mid July.  Was given this list of hotels that are easy access.  Just me, open door, anon scene.  Any comments or suggestions?

Chelsea Savoy Hotel

Gallivant Times Square

Hotel Mela Times Square

Chelsea Savoy Hotel

• Prime location near the 8th Avenue ABS stroll

or

• I have passed by and attempted to use the lobby restroom once (denied access)
  • The elevators have easy in/out access and the front desk staff seem not to care who comes or goes.

Just DON'T stay in Times Square. Locals generally don't go there. Consider BK or Qns if you want more local action.

Google: Every Gay Sex Party in NYC - if you decide to venture out of midtown Manhattan for some fun. (and I STONGLY suggest you do)

Edited by topblkmale
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, PigDickNYC said:

I’m surprised the Senton Hotel on 27th (?) street Ian on your list.  Perfect for what you’re looking for.

Is the Senton still a good place to offer easy access? I’m sad The Paul isn’t an option anymore. This town is impossible.

22 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

Chelsea Savoy Hotel

Gallivant Times Square

Hotel Mela Times Square

I was told some time ago, that the Chelsea Savoy stopped black men from going upstairs when it got late.  The bottom who told me hasn’t stayed there since.  You start to have a good time, and have some of that really good natural lubricant in your hole and then your guest list is interfered with. You don’t want that to happen, do you?

9 hours ago, meetme said:

I was told some time ago, that the Chelsea Savoy stopped black men from going upstairs when it got late.  The bottom who told me hasn’t stayed there since.  You start to have a good time, and have some of that really good natural lubricant in your hole and then your guest list is interfered with. You don’t want that to happen, do you?

I can't confirm that but would not be surprised due to the blight in the area.

18 hours ago, wyobtmbnk said:

I stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton Chelsea and got lots of action. No key card for elevator, rooms are quiet, good location. 

I'm kind of surprised.  Most Hilton's seem to have gone digital.  I've pretty much taken them off my possible list in any town I'm planning on going to .

• Like 1

I have stayed at several Best Westerns in Florida over the past two years and after 10 pm they will not allow anyone even  into the lobby without a key card.  It doesn't seem to be based on race, it happened to me as I returned from dinner and was shocked that there was an added layer of security.  

I still think drive up motels where you don't go through a lobby are the best idea, but I know in cities like NYC that isn't possible.  Just wanted to pass the word on Best Westerns as I am a member of their "loyalties" program and have noticed an increase in their security measures.  Day time hours seem to be fine, and while staying in Pensacola I became friends with the gay front desk clerk who worked during the day.  He said he has actually found guys having sex in the stair wells (sp?)during the day,  he just told them to take it back to one of the rooms instead of calling the police.  The added security may just be implemented during the evening but I can't be positive.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...