Back in the game

Tanbbottom

My ass has had a break since my winter vacation in February.  A number of factors,  some illness, spring allergies, very busy. 

I arrived in Toronto for the week last night to take a course. It just happens to be PRIDE week. 

I got off to a good start with a 30 year old Chinese lad. Very fit and big framed. 

When we got to my bed it wasn't long 'til his nice average size raw cock was in my ass. He laid on a good fuck at times drumming my butt with a steady slap. There wasn't much warning when I realized he was pumping his load deep into me. This went on for a pleasantly long time. 

Then he moved beside me stroking my cock. Said he wanted to help me get off. I had him slide my 6" dildo in my ass and it wasn't long 'til I was blasting away. It was his turn to be surprised as my first blast hit him in the face. He had never seen 'an old guy' shoot so far. I had a good laugh. 

PRIDE week off to a good start. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1