Hospital Whore

Hey everyone! I'm a writer and I wanted to share a story with you all. I hope you'll enjoy it and if you do, I hope you'll check out my self-published erotic stories on Amazon. This one is more smutty than the ones I've published which is why I'm just posting it here though all my stories feature bareback sex. I've been meaning to write more of this story so please comment if you enjoy it and want to read more! Links to my Amazon stories will be at the end of this post. 

I was nervous about going into my surgery that morning and I was by myself. I checked into the surgical center and they led me to a room. I had to completely undress for the surgery, so the girl left me alone while I changed into the medical gown. I climbed onto the bed and started reading my book.  

I was able to read for a few minutes before the girl came back in to give me my medical bracelet and go over some information with me. “We’re going to need to shave your upper body too from the waist up.” She held up a razor, but then this cute male nurse popped his head in, saw me and seemed to reconsider whatever he was going to say. “Hey Dana, would you mind dealing with the guy in room 21? He needs something that I just can’t do.” 

Dana turns around and looks at him, “Oh, sure. I’m basically done with this patient, but just need to shave his upper body to prep him for surgery. I’ll handle the guy if you can just shave him.” She hands him the razor and then takes her rolling computer desk out with her. As soon as the door is shut, the male nurse pulls the curtain around. “So we have more privacy.” He says, “My name is Adam, by the way.” 

He comes closer to me and I can see his striking green eyes better. His hair is brown with a shock of blonde dyed in at the front. His face is kind but chiseled; there’s no roundness to his cheeks at all. “I’ll need you to take your arms out of the gown and push it down. I need to shave pretty much down to your waist.” I do as he asks and push my gown down to where I think he wants it and then lay back. I guess I didn’t do it right because his hand brushes across my belly and pushes it down a bit more, getting dangerously close to my dick and I can feel the warmth of his hand near my skin as he lingers there a little too long. My cock twitches. 

Then I hear the razor start up and his hand presses down on my stomach as he starts to shave off the hair that’s there. The gown is covering up my dick, but the top of my pubes are showing, and his hand is pressed very close to that area. I’m not terribly hairy but I have enough that it’ll take a few minutes to make sure everything’s gone. Aside from the sound of the razor, there’s silence as he shaves my stomach and chest. 

When he’s done with those, Nurse Adam tells me to get on my right side so he can shave my side and my back (the one or two hairs that are there). I do as he asks and after a couple minutes, I feel a gloved finger pushing between my ass cheeks, trying to enter my hole. I subtly move back into the finger and can’t help but let a little whimper escape my mouth. 

His warm breath grazes against my ear as he leans down and whispers “You like that, you little slut?” Still facing away from him, I nod as he puts another gloved finger into my hole, probing me and opening me up. He takes his fingers out and then moves around the bed to my front. His cock is making a tent in his scrubs and he lowers them a bit to let his cock and balls escape. I lean forward and take him in my mouth; his hands move to the back of my head and force me to take every inch as his fingers grip my hair. 

“You know how I knew you were such a slut? Your ass was pushed out, just begging to be seen and used. This is what you want, isn’t it? Yeah, such a good slut boy.” He spanks my ass hard. My cock keeps twitching being talked dirty to like that and I can’t get enough of his cock. But he pulls away after a little while, saying “I gotta get in that tight ass, boy.” He gets the bed in a flat position and tells me to lay face down. He climbs on and straddles my ass and his cock, wet from my mouth, lies on my hungry, eager ass. He spreads my cheeks apart and spits a few times on my hole and works his fingers in there again before guiding his raw cock into me. I start whimpering and crying out a little before his hand moves around my head and covers my mouth. He pins me to the bed as he whispers in my ear, “Shut up and take it, whore. This is what you’ve been craving and wanting, isn’t it? Oh fuck, your ass is so tight and warm; it feels so good.” 

His cock is buried in my furry ass and he is pounding away, telling me how good I feel and what a good little slut I am. It takes a little bit, but I get used to his cock inside me and it starts to feel amazing for me too. He does a few final deep thrusts before he lets out a moan into the pillow and unloads his cum into me. He pulls out slowly to keep the cum inside me, then puts his pants on before going to the adjacent bathroom and cleaning himself up before drying my wet, used ass up with a washcloth.  

“I’m not done with you yet, but don’t want you making more of a mess on this bed. Now get your gown back on and get under the covers. The transport guy for your X-Ray should be here shortly.” Adam leaves and I’m able to catch my breath before there’s a knock on the door.  

This built black guy comes in with a different hospital bed and brings it up right next to my current bed. “I’m here to take you to your X-Ray. Go ahead and move over to this bed.” I shimmy over to it and lay back while he takes the blankets from my previous bed to put over me. On our way out the door, I hear Adam tell him, “He’s a special case, Tyrone.” To which he replies, “Been a while since we had one of those. David will be pleased too.” 

Tyrone doesn’t say anything else as he wheels me to the X-Ray room. When we get into the room, there’s another guy there who I guess is the technician. I can see his nametag and realize this must be the David they were talking about. He shuts the door and locks it behind him while Tyrone gets the bed flat and takes down the side bars. “Get on your belly, slut.” I immediately flip over, exposing my bare ass to them, which they both spank appreciatively before spreading my cheeks. A finger moves down my crack, and Tyrone says “Look at that cum oozing out of that sluthole. So hot.” My body is then moved so that I’m across the bed facing the technician who has his cock out already, which leaves Tyrone behind me and he wastes no time shoving his tongue in my wet hole.  

David moves forward and I open my mouth to take in his thick cock, even though I’m moaning as Tyrone eats me out with wild abandon. But David seems to really enjoy the vibrations from my moans, if his face-fucking is any indication. After a few minutes, Tyrone’s tongue leaves my ass and he comes around. “I want him to suck me before I fuck him. Let him see what’s going to be tearing his ass up.”  

What they say about black men was extremely true in Tyrone’s case. His cock was long and thick, easily 9 inches and a good girth to it. I couldn’t wait to feel it in my ass. I took it hungrily in my mouth and sucked it real well. “That’s a good lil slut boi. Suck my big cock. Get it nice and wet for your ass.” While I was sucking on Tyrone, David had moved around and was guiding his raw cock into my wet, cum-filled hole. He wasn’t as long as Tyrone but he had enough girth that it would help stretch me well for that big black cock.  

David’s hands grip my hips and he pounds me hard. “Fuck, this hole feels amazing. You’re gonna love it, Tyrone. It’s tight, but you can tell this slut wants to be used badly.” His balls slap against my ass as he takes me and makes me his little bitch, spanking me every few thrusts. His pounding becomes faster after a few more minutes and I can tell he’s getting close. One final deep thrust and his load shoots into me, filling me up and mixing with Adam’s.  

Tyrone had left me as soon as David started climaxing so that as soon as he pulled out, Tyrone filled me back up again, stretching me more and getting in deeper. I moaned and threw my head back, but Tyrone’s hand just pushed me back down into the sheets and bedding, muffling my cries of pleasure and pain. His hand leaves me, only for David’s hand to take his place as Tyrone kneads and spreads my cheeks, driving himself deeper into me. “Fuck, this little bitch loves this. His hole was so ready for me after you two opened him up with your cocks and cum. You’re gonna love this 6-day cumload I have for you, slut.” 

I can feel my ass getting more and more wet as he continues to pound away at me, the cum and juices sliding and dripping down. With a slap on my ass and a grunt, Tyrone fills my hole up with a huge load and he keeps fucking away at me. That final load and his cock still using me, I can’t help but shoot onto the bed, my belly getting rubbed back and forth into it. 

Tyrone continues to fuck me slowly, “Milk my cock, bitch. Get every last drop of my cum in your ass. You love being filled up with all this cum, don’t you?” I can only nod my head as his big cock keeps using me and stretching me out. Finally, he pulls out and I immediately clamp down so I don’t lose any more of that hot cum. He roughly pulls me up from the bed and holds me close. “Looks like we gotta change this sheet, and good thing we’re doing an X-ray of your chest. Any lower and they’d see all that cum in you.” He winks at me and gives me a quick kiss.  

Tyrone changes the sheet as David leads me over to the X-ray machine and instructs me what to do. It doesn’t take long and I’m sitting on the bed again before I know it. David kisses me before Tyrone takes me out of the lab and back to Adam and my previous room. I’m moved back to the original bed and I’m left alone for a few minutes. I can’t believe my luck; this is pretty much the best day ever.  

Adam comes back into the room and roughly pulls my blankets back, then grabs my legs and hoists them up onto his shoulders, exposing my ass again to him. Through my legs, I can see him taking his cock out of his scrubs and then he pushes into me. After Tyrone’s pounding, Adam’s cock slides in with no problems and he immediately starts to thrust deep into me. Pushing my legs closer to my chest, he leans down and kisses me a few times as he takes my hole for the second time. It feels amazing and I never want it to stop. But since we are in a fairly public place, Adam finishes quickly and unloads more cum into me. He pulls out, spanks me, and gruffly says “Stay there.” He grabs another washcloth and cleans my ass up again before going into the bathroom to clean himself off. His dick is back in his pants when he comes back out and helps me get back under the blankets.  

He moves over to my book that I had brought with me to read and places a small business card in it. He turns to me, “I just gave you my number. Call me when you’re better and we’ll show you an even better time. Good luck today.” 

He leaves and I’m left instantly hard thinking about what could be even better than what just happened this morning. 

Second Chances- [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/Second-Chances-Austin-James-ebook/dp/B0BTDV7YM7/

Blog Lovin'-  [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/Blog-Lovin-Austin-James-ebook/dp/B0C2LQ1M93/

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1