How do I get attention in public?

BB-Hnh-Cumdump

Hi there everybody  🙂

here is a question I been thinking for a while now. I would like to know how i can basically go about town and discreetly advertise to everyone in the know that im a willing slut and ready to take anybodies cocks or loads bareback. Short of wearing a t shirt stating that and without getting arrested or assaulted by idiots if course. I had a few ideas and obviously nobody uses hanky codes anymore these days. So I was thinking pin badges or patches with symbols or slogans, a steel cockring hanging of a keyring, steel chain the ones that are dog choker collars or a leather one. Any other ideas? 

• Upvote 1

Disclaimer: I have never tried this personally, but it is an idea that I had when wondering how to achieve a similar result.

What if you handed out a business card, that simply had a web address printed on it that they could discretely follow (e.g. www.isuckdick.com). Then, you setup the website so that they have an easy and discrete way to contact you, by sending a text or message through the site. Then you contact them back to arrange a meeting. If the web address is memorable they can toss the card but always get in touch.

I know, it sounds simple and likely is not. Perhaps others can tell you why this would be a bad idea. I am just trying to get some dialogue started. Be kind.

• Like 2

I think there's a question to be asked here.

Are you talking about something to wear or do in an area that's mostly gay-friendly and/or gay-oriented, like Boystown in Chicago or the Castro or the Village? That would be simple - a t-shirt with an arrow pointing toward your back and a sign "Enter at the rear".

Outside of such an area, which is what I suppose you mean? It doesn't exist, and I'm not sure it can or should. I'm not anti-sex by any means, and I'm all in favor of equal treatment of gay and straight sexual messaging. But you seem to want something invisible to the public at large, yet visible to "those in the know" as you say.

Hanky codes, at their actual useful peak, only conveyed a modicum of useful information. The hanky position indicated top or bottom preference, and the basic colors (navy, light blue, red, gray, yellow) covered the basics and the major kinks. Contrary to some people's beliefs, those extravagant charts listing gold lame and peacock blue as signifying this or that were really more in-jokes than anything else. And bear in mind: the hanky codes weren't used to signal to other gays while among outsiders - nobody assumed a blue hanky in the left pocket of your jeans out on a city street at noon meant anything.

They were meant to cut down on wasting time in gay-specific (or at least, gay-friendly) settings, so that two bottoms looking to get fucked didn't spent half an hour chatting each other up before finding out they both wanted the same thing. Or so that a guy looking to be tied up could scan for a left-pocket gray hanky and know he wouldn't get "ewww, gross" as a response for suggesting it.

Even if such a symbolic item could be identified, there's a huge problem in teaching everyone what it meant. Back in the hanky code days, word could spread through the bar community (people talk to bartenders, and people used to - imagine - gather in public places and interact instead of going onto apps and websites to connect. Generally speaking only other gay people were ever there, so information about things like the hanky code could spread like the Underground Railroad, without letting the wider public in on the secret.

You can't do that any more, because both the bars are significantly reduced in number and anyone and everyone can find something when it's posted online. Because of that, nothing stays "in the community" any more, and even if a bunch of gay people began to, say, wear a cockring on their right belt loop as a sign of being a cumdump bottom, what that means would quickly become widespread knowledge in the community at large - such that most people would avoid that sign because it was no longer discreet.

During COVID,  I had a few bear and leather pride masks.  Nothing more than the stripes.  The men in the know,  knew what tribe I'm in.  Now I get a lot of interest wearing my COLT studios baseball cap...Especially at Home Depot.

I always make sure to dress like a total whore, so when guys see me there is no doubt that I am an easy fuck and likely a bareback cumdumpster. I dress like such a slut that guys often thinking I’m selling my ass even if I’m just walking down the street. some areas I cant stop at the side of the road for more than 30 seconds without someone stopping to ask if I’m “working”. plus my boyfriend will often get me a slutty t shirt or something and have me wear them in public, like the shorts that say CUM IN ME on the ass or the droptop wifebeater that he wrote COCKSUCKER on the front and CUMDUMP on the back or this cute t-shirt that he recently got me to wear in public that says CUMDUMPSTER on the front.

IMG_9962.png

• Like 1