Seeking specific meet Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess County

I don't know why but I am having a very difficult time finding a specific hookup around my area in pretty much all directions. Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess County and even close to those like Stamford Connecticut Etc. I've listed my ad or whatever you want to call it on other sites which I will not name here cuz I do not want to go against the rules. And for some reason I cannot find what I am looking for, and quite frankly I don't think what I am seeking is really anything absurd at all or special or rare enough that I've not been able to make it happen.

What I am hoping to do is find a gay couple and I mean an actual couple that are in a relationship and I would like to watch them have sex, and also be a 3rd participant, but not fully involved.  I think it would be kinky as fuck.  To watch, and after a few minutes, before intercourse, id get on my knees and suck and spit on his cock, and spit and lick his partners hole. 

While they fuck i will encourage them, talk dirty etc. Hold his partners ass open, have my mouth open when he pulls hia cock out he can put it my mouth for me to lube it etc.

I think it would be incredibly kinky and make for some amazing orgasms.

How do I go about making this happen?

• Moderators

Hooking up is always a numbers game. Looking for something super specific like that cuts down your numbers, so you'll need to be looking in the most populated groups in your area (whichever apps/web sites those are for you). For this specific scene, your chances are probably a lot better with people you know socially who happen to be open-minded gay couples, to be honest.

9 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Hooking up is always a numbers game. Looking for something super specific like that cuts down your numbers, so you'll need to be looking in the most populated groups in your area (whichever apps/web sites those are for you). For this specific scene, your chances are probably a lot better with people you know socially who happen to be open-minded gay couples, to be honest.

Appreciate the quick and direct reply.  🙂

I kind of figured as much, but thought it couldn't hurt to post it here either. 

It's funny because a while (months) ago I was so horny thinking about sucking cock for the first time, I found a similar site to CL and posted a seeking ad. Within an hour I got a reply, a picture of his cock and his phone number. I called him, got his address, and about 45 min later I was on my knees slobbering his big dick and licking his full balls. Sucking and throating my first cock ever got me so hard and throbbing I remember thinking I might cum in my pants.

I wanted to try sitting on it but he only goes as far as getting sucked. I did let him know on the way out if he ever wanted to get sucked again to contact me, or if he wanted to fuck me contact me and I'd gladly ride him and take his seed up my ass. 

But havent heard back unfortunately.  

I wish finding 2 guys for what I want to do came thru as easy as the first guy.

On 6/28/2023 at 10:20 PM, Lustofalltrades said:

I wish finding 2 guys for what I want to do came thru as easy as the first guy.

You've just increased the difficulty tremendously.  First, not only do you need to find two relatively local guys who are into what you're seeking, but then you've added an additional complication of wanting them to be a couple.  Remember, other guys can be just as picky as you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BergenGuy said:

You've just increased the difficulty tremendously.  First, not only do you need to find two relatively local guys who are into what you're seeking, but then you've added an additional complication of wanting them to be a couple.  Remember, other guys can be just as picky as you.

Hahaha yes I know 😞

lol